zarola
aleumdance
Blue Barrett
Lex
Onyx
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt

Post by The Sanchez Tue 14 Aug - 4:10:24

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:He is ronaldo's bitch for a long time. Sure if he was not an attention whore he would not be so popular. he doesnt deserve more fame than jumpers or swimmers. but he is almost as popular as today's best footballers. For what i dont understand. he only runs 100m once in a year, footballers run 3000m in a match and do many more things. overrated human being

Have some *bleep* respect for an olympic legend. He does other events as well

Try running 100m and see how fast you do it. Go on..

I did and got 14.33 seconds... :coffee:

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt

Post by FennecFox7 Tue 14 Aug - 4:14:37

The Sanchez wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:He is ronaldo's bitch for a long time. Sure if he was not an attention whore he would not be so popular. he doesnt deserve more fame than jumpers or swimmers. but he is almost as popular as today's best footballers. For what i dont understand. he only runs 100m once in a year, footballers run 3000m in a match and do many more things. overrated human being

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt - Page 2 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400

I got 11.95
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue 14 Aug - 4:18:17

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt - Page 2 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400

I got 11.95

Cool Story Bro. Tell me another one... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue 14 Aug - 4:57:59

billionmillion wrote:What a great and interesting reply from giggity as usual. If you dont say anything worthy and interesting pls shut up and dont talk you make me sleep "Try running 100m" he does deserve more credit than me and you idiot, but i was talking about him, swimmers, jumpers and footballers not me or you

Are you bitter Bolt prefers Ronaldo to Messi. Your comment reeks of ignorance, Bolt is being compared to the greats of athletics, no track and field athlete has ever defended three gold medals in two separate Olympics, but Bolt just did it. He's set and broken world records in three separate sprint events at least 9 times by my own count.

It's understandable to disagree with his opinions but questioning his legacy just shows how much you know about athletics, which I infer is not that much.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue 14 Aug - 6:49:18

Switch Bolt and his achievements with Messi and his and it will be the end of the world for sure. Razz
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue 14 Aug - 12:28:56

its an opinion ,take it as it is lol without stupid insults and petty squabbling
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Tue 14 Aug - 13:53:09

Lol at people who didn't get my humble and respectful joke. Nvm, wasn't that funny anyway.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2