Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen?

+27
Milantildeath
Kick
Die Borussen
Pedram
Valkyrja
chinomaster182
MarkForrest17
Ganso
RealGunner
Abramovich
che
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Onyx
donttreadonred
lszanto
nh01
The Messiah
guest7
BAYERN_MUNICH
LeVersacci
urbaNRoots
S
larisano
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen? Empty Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen?

Post by larisano Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am

Besides the possible RVP and Modric moves,any major players you would like to see move?

Sneijder
Berbatov
Tevez
Dzeko
Afellay
Lloris
Hulk
Kaka

Is it possible that they all move this summer and to where is the best destination for them? Of course, they all might somewhat dependant on the others moving on as well.
larisano
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen? Empty Re: Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen?

Post by S Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

Jovetic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen? Empty Re: Any Major Transfers you guys WANT to see happen?

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 am

Cazorla Twisted Evil
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Cazorla Twisted Evil
To Madrid hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Martinez to Bayern bounce
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 pm

I want Martinez to Barca Laughing for 40 mil and 50 in total with taxes Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Kaka to Bayern Munich, I will kill for this.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nh01 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm

2 good strikers! Adebayor or Adrian will do
nh01
nh01
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm

David Hoilett, Matias Fernandes and Cristián Zapata to Borussia Mönchengladbach
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Hulk to us

Oscar confirmation on our website
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm

I'd like to see RVP to City/United/PSG happen just so that the dumbass media stop linking him to Juventus..(Cuz its highly unlikely to happen)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:37 pm

How about we have a prediction game..Predict where these guys will end up before the window closes.

Sneijder
Berbatov
Tevez
Dzeko
Afellay
Lloris
Hulk
Kaka
Jovetic
Van Persie
Modric
Sahin
Javi Martinez
Lucas Moura
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 pm

The Messiah wrote:Kaka to Bayern Munich, I will kill for this.
So, do you see Kroos being sent to the bench should this happen, Kroos replacing Gustavo (a mistake in my opinion), or some sort of rotation with Scheiwnsteiger?

Kroos has actually looked very promising when I've seen him play this last season. I would be surprised to see him benched outright.

Surag wrote:I'd like to see RVP to City/United/PSG happen just so that the dumbass media stop linking him to Juventus..(Cuz its highly unlikely to happen)

But...but... I want to see it happen so badly.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Kaka to Bayern Munich, I will kill for this.
So, do you see Kroos being sent to the bench should this happen, Kroos replacing Gustavo (a mistake in my opinion), or some sort of rotation with Scheiwnsteiger?

Kroos has actually looked very promising when I've seen him play this last season. I would be surprised to see him benched outright.

Kroos is undisputed starter for us, Kaka will simply arrive as a back-up plan for Schweinsteiger and Kroos, say for example whenever Schweinsteiger is injured, Kroos will play alongside Gustavo in CM role and Kaka will play as Attacking Midfielder.

Whenever Kroos is injured or out of Form, Kaka will also simply replace him as attacking midfielder, in this case Tymo will be a direct replacement for Gustavo and Can of course we be our emergency back-up.

Kaka would be a lovely transfer!his wage demands may seem a problem, I agree he's not the player he used to be, but he can still be a quality bench player for us.

Real Madrid departures proven to be good signings for other teams such as Robben & Sneijder and the list goes on.If he comes for a reasonable price, I would take that with a heartbeat.His technical ability and experience and even name would help Bayern a lot during long competitions like CL. Moreover, he can add different dimension to our attack when the team seems not producing enough to break the deadlock;However, it looks hard to get him not because of his will,but because of the board's willingness to sign a player other than CM.

and Wages...

But I guess it would be better for us to sign Lars Bender or Martinez, someone that can simply replace Schweinstiger or Gustavo, without having to move players around.

Desperate times calls for desperate measure, if Martinez and Bender are out of reach, I say sign Kaka even if it's on loan and option to buy..

Last edited by The Messiah on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm

My predictions...

Sneijder - Inter
Berbatov - Tottenham
Tevez - Man City
Dzeko - Man City
Afellay - Inter
Lloris - Lyon
Hulk - Porto
Kaka - Real Madrid
Jovetic - Fiorentina
Van Persie - Juventus
Modric - Real Madrid
Sahin - Real Madrid
Javi Martinez - Barcelona
Lucas Moura - Sao Paolo
M'Vila - Arsenal
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Javi Martinez/M'Vila and Modric to Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Surag wrote:I'd like to see RVP to City/United/PSG happen just so that the dumbass media stop linking him to Juventus..(Cuz its highly unlikely to happen)

I just read that Van Persie wants €13m per year wages this must probably be inclusive of taxes..Even if you exclude taxes that amounts to ~€7.5-8m year..Juventus still cant afford such high wages.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Surag wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:

I just read that Van Persie wants €13m per year wages this must probably be inclusive of taxes..Even if you exclude taxes that amounts to ~€7.5-8m year..Juventus still cant afford such high wages.

and how exactly can Juve compete with top 3 big guns like Bayern Munich if they can't afford €7.5-8m year wage...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Kaka to who the fck cares just leave ffs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:38 pm

The Messiah wrote:and how exactly can Juve compete with top 3 big guns like Bayern Munich if they can't afford €7.5-8m year wage...?

Juventus have a balanced wage structure..Currently the highest paid player is Buffon who earns €6m per year and soon he is going to sign a new contract with reduced wages worth €4m per year plus bonuses and it would still make him the highest paid player..And we arent going to break our wage structure just for one guy who is demanding a lot..Which is why i prefer someone like Jovetic who is younger with lower wage demands plus who will have a high resale value just in case some of the other big sides like RM or Barca come calling(so we can sell him for profit).
And i fully endorse the board's policy of making stars as opposed to buying stars.Like the coach Conte says 'top players are on the pitch' than in the 'name'.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Lol I like Jovetic but we won't be signing him for the forseeable future.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Lass and kaka to whoever the fck they want
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lass and kaka to whoever the fck they want

ditto

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

I want Riquelme to go to Serie A, where I think he would shine even at 34. He has announced that he is quitting. Has rejected Cruzeiro and Flamengo, and Villareal have announced they're not considering him. He's still a competitive player, as highlighted by being the brains behind his team getting to the finals of a Copa Libertadores. I think Milan should seriously consider him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Gameiro to Valencia is one I'd like to see.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum