McAgger
dostoevsky
Catracho
rwo power
Jay29
26 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

International Friendlies - 15th August 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: International Friendlies - 15th August 2012

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
rwo power wrote:Yeah, the senior NTs will be a different thing for sure. Although this could be the 500th victory for a German NT, so they will probably take the match more serious than your usual friendly.
Personally I would just like to see us concede as few goals as possible, other than that I don't really care about the outcome. Of course winning is always sweeter, not going to lie.
Well, the German NT already has an excuse if they don't win - we play without Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Podolski and Gomez Very Happy

BTW, pity about the Mehring lad. He doesn't look assured at all and then he got 5 goals in.

ROFL. Bernd Leno gets a cool shower from the sprinklers XD And Rudy uses it to freshen up a bit...

Last edited by rwo power on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

International Friendlies - 15th August 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: International Friendlies - 15th August 2012

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm

rwo power wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
rwo power wrote:Yeah, the senior NTs will be a different thing for sure. Although this could be the 500th victory for a German NT, so they will probably take the match more serious than your usual friendly.
Personally I would just like to see us concede as few goals as possible, other than that I don't really care about the outcome. Of course winning is always sweeter, not going to lie.
Well, the German NT already has an excuse if they don't win - we play without Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Podolski and Gomez Very Happy

BTW, pity about the Mehring lad. He doesn't look assured at all and then he got 5 goals in.
He just got exposed, he kept rushing out and the Germans just shot past him or ran around him Laughing

He has potential though, but still clearly has a long way to go.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:12 pm

rwo power wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:BTW, pity about the Mehring lad. He doesn't look assured at all and then he got 5 goals in.
He just got exposed, he kept rushing out and the Germans just shot past him or ran around him Laughing

I just hope he can recover fast from that beating. It is never nice to have to take the ball out of your own net so often.

Now he was lucky, though ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 pm

rwo power wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:BTW, pity about the Mehring lad. He doesn't look assured at all and then he got 5 goals in.

I just hope he can recover fast from that beating. It is never nice to have to take the ball out of your own net so often.

Now he was lucky, though ^^
Yeah hopefully he doesn't take this loss too harshly and learns from it and grows as a player.

I feel bad for Iturbe, this team is not playing well at all.

The Germans look great though, even the lesser known players have some good qualities and they have great teamwork.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Yeah, Iturbe looks like he has had enough of this now. AS for the German team, they have won all 8 qualifiers for the U21 Europe Cup so far, so the team is on a winning streak. And we have the advantage that we have a real goal keeper luxury problem. Even Marc-André ter Stegen is still eligible for the U21, and he is now already called up for the seniors...

Dear me, I really pity the Argentinian GK youngster. He really deserves a hug.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Germany= Argentine's nemesis in internationals eco smile

6-1
Kevin Volland

FT
Germany U21 6-1 Argentina U21

Beister
Holtby
Beister
Holtby
Volland
Volland

International Friendlies - 15th August 2012 - Page 2 Likeabossmeme

Albi, how do you do? Long time no see eco smile
Tomorrow, the real showdown will take place Thumbs up
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 pm

rwo power wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:

ROFL. Bernd Leno gets a cool shower from the sprinklers XD And Rudy uses it to freshen up a bit...
No excuses... Excuses are for losers. We have our speedy attackers ready to see their card house defence crumble at the looks of slight wind from our attack.
BAD-stuber doesn't strike confidence in and Mats is just as slow. I see a high scoring match on both ends. In the end, we'll win with 1+ goal to troll the Argies again :coffee:
From people you mentioned only Lahm's loss will hurt in any way. Kroos is good enough to run the show by himself, we have abundance of good GKS, Podolski and Gomez are better off on the bench eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:

That you Babun? Razz

Me? I'm gearing up for next season Laughing

And yes,it will take place tomorrow Twisted Evil The only friendly Germany will ever take seriously :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Dolce Vita wrote:

That you Babun? Razz

And yes,it will take place tomorrow Twisted Evil The only friendly Germany will ever take seriously :bow:
Good to hear. I'm doing well. I work during the day eco smile
I'm also geared towards the next season. I don't troll or open any controverse threads for now eco smile Time to collect info... eco smile

Well, I think peeps won't take it seriously at the start then Argentine will score. It'll be 1-1 or similar in half-time. After that, Germany will go all out. Löw has to save his face from the garbage he did in EC2012 :facepalm:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Dolce Vita wrote:

That you Babun? Razz

Good to hear. I'm doing well. I work during the day eco smile
I'm also geared towards the next season. I don't troll or open any controverse threads for now eco smile Time to collect info... eco smile

Well, I think peeps won't take it seriously at the start then Argentine will score. It'll be 1-1 or similar in half-time. After that, Germany will go all out. Löw has to save his face from the garbage he did in EC2012 :facepalm:
I think it will be a pretty high intensity match as well.

Anyway why is Zieler getting the nod instead of Ter Stegen? Ter Stegen is surely better no? Maybe that's a question better suited to RWO Very Happy

Either way it's better than Neuer playing that's for sure Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 pm

ter Stegen is too young. You know I want Higgy to rape BAD-stuber until he is subbed off. That way Höwedes will finally start, Germany's best defender by far.

#SaveusHiggy :bow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 pm

That U-21 display was horrendous, I fear for the future is that is any indicator of the best Argentina has to offer. Even if Germany is a good team, losing by such a large margin is inexcusable.

Messi will rape so much tomorrow :bow: You guys will see....
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Romero
Zabaleta, Fernández, Garay y Rojo
Sosa, Mascherano, Gago, Di María
Messi, Higuaín

:facepalm:

Why call up Coloccini if you're going to start Fernandez?

Sosa?! Rojo?!

I'm getting prepared for another demolishing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Pretty predictable lineup from Sabella Laughing

Hopefully Gagod will have a GOAT game.

I wonder why Higuain is starting, oh well Kun is a great super sub.

Predicting a 3-2 victory for Argentina Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah idk why I'm outraged, it's exactly what I should have expected.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Anyway why is Zieler getting the nod instead of Ter Stegen? Ter Stegen is surely better no? Maybe that's a question better suited to RWO Very Happy
From what I read it seems that Ron-Robert Zieler and Marc-André ter Stegen will each play one half in the match.

Albiceleste wrote:Either way it's better than Neuer playing that's for sure Very Happy
Well, both Zieler and ter Stegen are not half bad either Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 am

shinigami99 wrote: That U-21 display was horrendous, I fear for the future is that is any indicator of the best Argentina has to offer. Even if Germany is a good team, losing by such a large margin is inexcusable.

Messi will rape so much tomorrow :bow: You guys will see....
The game was a joke, it was the German U21 vs an Argentinean U18 Team!
Trobiani wasn't able to select his U20 team because they will have to play a friendly tournament in spain that is not an official Fifa tournament so the clubs didn't want to release their players !!
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Brasil x Sweden about to start.

I guess I'll watch this until the real match comes on Twisted Evil

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 pm

German starting line-up:

Zieler
Boateng - Hummels - Badstuber - Schmelzer
Lars Bender - Khedira
Müller - Özil - Reus
Klose

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 pm

rwo power wrote:German starting line-up:

Zieler
Boateng - Hummels - Badstuber - Schmelzer
Lars Bender - Khedira
Müller - Özil - Reus
Klose

Bender - Khedira? LEL

Gagod to dominate :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Bender - Khedira? LEL

Gagod to dominate :coffee:
Who else would you have expected? Sven Bender had surgery these days and Schweinsteiger was playing against SV Seligenporten today. Toni Kroos is often too lazy and Ilkay Gündogan is still too green.

Last edited by rwo power on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Kroos?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Oops, edited the above - Toni Kroos is often too lazy and possibly too slow to deal with the Argentinians.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:25 pm

That goal was onside for Nerman Mad
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Nerman Such Creativity :bow: Brazil need to finish better

Nerman Come to CITY!!!!
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Dafuq, no Höwedes or Kroos.
#SaveusHiggy :bow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next