Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few

+4
Adrian0911
RobbyV
:{Mr.Mustachio!
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few  Empty Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few  Images13

14.15 - "Stephan Lichtsteiner in Turin. The Swiss defender was subjected to the ritual at the medical clinic Fornaca sixty, Isokinetic the center and the Institute of Sports Medicine." So the official website of Juventus in Turin announces the landing of Swiss full-back.

12:20 - As reported by Sky Sport 24, Stephan Lichtsteiner has just completed a medical clinic Fornaca of Turin. Soon will visit the headquarters of Juventus where he will sign the contract that will bind to Juventus for the next 4 years.

==================
Lazio's Stephan Lichtsteiner has moved a step closer to joining Juventus after the club confirmed he is having a medical on Monday.

Lichtsteiner, 27, has been in talks with the Old Lady for the last two weeks, and it appears the recent issues over his transfer fee have been solved.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"Stephan Lichtsteiner is in Turin and the Swiss defender has undergone the medical tests at the Clinica Fornaca di Sessant and the Isokinetic Centre and Institute of Sports Medicine."

Juventus were locked in negotiations with Lazio over the weekend after president Claudio Lotito warned they would have to pay at least €12 million to secure the full-back's services.

However, although the details have not been disclosed by the Italian giants, previous reports suggest they will pay around €10m, with Lichtsteiner receiving a four-year contract.

The Swiss international was tied to Lazio until 2013 after joining them in 2008. Last season he played 34 games for the Romans.
====================

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few  Empty Re: Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm curious, do all clubs make prospective signings wear these vests and then post photos of them on the net? Smile
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few  Empty Re: Official : Lichtsteiner passed Juve medical. Signature in few

Post by RobbyV Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Juve section is that way.

No offence but we don't need updates everytime a half decent player is close to Juve. If it was Aguero then maybe some people would care but cmon....
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

RobbyV wrote:Juve section is that way.

No offence but we don't need updates everytime a half decent player is close to Juve. If it was Aguero then maybe some people would care but cmon....

speak for yourself.
and if you don't like it, don't read it. ignore it.
you can't possibly know that nobody would want to know. Neutral
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:

speak for yourself.

Thanks for the Negative rep!! I appreciate it.

Do you see any other teams posting things like this? I mean cmonn we knew Lichsteiner was joining ever since the beginning of the summer. This kind of stuff clogs up the general section with unimportant news.

Am i being out of line? Hardly.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

RobbyV wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

speak for yourself.

Thanks for the Negative rep!! I appreciate it.

Do you see any other teams posting things like this? I mean cmonn we knew Lichsteiner was joining ever since the beginning of the summer. This kind of stuff clogs up the general section with unimportant news.

Am i being out of line? Hardly.

Firstly..i wasn't the one with the negative rep.(as proof i'll give +1 to the negative post)
secondly..maybe there is a swiss guy on the forum that wants to know what his compatriots is doing.
i know i would like to know if sapunaru from porto goes to lazio, or news about another romanian player.

and again if you don't like, or it annoys you, it doesn't apply to everybody else.
i ignore want doesn't interest me..learn to do the same

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

I understand what your saying, and I agree. But every Swiss person on this forum knew Lichsteiner was Juve property at the end of 10/11.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

RobbyV wrote:I understand what your saying, and I agree. But every Swiss person on this forum knew Lichsteiner was Juve property at the end of 10/11.

well, now they know it's official and that the saga is over.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I hope I don't get bashed for this but meh signing. Lichsteiner is an above average RB, Juve needs players of the highest quality to return to their previous standards.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I don't know, while he's not top class he's hardly bad.

With Grygera and Motta currently in that spot It's a big step up.

