Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler

4 posters

Go down

Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler Empty Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:54 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/07/16/3244808/juventus-to-sit-down-with-lazio-over-krasic-pazienza-ziegler

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is set to meet with his Lazio counterpart Igli Tare to discuss the futures of Milos Krasic, Michele Pazienza and Reto Ziegler, Goal.com has learned.

The Turin giants are keen to offload a number of players who are no longer needed at the club, and Krasic, Pazienza and Ziegler are the top candidates to leave this summer.

Lazio have shown an interest in all three players, and Tare will meet with Paratici in Milan over the next few days to look into the possibility of a potential deal.

Krasic has lost his starting berth under head coach Antonio Conte, and was already close to joining Lazio in the January transfer window. The deal eventually fell through, though, and the Stadio Olimpico side are now ready to give it another try for the 27-year-old.

Ziegler, 26, could have joined Lazio on a free transfer in the summer of 2011, but he opted to sign for the Old Lady instead.

However, his stay at Juve has been unsuccessful and he was farmed out on loan to Fenerbahce before playing a single game for Conte's side.

The 29-year-old Pazienza spent the past six months on loan at Udinese, and Lazio coach Vladimir Petkovic sees the former Napoli star as a useful addition to his midfield.

It is by no means a certainty that the trio will leave for Rome, however, as the Biancocelesti are reluctant to splash the cash this summer on new recruits.

Much will therefore depend on Juventus' willingness to let go of the three players on the cheap, as none seem to have a future with the Serie A champions.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler Empty Re: Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler

Post by davidsNC Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:30 am

i would still love to know the back story regarding zeigler. i'm not saying that he is a world beater, but he is a good player, and it was so odd the way he was summarily shipped out last summer. what did he do? show his nuts to conte or something? if anyone knows anything about that situation, i'd love to hear it.

as for krasic, i'd prefer to sell him abroad... would hate for him to come back and bite us next season
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler Empty Re: Juventus to sit down with Lazio over Krasic, Pazienza & Ziegler

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

davidsNC wrote:i would still love to know the back story regarding zeigler. i'm not saying that he is a world beater, but he is a good player, and it was so odd the way he was summarily shipped out last summer. what did he do? show his nuts to conte or something? if anyone knows anything about that situation, i'd love to hear it.

as for krasic, i'd prefer to sell him abroad... would hate for him to come back and bite us next season

Ziegler was Del Neri's last signing in my eyes. He was never a play for Conte, for whatever reason that is, we will probably never know. I would have at a LB, but I'm not losing sleep about him leaving.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Could have been more for business then it's was for sporting aspect being that he came over for free
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 pm

i, like you luca, am not losing sleep either. it just seemed so weird that i have to think there is more to the story than we know
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum