dronte
jibers
stefanobada
CroInter
Luca
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Supercoppa Italiana 2012 Edition  - Page 6 Empty Re: Supercoppa Italiana 2012 Edition

Post by stefanobada Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Prepare your hazmat suits as De Laurentiis is gong to have a serious case of diarrhea mouth

stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Supercoppa Italiana 2012 Edition  - Page 6 Empty Re: Supercoppa Italiana 2012 Edition

Post by Eivindo Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 pm

CroInter wrote:
Eivindo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
CroInter wrote:hey hey hey no more about Juve, this thread is about how much Inter sux, cmon now Sad

How do those sour grapes taste?

No reply Cro?
Gone crying to the Inter board?
Shame... enjoyed having you here. Please do come back. Its been fun.

Oh im here, what is sour grapes? Im fasting these days so i dont each much...

Intermittent fasting?

Whats that?

They say its a good way of getting rid of that extra fat, having small eating windows, preferably only 4 hours a day, meaning you fast for 20 hours each day. I tried it for like 1 week, but I find that if one has to do hard brainwork at work or school, fasting is not really an option, as your mind goes to sleep lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:42 pm

stefanobada wrote:Prepare your hazmat suits as De Laurentiis is gong to have a serious case of diarrhea mouth
Haha can't wait for that, always hilarious

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Grazie ragazzi e sempre Forza Juve . Non molliamo Mai dedicata a conte
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Eivindo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Eivindo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
CroInter wrote:hey hey hey no more about Juve, this thread is about how much Inter sux, cmon now Sad

How do those sour grapes taste?

No reply Cro?
Gone crying to the Inter board?
Shame... enjoyed having you here. Please do come back. Its been fun.

Oh im here, what is sour grapes? Im fasting these days so i dont each much...

Intermittent fasting?

Whats that?

They say its a good way of getting rid of that extra fat, having small eating windows, preferably only 4 hours a day, meaning you fast for 20 hours each day. I tried it for like 1 week, but I find that if one has to do hard brainwork at work or school, fasting is not really an option, as your mind goes to sleep lol

Nop, from dawn to sundown no drink no eat.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Vucinic showed again that he is lightyears ahead of Matri..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Vucinic and Giovinco will be a deadly combo once they played together a bit more cheers

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Deserved the win, but it will unfortunately be said that we got it with some controversy. Defense lacked shape, communication, & focus. Gio looked sharp up top. With a little more time, he'll mesh well with whoever he's paired with. Good movement off the ball. Lucio needs more time to understand the position. He's always been a classic center back. Our attacking style will suit hin well as he likes to push up, but only once he's comfortable essentially being down a man to his left or right.

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 pm

I had to miss the game, I'm so upset....
Happy with the score but it looks interesting, two red cards for Napoli?
Can anyone sum up this game for me?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Luca wrote:I had to miss the game, I'm so upset....

Juventus domination throughout, poor defending lead to typical Napoli counter attacks. Bonucci mistake lead to Pandev goal and Cavani was allowed easy space. Vucinic came on and changed the game, Napoli didn't hold back on tackles and paid the price. It went to extra time and the game was easy from then on in with a 2 man advantage

to sum it up

Buffon - typical Gigi which is a good thing
Bonucci - Poor
Barzagli - Poor but better than Bon
Lucio - Poor but improved, he was a bit of a scapegoat today
Pirlo - Rusty but tested the keeper
Marchisio - solid, got an assist.
Vidal - some great tackles, stepped up to score penalty
Asamoah - Played LWB, Great goal great first half. Mediocre 2nd half but made the assist of the assist for Vucinic
Licht - fairly solid but subbed off with a yellow as the game became bad tempered.
Matri - Meh, he should leave Juventus
Giovinco - thrown about a bit but became a problem for Napoli later on
Vucinic - Game changer, keeper deflected his shot off of the bar he had a goal blocked by Napoli defence and he scored. Looked deadly.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks Tom

Yeah, Asamoah has been holding that position down all preseason. I don't mind him there, I know he's better utilized in the middle but the man simply deserves a spot on the field somewhere. When he's there he is more of a left midfielder than a LWB.

What about the two red cards? There has to be a story there. I'm waiting for video! As of now I've only seen Asamoah's goal, what a strike

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Pandev allegedly insulted the assistant refferees mother or something along those lines.

Zuniga was booked along with licht earlier on. He dived and picked the ball up.

Later on Vidal put a strong challenge on him but no foul was given. He was angry and he got up and tackled Giovinco head on by stamping on his foot and pushing him down with his hand. Both reds were justified.

Asamoah has indeed been a very good player for us. Looks comfortable enough as a LWB but I'm up for rotating him with the midfield and getting Armero.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Luca wrote:I had to miss the game, I'm so upset....

was a dominant Napoli side in which we had a defensive error and Cavani scored on a rebound after Buffon saved it. Cavani was mainly shutting own Pirlo, and Napoli made very harsh tackles. We came back with a stunning volley from Asamoah, but then a Bonucci mistake led to a Pandev goal. 2-1 at the half.

Second Half: Matri off for Vucinic, a very dominate Juve display. Many hars fouls from Behrami. Cannavaro, and Zuniga. Some great saves from De Sanctis stopped Vucinic and Pirlo from scoring. Fernandez fouled Vucinic in the box and Vidal converted a penalty. Pandev was correctly called offside and he decided to yell and curse at the ref and received a red. Maggio scored an own goal off a Juve cross in ET. 3-2. Then, Zuniga vented his frustration at Giovinco resulting in a deserved second yellow and red. Mazzari received a red for protests. In ET, Juve scored a beautiful team play buildup from Asamoah to Marchsio then a wonderful finish from Vucinic.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6