Ultimately I don't think other players on the market in the same price range are any better.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

milanista99 wrote:I hope I don't get bashed for this but meh signing. Lichsteiner is an above average RB, Juve needs players of the highest quality to return to their previous standards.

you won't get bashed. there are a lot of juventini that agree with you. me included.
even if lichtsteiner is definitely an improvement from motta and grygera, he is not enough.
that why we wanted beck from hoffenheim too.
but i also can't really think of a better RB that would come to us right now and also cost somewhere around 10-13m so that we can still have enough for aguero and other reinforcements.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

just, who is he. .never ever heard of him as a susperstar, prospective wonderkid, great potential etc.. is he juve quality?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:I hope I don't get bashed for this but meh signing. Lichsteiner is an above average RB, Juve needs players of the highest quality to return to their previous standards.

you won't get bashed. there are a lot of juventini that agree with you. me included.
even if lichtsteiner is definitely an improvement from motta and grygera, he is not enough.
that why we wanted beck from hoffenheim too.
but i also can't really think of a better RB that would come to us right now and also cost somewhere around 10-13m so that we can still have enough for aguero and other reinforcements.

I think up till now, Juve's transfer campaign has been really bad. Ziegler and Lichsteiner are above average at best (Ziegler's better than Lichsteiner though), Pazienza is average and Pirlo is till class but he does not have what it takes to play consistently throughout an entire season anymore. Getting Aguero would be a huge plus though. Aguero, Matri, Quagriallera and Krasic would give any defence in the world a good fright.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

milanista99 wrote:
I think up till now, Juve's transfer campaign has been really bad. Ziegler and Lichsteiner are above average at best (Ziegler's better than Lichsteiner though), Pazienza is average and Pirlo is till class but he does not have what it takes to play consistently throughout an entire season anymore. Getting Aguero would be a huge plus though. Aguero, Matri, Quagriallera and Krasic would give any defence in the world a good fright.

To me that's not bad. There is a budget of €70m+ and as long as we continue to strengthen i'm not sure its a problem.

Ziegler, Pirlo, Pazienza, Grandolfo (co-own) = €0.00

Ekdal = (circa) €1.3M

Lichtsteiner = €9M

Now there is of course the first payments on Matri, Quags etc, to be paid also...

Personally I don't rate Pazienza one bit, but Ziegler and Pirlo on free transfers are 'good' moves. Ekdal adds some creative depth in the centre for a low cost and Lichtsteiner is in fact the best RB we've had post Calciopoli.

The money is there and more players will come, but theese are the players who will make and break the market for us and we need to get them right. We need the quality now. But I don't think there's anything wrong with our campaign so far, as long as the promised quality arrives.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm

I would have prefered Beck, but alright. ANY one is better than Motta.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

LOL it's nice to have delaurentis back Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

To me that's not bad. There is a budget of €70m+ and as long as we continue to strengthen i'm not sure its a problem.

Ekdal = (circa) €1.3M

Lichtsteiner = €9M

Now there is of course the first payments on Matri, Quags etc, to be paid also...

Personally I don't rate Pazienza one bit, but Ziegler and Pirlo on free transfers are 'good' moves. Ekdal adds some creative depth in the centre for a low cost and Lichtsteiner is in fact the best RB we've had post Calciopoli.

The money is there and more players will come, but theese are the players who will make and break the market for us and we need to get them right. We need the quality now. But I don't think there's anything wrong with our campaign so far, as long as the promised quality arrives.

Free or not, Ziegler, Pirlo, and Lichsteiner were all bought to be starters. Juve needs players of much higher caliber to start for them.

Last edited by milanista99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Robbyv & delaurentishotz

First and only warning: No trolling.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

milanista99 wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Ekdal = (circa) €1.3M

Lichtsteiner = €9M

Free or not, Ziegler, Pirlo, and Lichsteiner were all bought to be starters. Juve needs layers of much higher caliber to start for them.

Lichtsteiner yes, the other two I'm not sure. They are not 100% starters.

Still even so, in my lifetime I've seen teams pick up silverware with players no better than Ziegler/Lich/(current) Pirlo anyway. Teams don't need WC stars from wall to wall.

These players are fine as long as others come to embelish what is already a squad which is grossly underachieving.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down