The Messiah
Direxius
Barca2211
Cotes
huntsman
55 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Empty From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born

Post by huntsman Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 am

Yeah, that's right. I cant ignore the fact that Real Madrid has destroyed the talents of one of the most prominent footballers of recent times; Ricardo Kaka that is.

With the departure of Nuri Sahin, and Kaka, Real Madrid is left with a classless squad. The defense is still with the same problems, and the midfield remains versatile but lacks the flame player; a player who can take it all in his own hands to change the prospects of a game, a player who is obviously miles ahead of Ozil. What is Ozil? Ozil is a very average player who plays on the right wing.

Madrid 2013 is going to struggle to win La Liga and has no chance to win other competitions because the team has lost its spark and spirit of last year and no new important signings has been made. This will be Mourinho's last season as well.

Hereafter, I renounce my support to Real Madrid FC, and extend it to the Rossoneri Giants.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Empty Re: From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 am

huntsman wrote:
Hereafter, I renounce my support to Real Madrid FC, and extend it to the Rossoneri Giants.

Congrats???
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Empty Re: From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born

Post by Barca2211 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 am

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born DidNotReadConcert

Barca2211
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 am

Good luck watching Milan play beautiful football and win lots of trophies, because recently that's all they do, they are winning machines... (sarcasm).

As long as you are satisfied as a fan do whatever you want doubt anyone cares all too much other than for comic relief.

Last edited by Direxius on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am

Kaka to Bayern Munchen... hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 am

Direxius wrote:Good luck watching Milan play beautiful football and win lots of trophies, because recently that's all they do, they are winning machines... (sarcasm).

As long as you are satisfied as a fan do whatever you want doubt anyone cares all too much other than for comic relief.

best avatar mate. Thumbs up

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
Direxius wrote:Good luck watching Milan play beautiful football and win lots of trophies, because recently that's all they do, they are winning machines... (sarcasm).

best avatar mate. Thumbs up
Thanks, there was really no other player i could pick, i really like him.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 am

huntsman wrote: What is Ozil? Ozil is a rare species of beaver discovered in year 1998 that can only be found in the forest of East Germany and Turkey.

True Story. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 am

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born KrDrq
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 am

YAY don't have to put up with your utter shit anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 am

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born 12756118
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:10 am

huntsman wrote:Yeah, that's right. I cant ignore the fact that Real Madrid has destroyed the talents of one of the most prominent footballers of recent times; Ricardo Kaka that is.

With the departure of Nuri Sahin, and Kaka, Real Madrid is left with a classless squad. The defense is still with the same problems, and the midfield remains versatile but lacks the flame player; a player who can take it all in his own hands to change the prospects of a game, a player who is obviously miles ahead of Ozil. What is Ozil? Ozil is a very average player who plays on the right wing.

Madrid 2013 is going to struggle to win La Liga and has no chance to win other competitions because the team has lost its spark and spirit of last year and no new important signings has been made. This will be Mourinho's last season as well.

Shocked
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 am

What do ya mean you wont put up with his shit anymore, he's not leaving the forums.. Razz
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 am

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Tumblr_m50nnvye0u1ro7kx2o1_500
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

Welcome to the most successful club on planet earth
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:35 am

Can't tell if trolling.....but if you aren't then welcome to Milan

and to join with the others also...

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Berneydidnotread
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 am

You might want to consider PSG instead. Ibra says PSG is better than Milan Razz

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was in bullish mood after scoring his first Paris Saint-Germain goal on Saturday, claiming that his new side are better than previous employers AC Milan. (...) And when asked by reporters if les Parisiens are superior to the Rossoneri, his response was simple: "Yes."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2012/07/29/3272672/ibrahimovic-paris-saint-germain-are-better-than-ac-milan

Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 am

"I can't handle my European giant club not being the supreme best, so I will support a different European giant that seems to have even less going for them in their respective league"

huntsman, you funny
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 am

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Didnt_read_chicken_black_man_gif
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 am

The Messiah wrote:Kaka to Bayern Munchen... hmm

Stop saying Kaka will go to Bayern
It's not going to happen

From the Ashes of Real Madrid, a New Milan Fan is Born Rachel%20McAdams%20Teen
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

droit_au_but wrote:"I can't handle my European giant club not being the supreme best, so I will support a different European giant that seems to have even less going for them in their respective league"

huntsman, you funny
You're alive! Shocked

Good to see you posting.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:"I can't handle my European giant club not being the supreme best, so I will support a different European giant that seems to have even less going for them in their respective league"

huntsman, you funny
You're alive! Shocked

Good to see you posting.
Jack Daniels wrote:

huntsman, you funny
You're alive! Shocked

Good to see you posting.

Indeed I am! Hope to stay here a while, it's nice and comfy here
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 am

Oh God Shocked
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 am

Does this mean that you'll stop posting in Madrid section hmm

If so then :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Kaka to Bayern Munchen... hmm
Stop saying Kaka will go to Bayern
It's not going to happen
I hope so. Adding huntsman to the Bayern section that already has some rather ...passionate posters would make the forum implode ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next