ErPupone
RedOranje
Rossonero23
Nishankly
McLewis
49 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 21 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by flameas Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 9:12

"Roma are set to open talks with Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday regarding a move for out-of-favour defender Mamadou Sakho."

Emm.. we need strikers. Sakho would be great, but not our first priority.

flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 21 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by McLewis Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 10:29

Sakho has quite a bit of quality for a defender his age. This is business we need to do as he's wanted by other clubs. Ship out Nico Burdisso and bring the youngster in only improves the defense. I'm sure we'll bring in one of Ljajic, Ba or someone else to bolster the attack.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 10:32

Tbh, I think Ba could do quite well in Rome. He is the kind of player who relies on a certain type of game, unfortunately we never play his style. From his Newcastle days we have all seen what he can do when used correctly.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 10:43

I honestly am not sure Roma will suit his game either though. Nor am I sure Chelsea would agree with a loan-to-buy deal, which what will likely be offered at this point.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 10:52

If we sign Rooney and Willian, we'll need to get rid of him so I could see it happening. If we don't sign a CF, he'll stay.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 21:15

http://www.football-italia.net/38847/ljajic-roma-lamela-tottenham

Looks like its really going to happen...CANT SAY im happy to see Lamela leave. I really like this kid.

At least we have moved swiftly to replace him with another strong young prospect...Better then Lamela? I dont think so, but Ljajic arriving definitely eases the pain of Lamela leaving
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 21:48

Yeah I share similar sentiments.

The problem I have with Ljajic is his attitude. Kid's a bit of a douche when he doesn't get his way as we've seen in past seasons. This could go bust if he and Garcia don't get on well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 22:30

I was thinking the same thing about Ljajic...We ditch one attitude (Osvaldo) and pick up another.

I have to admit though Garcia looks so far like he can handle just about anyone. He certainly has a very serious look 95% of the time. He just give me the feeling hes not the type of guy to put up with any sort of dissent towards management.

If we pick up Sahko and Ljajic from the Lamela sale I would have to say it was a fairly good move...As much as it kills me to say that. I still think Erik is a future world player of the year candidate. With Benatia, Sahko, Castan we would have addressed a major hole we have had for the past couple of seasons.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 4:09

I Think Roma made a huge mistake , they just traded a world class potential to a mediocre player with attitude
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 10:18

Id still take a left-back over Sahko. But if he arrives I would be happy - he has potential.
Also, I hope we dont end up with one of Juve rejects - Matri or Quaq.. Benteke would be too good.. so i dont have too high expectations about or CF issue. Some mediocre player at max..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 21:39

tallo went on loan so there will be a center forward coming , how serous is destro's injury , I read the doctors told him that he has to stop playing for awhile or he wont be able to play at all
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:09

Tallo and Crescenzi both went on loan AC Ajaccio and Ternana respectively.

Sabatini is in Paris for Sakho, but it's going to take a bit to prise him away from PSG while we're also enquiring about Demba Ba, who is likely to be the replacement for Osvaldo. This is likely considering that Chelsea are close to signing Eto'o.

Saba season in full swing Proud
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 23:00

Good post from the Chiesa di Totti forums...basically sums up my view on the current project:

The Volkswagen deal doesn’t appear to be a kit sponsorship, but rather the odd logo dotted around the stadium.

The Nike deal starts next season so I assume we wont be getting any of the cash (10million a year was it?) this summer.

The Champions League is what kept us afloat before the takeover.

The new stadium is going to cost a lot and will take a few years to finish before we can move it.

All of these factors are cash flows for teams that we aspire to be. That’s why, for now, we have to sell to buy. Yes, it sucks we are losing Lamela but if it means we get Ljajic, a good striker and another CB then I find it hard to be against it. Selling Marquinhos got us Benatia (I rate him, currently, higher than Hos’), Strootman (who looks brilliant so far) and Timmy Jedvaj (who could be the next Marquinhos). The money for Lamela won’t disappear. There isn’t a doubt in my mind that we won’t end up better off with the sale.

The reason it sucks so much to lose Lamela and Marquinhos is that they were gentlemen. They never caused a fuss, always acted professionally and seemed to love playing for us. But for now, we need to focus on getting the champions league, making smart sponsorship deals and getting the stadium up and running to prevent this from happening again. I strongly dispute the idea that Sabatini doesn’t know what he is doing with this mercato.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 23:05

Ljajic is just a potential -trouble maker and gervinho lacks quality that's where i doubt sabatini and sakhe despite being a decent player , he is going to liverpool
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:21

McLewis wrote:Good post from the Chiesa di Totti forums...basically sums up my view on the current project:

The Volkswagen deal doesn’t appear to be a kit sponsorship, but rather the odd logo dotted around the stadium.

The Nike deal starts next season so I assume we wont be getting any of the cash (10million a year was it?) this summer.

The Champions League is what kept us afloat before the takeover.

The new stadium is going to cost a lot and will take a few years to finish before we can move it.

All of these factors are cash flows for teams that we aspire to be. That’s why, for now, we have to sell to buy. Yes, it sucks we are losing Lamela but if it means we get Ljajic, a good striker and another CB then I find it hard to be against it. Selling Marquinhos got us Benatia (I rate him, currently, higher than Hos’), Strootman (who looks brilliant so far) and Timmy Jedvaj (who could be the next Marquinhos). The money for Lamela won’t disappear. There isn’t a doubt in my mind that we won’t end up better off with the sale.

The reason it sucks so much to lose Lamela and Marquinhos is that they were gentlemen. They never caused a fuss, always acted professionally and seemed to love playing for us. But for now, we need to focus on getting the champions league, making smart sponsorship deals and getting the stadium up and running to prevent this from happening again. I strongly dispute the idea that Sabatini doesn’t know what he is doing with this mercato.
This, sums it up well. It's not a simple "transfer budget + sales = buys" formula. There's so many factors that come into play and two shit seasons since the takeover is a big one. We have no money coming in anywhere and these Americans will not shove us in debt just to have a good transfer campaign. The money has to be there to spend and, for now, that's only coming from our sales. Whoever said, at any point, that we have a budget of "x" amount (20 million was thrown around often) was ill-informed.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 0:40

west ham wants borriello

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/il-west-ham-ci-prova-per-borriello-513265
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 12:00

we want Quaq for some reason. BEtter than Boriello though..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 18:05

Quagliarella, Gilardino and Borriello on the move, possibly with Demba Ba moving into the frame.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 18:10

borriello is seemingly on his way to genoa , cant see the details anywhere . Is it a loan deal or permanent ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 18:11

abel hernandez wanted to move but sabatini is in london? arsenal trying to hijack demba ba , Lazio and two english clubs are after quag
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 18:14

Sabatini is in Milano, like everyone else...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 18:16

And Hernandez is saying put.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:06

Juventus agree AS Roma & Lazio offers, now it’s up to Quagliarella
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:43

AS ROMA TRANSFER MARKET NEWS - Alberto Gilardino and Fabio Quagliarella’s agent Beppe Bozzo told Gazzetta.it: “The deal is really complicated, too many heads must agree. But we will try until 10:30 PM.”

From gianlucadimarzio.com we can read that Quagliarella’s move to AS Roma might have to be a sale deal only, not a loan as for Borriello to Genoa (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE) and for Gilardino to Juventus (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE), but the Giallorossi are not willing to have two important salaries to pay for next season.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 22:11

conte blocked quag deal , by the looks of it we only have borriello
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 23:37

Quagliarella to Roma was done, Gilardino to Juve was done, the problem was Borriello's wages which Genoa did not want to pay in full. According to Mediaset thereafter, Conte blocked Quagliarella's exit, causing every move to stall.

Roma and Genoa had a last ditched attempt to switch Borriello-Gilardino, but could not come to an agreement.

Everyone is staying put at least for now.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next