so who's your favourite arsenal player now then?

+7
MJ
Chumlum
abirking
Artilleristen
EL Patron
Wilson37
REWB
11 posters

Go down

so who's your favourite arsenal player now then? Empty so who's your favourite arsenal player now then?

Post by REWB Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

over recent years my favourite arsenal players have been rvp and rosicky. rvp was my main favourite, but now that he is going my favourite is rosicky.

love watching him play on form he is amazing.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

so who's your favourite arsenal player now then? Empty Re: so who's your favourite arsenal player now then?

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Vermaelen and Rosicky...
Btw.. i think we already had a thread for this..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

so who's your favourite arsenal player now then? Empty Re: so who's your favourite arsenal player now then?

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 pm

I like Sagna, loved it when he called Spuds the enemy on match of the day
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

RVP, Song, and Koss
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Sagna without a doubt. I love his style of play and the energy he brings to the team.
abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm

I'd probably pick Sagna. Would love to see him retire with the club - several years from now.

Some players are favorites from a "football fan" standpoint - i.e., I would enjoy watching them almost regardless who they were playing for. For instance I've always liked Arteta and I like him even more since August 2011. Other players are favorites because they're "ours" and they show such commitment and character - e.g., Szczesny.

Of the younger players though my favorite is Oxlade-Chamberlain - love his attitude, which is shared by some of the others to be honest - a great balance between the necessary self-confidence & swagger, on one hand, and the hard-working humility and willingness to learn, on the other.

A month from now Cazorla might be up here. I love this lil guy already. And the fact that his teammates, at whatever club, seem to always speak so highly of him as player & person bodes really well.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:03 pm

ARSHAVIN <3

Verminator, Sagna and Arteta are second favorites.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Artilleristen wrote:RVP, Song, and Koss

Shocked
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:

Shocked
gunnerlistick wrote:

Shocked
one of the clubs all time leading scorers who was injured most of the time, RVP is awesome.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Koscielny and Ox. I'm sure Cazorla will be up there quite soon.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudcat Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 pm

I'm more about the team than about specific players. I'm excited about the opportunity to watch Oxlade-Chamberlain develop. And I was always an admirer of Arteta and Podolski before they came to Arsenal. But I can't say I have a favorite.

The sale of Van Persie would not have changed anything anyway. I appreciated the season he has this past year and the flashes of brilliance he displayed on occasion, but his propensity toward injury was always frustrating and he always came across as a bit too egotistical to me.
Mudcat
Mudcat
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Well obviously someone who wears the shirt with pride. Someone who burns inside but keeps a cool head during matches.
Someone who faced hardships but endured it and came out on top.His form doesn't come in patches.

Someone who truly represents Arsenal: Hard work,determination with a bit of skill and mental fortitude. Someone who doesn't stray away from shouting and showing his guts. Doesn't know solitude.

Someone who we can all look up to and believe in improvement and progress. Someone who doesn't divide opinion amongst fans and is one of our favorites.

Someone who has a kickass nickname and truly gives 100% in each one of our games.
For me this is Koscielny amongst all of our star names.

ps.Tried to make it rhyme, with my limited english. Laughing

Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Rev wrote:Well obviously someone who wears the shirt with pride. Someone who burns inside but keeps a cool head during matches.
Someone who faced hardships but endured it and came out on top.His form doesn't come in patches.

Someone who truly represents Arsenal: Hard work,determination with a bit of skill and mental fortitude. Someone who doesn't stray away from shouting and showing his guts. Doesn't know solitude.

Someone who we can all look up to and believe in improvement and progress. Someone who doesn't divide opinion amongst fans and is one of our favorites.

Someone who has a kickass nickname and truly gives 100% in each one of our games.
For me this is Koscielny amongst all of our star names.

ps.Tried to make it rhyme, with my limited english. Laughing

I wish Koscielny could lead from the back and be a bit more vocal, he is way too quiet.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Frimpong anyone? Smile
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Wilshere is the most unlikely to deceive me and he's a good footballer so yeah Jack.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down