Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

U11 Possession Soccer  Empty Re: U11 Possession Soccer

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 pm

From the description: Cal South State Cup Semifinal between Barcelona-USA and Arsenal FC. A clinical display of possession futbol.

If you youtube Barcelona-USA U11 you can find other such videos.

This one was shared quite a lot:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/barcelonausa-possibly-greatest-under11-team-anywhere-earth/
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Those kids are... O.o
When I was ten, I was happy to be able to receive a pass and boot it as long as possible.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Are these kids from the US?

I'm excited...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 pm

A future where everyone bores us to death with tiki taka. U11 Possession Soccer  Yaoscared
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkForrest17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:45 pm

CBarca wrote:Are these kids from the US?

I'm excited...
World Cup 2022 here we come :bow:
MarkForrest17
MarkForrest17
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm

U11 Possession Soccer  Jurgen_Klinsmann2_621782

Me likey.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:A future where everyone bores us to death with tiki taka. U11 Possession Soccer  Yaoscared

THis was quite entertaining

Tiki taka is entertaining when you got a player ala ronaldinho or messi , a player who is always a threath with the ball . in this vid the n10 is that player

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzBon3 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:08 pm

This is the Barcelona USA Academy. It is located in the heart of Los Angeles. I know this organization in and out. I played for this club and coached at it for awhile. The Academy is one of the best teams I have ever seen in my whole life. These kids just have amazing soccer iq's.

Our club is affiliated with FC Barcelona. We are the official representative in the United States. If any club wants to use the Barcelona name in the US they have to come through us. Every year our club has a 10 day coaching seminar in Catalunya during the month of May. I can say I think so far we have done a good job, implementing these methodologies within our club.
BizzBon3
BizzBon3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

BizzBon3 wrote:This is the Barcelona USA Academy. It is located in the heart of Los Angeles. I know this organization in and out. I played for this club and coached at it for awhile. The Academy is one of the best teams I have ever seen in my whole life. These kids just have amazing soccer iq's.

Our club is affiliated with FC Barcelona. We are the official representative in the United States. If any club wants to use the Barcelona name in the US they have to come through us. Every year our club has a 10 day coaching seminar in Catalunya during the month of May. I can say I think so far we have done a good job, implementing these methodologies within our club.

Those kids are amazing btw. They could probably smack my JV team up Laughing . They have immense talent.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 pm

BizzBon3 wrote:This is the Barcelona USA Academy. It is located in the heart of Los Angeles. I know this organization in and out. I played for this club and coached at it for awhile. The Academy is one of the best teams I have ever seen in my whole life. These kids just have amazing soccer iq's.

Congratulations on what looks like a job well done. Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

look at those movements on overlapping O.o
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzBon3 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Congratulations on what looks like a job well done. Thumbs up

juveman17 wrote:

Those kids are amazing btw. They could probably smack my JV team up Laughing . They have immense talent.

yeah the talent in this team is next to none!
BizzBon3
BizzBon3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum