Arsenal want Juve target Llorente

5 posters

Go down

Arsenal want Juve target Llorente Empty Arsenal want Juve target Llorente

Post by MMM Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Juventus could face competition from Arsenal for Fernando Llorente after the duo lost Robin Van Persie.

The Dutchman was wanted by the Old Lady this summer, but Arsenal last night sold him to Premiership rivals Manchester United.

Having known for the last two weeks that they had failed to tempt the Dutchman to Turin, the Old Lady have turned their attention to the Athletic Bilbao man instead.

The Spanish international has less than a year left on his contract and is thus considered to be available for transfer.

According to El Confidencial in Spain, Arsenal have now joined the race for the centre-forward who is also being tentatively paired with Barcelona and Milan.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Arsenal want Juve target Llorente Empty Re: Arsenal want Juve target Llorente

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm

I would be shocked if Arsene Wenger buys a player that is in his prime. Llorente is at the age when Wenger and Arsenal usually like to sell their players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Can't see Arsenal getting him, no chance.

I don't think Milan are really looking at him but if they are they're just :facepalm:

Llorente would probably cost more than what they sold Ibra for. Pointless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Juventude wrote:I would be shocked if Arsene Wenger buys a player that is in his prime. Llorente is at the age when Wenger and Arsenal usually like to sell their players.
Good point, however arsenal and wenger are under great pressure From their fans for selling their best players every year and they may try to satisfy the fans by this deal
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Llorente will be sold for lot less than his valuated price. He is not a crem de la crop of a striker ( not to say he isn't a good striker). 30 some mil foe a striker aproaching the latter end of 20s with no CL experience, harolded to lead Arsenal or Juventus? Sounds a bit fishy... But with that said, he Will probably end up at juve still.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Juventude wrote:I would be shocked if Arsene Wenger buys a player that is in his prime. Llorente is at the age when Wenger and Arsenal usually like to sell their players.

Uhm Podolski? Uhm Cazorla?

Arsenal will not sign another striker no need to worry about.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Uhm Podolski? Uhm Cazorla?

Arsenal will not sign another striker no need to worry about.

Those are a few exceptions of good players signed by Arsenal because they have offloaded so much talent in recent years and they had to do something for the fans. Let's not try to pretend Arsenal hasn't had the same market strategy for the last ten years of selling or releasing some of their best talent in their prime for the highest price. I think Wenger is a great manager and all, but I know many Arsenal fans that are not pleased with the team's market strategy.

I'm not too worried about it. I would be more than happy with Llorente going to Arsenal for anything over 20 million.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum