Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
the xcx
Onyx
samcooke1991
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eden Hazard - Chelsea's New Hero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Hazard - Chelsea's New Hero?

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 pm

What are you guys talking about? That was pure skill. Look at the precision of the way he chops the ball a foot into the air with the back of his heel, that made De Jong almost fall off his feet. All I see is him burning De Jong.

Spoiler:

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard - Chelsea's New Hero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Hazard - Chelsea's New Hero?

Post by StrikingMidfield Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm

As a United fan, I'm certainly still bitter about us not signing him, but honestly I don't blame him as much as I blame our owners for being insanely cheap Mad
Though if I look past the fact that he pretty much pulled one of the most attention seeking signings I've ever seen, I know he's a great talent. In a few years time if Chelsea play him right then I can see him being one of the best in the world, and will have a good chance of becoming a legend in Chelsea Football.
StrikingMidfield
StrikingMidfield
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Love how commentators are doing their best to turn him into a villain. Tyldesley is such a c*nt.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:What are you guys talking about? That was pure skill. Look at the precision of the way he chops the ball a foot into the air with the back of his heel, that made De Jong almost fall off his feet. All I see is him burning De Jong.

Spoiler:

What's going throgh de Jongs head:

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:30 am

StrikingMidfield wrote:As a United fan, I'm certainly still bitter about us not signing him, but honestly I don't blame him as much as I blame our owners for being insanely cheap Mad
Though if I look past the fact that he pretty much pulled one of the most attention seeking signings I've ever seen, I know he's a great talent. In a few years time if Chelsea play him right then I can see him being one of the best in the world, and will have a good chance of becoming a legend in Chelsea Football.

You think your owners are cheap?
Let me tell you this have you ever heard of Bakaye Traore or Kevin Constant? no? didn' think so
Do you guys settle for free transfers and loans?
Do your owners settle for mediocre players and unkown names?
My friend if you want to know the true meaning of cheap i suggest you follow Milan's transfer market

PS: Not having a go at you, just frustrated about the management
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 am

:bow: Chelsea ruining a next talent :bow:
Shevchenko all over again!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 am

Cotes wrote: :bow: Chelsea ruining a next talent :bow:
Shevchenko all over again!

confused

How is it Shevchenko all over again?

Read what you write before you post!

He is just a kid, playing his first professional game for us and you guys pick on him like you could do better.

I am going to laugh when in a few years he is ripping all of your teams up. Laughing

Sad thing is, you all know it's coming, the kid is class. No doubts about it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 am

Nice ava Kick. Very Happy

Btw, get used to the Hazard hate. He rejected Arsenal, Tottenham, City & United to join us and announced it on twitter! He'll get the last laugh eventually.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 am

Gil wrote:Nice ava Kick. Very Happy

Btw, get used to the Hazard hate. He rejected Arsenal, Tottenham, City & United to join us and announced it on twitter! He'll get the last laugh eventually.
Thanks.

I am used to the hate, it comes with being European Champions. Cool
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikingMidfield Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
StrikingMidfield wrote:As a United fan, I'm certainly still bitter about us not signing him, but honestly I don't blame him as much as I blame our owners for being insanely cheap Mad

You think your owners are cheap?
Let me tell you this have you ever heard of Bakaye Traore or Kevin Constant? no? didn' think so
Do you guys settle for free transfers and loans?
Do your owners settle for mediocre players and unkown names?
My friend if you want to know the true meaning of cheap i suggest you follow Milan's transfer market

PS: Not having a go at you, just frustrated about the management
Trust me I've noticed Milans transfers, and I feel for you. I have a good friend who's a Milan fan and trust me I've heard everything you've said with alot more cursing Laughing
Though United fans have had a fair bit to be mad at management about to, though not on Milans scale for sure. Though it seems like Kagawa was our only proven talent that we got this year, and we've been being outbid or under-funded for practically everyone SAF has wanted.
StrikingMidfield
StrikingMidfield
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2