nyluigi
Cassius
dronte
Juventude
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said Empty I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Stefano Palazzi the Crown Prosecutor, the District Attorney of Cremona, and Antonio Conte had agreed to a 3 month ban and 200 000 euro fine for failing to report attempting match fixing; 2months and 60 000 euro fine to be handed as punishment to Angelo Alessio.........rejected!! because it was "to mild of a punishment"; i am demanding Juventus break away from Serie A and start a Super League where there will be equality for all teams, screw the FIGC!!!!!!!! crooks, bastards, liars

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said Empty Re: I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Well, I think this lets us know that the FIGC is going to punish everyone severely for their involvement with this scandal.

What about the teams of the players involved? Shouldn't they be getting strong punishments?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said Empty Re: I'm sorry Mods, but this has to be said

Post by dronte Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Almost all of the plea bargains were accepted, most teams getting away with 1-5 points deduction in total. This comes as no surprise, just like in 2006, Juventus were brutally hit by punishments while the others got away easily.

Anyways, I think it shouldn't even called a conspiracy if I say this was a well set up trap for Conte. They probably didn't have enough evidence against him, but now he pleaded guilty, much easier to punish him severly.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 pm

I really don't understand Italy's judicial systems. This is ridiculous. We were told that this was one of the worst scandals in football and they let the teams off easy with one to five point deductions. This is gross.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 pm

http://football-italia.net/22531/conte-plea-bargain-rejected

Juventus lawyers have reacted angrily and are trying to have the whole trial scrapped.

They have requested that the judges be recused from the case, because by rejecting the plea bargain “you have already made your decisions and you therefore cannot judge in a trial what you have already judged. The Corte Costituzionale in 1992 ruled a judge cannot rule after he rejected an agreed plea bargain.”

Actually, I guess they are right here.. How come they agreed and then REJECTED? I really don't understand it. But I'm not sure if it was an official option, or just a verbal agreement.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm

I don't know how it works in Italy, but, in the US, the prosecutors and the accused agree to a plea bargain. The plea bargain has no legal effect until it is accepted by the judge. The judge has the right to reject or accept the plea bargain. The judge has no obligation to accept the plea. It could be very different in Italy or in the FIGC's system.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

:facepalm: They really do hate Juve.. its not even funny anymore.

Im not into this whole 'woe is me' thing but its honestly ridiculous...
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Apparently, Conte has offered another plea of 4 months and 100,000 Euro.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Juventude wrote:I really don't understand Italy's judicial systems. This is ridiculous. We were told that this was one of the worst scandals in football and they let the teams off easy with one to five point deductions. This is gross.

Its not so much the system as the people involved, friendship and politics rule the country . It is very rare that you will see an angelli paling around with these people as you do other presidents and owners . Its so far that it doesn't even makes sense . Accusing someone that they knew about people Trying to fix games is honestly almost impossible to prove . So they set the trap and unfortunately it worked in there favor
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Torino and Serie B side Varese proposed a one-point penalty with €30,000 fine and these were accepted by the judges.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Other plea bargains accepted:
Filippo Carobbio, four-month ban on top of previous 20-month suspension after he confessed.
Carlo Gervasoni, three-month and 20 day ban on top of previous 20-month suspension after confessing.
Marcelo Larrondo, three-month and 20 day ban plus €30,000 fine.
Daniele Faggiano (ex-Siena director of sport), four-month ban.
Da Costa (Sampdoria), three month ban and €30,000 fine.
Luigi Sala (ex-Milan and Bari defender), two-year ban.
Cristian Stellini, two year ban and €50,000 fine.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

nyluigi wrote:Apparently, Conte has offered another plea of 4 months and 100,000 Euro.

That would ruin the upcoming campaign; he would potentially miss 15 games in Serie A, 5 Champions League matches, 3 Coppa Italia matches + the Supercoppa......it won't get accepted anyways, the FIGC have a hard-on to ruin Juve

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm

to be fair cro, that one time people keep banging on about is kinda moot. the amount of goals we should of scored that were either wrongly not given or called offside make it seem almost petty that people keep refering back to the Muntari 'goal' but i aint arsed. its made all the milan fans mad so it amuses me Laughing
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm

CroInter, why dont u do us all a favor and jog on, jog on to the Inter section; am tired at your pathetic attempts at trolling Juve. Dont bother denying it, not fooling anyone, and I am hardly the first person to call you on it! Nobody says anything/trolls about how Milan have broken article 6 in 2006 (reported last year) or that Inter are in both financial and squad turmoil. Its of my belief, CroInter contributes nothing to constructive debate, rather attempts to have them unravel slowly, then continues trolling until the discussions self-destruct into mud-slinging. I am saying to you, sir, that if you aren't going to contribute positively, DO NOT POST or POST IN YOUR OWN SECTION.....maybe Juventini should troll Inter section?????

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

People, I want to watch the Basel match now and I'll be very annoyed if certain people trolling here disturb me all the time. . I'll remove the troll stuff and I expect there will be nothing new afterwards. So I give only one warning here now, next trespasser gets punished hard
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 pm

rwo power wrote:People, I want to watch the Basel match now and I'll be very annoyed if certain people trolling here disturb me all the time. . I'll remove the troll stuff and I expect there will be nothing new afterwards. So I give only one warning here now, next trespasser gets punished hard

you seems like a reasonable fratello, I am asking to have Cro n Milan... stop posting in our section if the y are going to continue doing this, please? ps Basel v Solskjaer's team??

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 pm

WEll, if they make one more wrong move in this section, they will get another 25% slashed, it is as easy as that.

And yeah, it is Basel vs Molde with Solskjaer as coach. Smile It is available on a free stream at telebasel.ch.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:17 pm

rwo power wrote:WEll, if they make one more wrong move in this section, they will get another 25% slashed, it is as easy as that.

And yeah, it is Basel vs Molde with Solskjaer as coach. Smile It is available on a free stream at telebasel.ch.

thank you! and good luck to Basel tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Thx. BTW, I'm no "fratello" - better make that "sorella" Razz And Grazie mille!

(BTW, Rossonero23 made one big mistake - he insulted Gigi Buffon in a PM to me. NO ONE insults Gigi in front of me! Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 pm

lol. it was true though. Smile Smile Smile

Thumbs up
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm

rwo power wrote:Thx. BTW, I'm no "fratello" - better make that "sorella" Razz And Grazie mille!

(BTW, Rossonero23 made one big mistake - he insulted Gigi Buffon in a PM to me. NO ONE insults Gigi in front of me! Razz)

Rwo power, you should be an honorary member of the Juve section for defending Buffon.

Rwo Power I :bow: to you
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, two of my favourite goalies (other than Sepp Maier, Oliver Kahn and Manuel Neuer) are Gigi Buffon and Dino Zoff Very Happy

(Yann Sommer is one of my current faves, too, but the boy still has to work a bit to become one of the greats. Very Happy )
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:57 pm

If Devi was here this scumbag would've been banned by now(plus he's been banned before as well ,got a reputation of a troll)..I cant expect much from 'neutral' mods i guess.All this guy has done is spam this section and GS with troll posts all through and yet just 50% is deducted..Nice..continue with your 'fair' moderating.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:58 pm

what do you know about being " fair "???

talk about hypocrisy. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Lmao half time at Juve Benfica and an advert comes on about PSG showing Ibra and Silva all happy at PSG Smile

It made me smile.. they know they've left milan in the shit and dont even care.

EDIT i mean DM Meeeeeeelan :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next