one of the major problems i see for next season

5 posters

Go down

one of the major problems i see for next season Empty one of the major problems i see for next season

Post by andiii Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 pm

wall, silvestre, rannocchia, chivu

collectively the slowest group of players in any sport (even darts)

and they are our 4 cb's. either we play some nice football and end up leaving them exposed and vulnerable to pacey players counter attacks (which will happen)... or we give them extra defensive cover with players dropping back like guarin, cambiasso and the fullbacks

but we've always struggled for creativity and a solid attacking threat. we can't pass well or keep the ball well either. having to worry about two slow as hell cb's is just making our problem even worse than last year because lucio was faster than any of them imo. we're never going to be able to play as a team like that, it will always be a disjointed attack-defense. we're either going to play shit football or get raped on the counter attack

/rant over
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

one of the major problems i see for next season Empty Re: one of the major problems i see for next season

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah our CBs are pretty much shit

#SaveUsJuanJesus Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

one of the major problems i see for next season Empty Re: one of the major problems i see for next season

Post by zarola Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 pm

ranocchia is a striker not a cb :S
and ye we do need new cbs. ogbonna?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 am

I hope Strama teaches them the noble way of the offside trap. :coffee:
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:I hope Strama teaches them the noble way of the offside trap. :coffee:
even with offside traps, it's too vulnerable. Maicon and Zanetti will have to work harder
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down