Mr Nick09
Vibe
Guiltybystander
EarlyPrototype
The Madrid One
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mourinho is Changing Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho is Changing Real Madrid

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 pm

would also like to add, that mou is practically like our cryuff here.

cryuff went to barcelona and he was the coach for many years, what did he do? he won multiple trophies himself, and left barca with a new legacy and mentality, philospohy to work with.

mourinho has come here to rid us of the galactico philospohy, makes things right, make perez understabd, make everyone understand, and i think he will stay atleast 1 or 2 more years after his contract runs out to make sure it happens, and he wins big and we win even bigger.

fun fact i believe both cryuff and mou won 1 trophy each in their first season in la liga, and that was THE COPA DEL REY.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Mourinho is Changing Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho is Changing Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

The Madrid One wrote:would also like to add, that mou is practically like our cryuff here.

cryuff went to barcelona and he was the coach for many years, what did he do? he won multiple trophies himself, and left barca with a new legacy and mentality, philospohy to work with.

mourinho has come here to rid us of the galactico philospohy, makes things right, make perez understabd, make everyone understand, and i think he will stay atleast 1 or 2 more years after his contract runs out to make sure it happens, and he wins big and we win even bigger.

fun fact i believe both cryuff and mou won 1 trophy each in their first season in la liga, and that was THE COPA DEL REY.

He won UEFA Winners Cup first according to Wiki (wtfs that?) but on his 2nd a copa del rey. Then went on and won La Liga 4 times in a row with Supercopa tongue
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 pm

omarish wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:would also like to add, that mou is practically like our cryuff here.

He won UEFA Winners Cup first according to Wiki (wtfs that?) but on his 2nd a copa del rey. Then went on and won La Liga 4 times in a row with Supercopa tongue

UEFA winners cup = CL winner vs EL winner?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Lol, no. UEFA winners cup was the national champions of all local cups against each other.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 am

Guiltybystander wrote:I'm glad we got Benzema - Villa is a borefest; one-dimensional midget.

TBH if i had to choose between Benzema and Villa. I would choose Villa and it would only take me 2 seconds to decide.

I really wanted the guy to move to Madrid. Unlucky Barca took advantage of Valencia's hard balls.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 am

Villa>benz even now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am

Ganso wrote:Villa>benz even now
I agree with that also.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 am

Jose Mourinho continues to revolutionize the Real Madrid. Luso coach has spent the last month, virtually since the end of the competition, to transform the internal structure of the club. The research department of players, the database, scouting and the youth are the first to improve.

In addition to winning the Champions League and the League, Mourinho was hired at ten million a year to change that dynamic. To return to coach the leadership that should never have lost. And he is determined to do who falls, she says our friend Carlos Carpio Monday in sports daily Marca .

Mourinho's reflections after finishing the season - "if Madrid is sleeping like an elephant is not strong" - are consistent with the speech he held throughout the year, never hesitate to report showed, for example, shortcomings in the organizational structure of Madrid, a club that hosts more than 300 people on staff, excluding staff there are 2,000 fixed-discontinuous people working on game days, and more than 350 players from all sports templates.

Mourinho went on vacation last Wednesday. Since the season ended a month ago has worked tirelessly to 8:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday, halfway between his office in Valdebebas and Concha Espina, side by side with Jose Angel Sanchez, his perfect partner, deciding the ups and downs, but above all, honing what he calls "the basic organization of a football club."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:59 am

ya thats the article i posted... LOL
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:03 am

You can tell I pay attention to nothing tmo lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 am

i do,

and since i do let me say..

UR SIG IS AWESOME Very Happy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 am

i do,

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:08 am

Dumb barca fans lowered my rep. Oh well, haters going to hate Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:30 am

Not to worry, xcx to the rescue Afro
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:35 am

Thank you, a + rep for you ( i sound like those africans on the old fourms Very Happy).
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 am

The Madrid One wrote:i do,

ty +1 for your attention to detail

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:39 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Dumb barca fans lowered my rep. Oh well, haters going to hate Laughing

Laughing It happens to the best of us.

I said something along the lines of "Messi wasn't his magical self during the WC" and bam! -6 votes in 10 mins...

Luckily anyone who is intelligent knows that the rep system doesn't mean much of anything. After all, the unpopular opinion is often the correct one.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 pm

helo everyone.

update mou has more power.

aka hes gonna stay for along time

aka hes changing madrid even more.

YES!
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

well,ade is coming back now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 pm

The Madrid One wrote:helo everyone.

update mou has more power.

aka hes gonna stay for along time

aka hes changing madrid even more.

YES!

like i said in the other thread, it's nothing we didnt already know about. the news only went official today.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Ganso wrote:well,ade is coming back now

Mourinho is Changing Real Madrid - Page 3 Orig-13639131
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Ganso wrote:well,ade is coming back now

I lol'd Mourinho is Changing Real Madrid - Page 3 Zo6s7o
Spoiler:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 am

QUESTION: You guys think hes staying past the 4 years? hes done a whole lot of stuff that tells me that if he can he will..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am

he probs will he clearly cares abt his legacy and there are mny doubters saying that he wont be the greatest unless he stays longer at one club so he might just stay
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 pm

la galaxia se apaga

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3