SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low

4 posters

Go down

SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low  Empty SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 pm

According to the Spanish broadcaster TVE, the Juventus bid for Fernando Llorente would be too low. The 16 million euros Juventus played just by the leadership would not be enough to carry off the Spanish striker dall'Athletic Bilbao. The Basque club had therefore refused the proposal received from Turin and would have demanded 18 million euros plus 4 bonus to leave as his flagship. The news - picked up by colleagues from Sky Sports - has bounced back from Spain in the evening.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low  Empty Re: SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

They want an extra 2 million euro up front and then 4m more later? That's reasonable I hope we don't put in a counter offer and just give them that.

Total fee of 22Million Euros is not too much to ask.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low  Empty Re: SKY - The first offer from Juve is refused for Llorente - to low

Post by davidsNC Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:00 am

TomJuve wrote:They want an extra 2 million euro up front and then 4m more later? That's reasonable I hope we don't put in a counter offer and just give them that.

Total fee of 22Million Euros is not too much to ask.

agreed

i also think that if juve really want llorente, they should take care of this before bayern (try to) buy martinez

Last edited by davidsNC on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to write something)
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 am

Nah Its good what Marotta does thats negotiating not just splashing cash how will our reputation look than? Every1 will just ask more and more nope I like this its not end of the world if we don't get Llorente we can get someone else
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

I would agree with you Devi if it was in literally ANY other position but a striker. We've been wanting one for far too long and Bilbao originally wanted the full buy out clause, they've already been forced to lower it down to a little over 20Million euros.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 am

TomJuve wrote:I would agree with you Devi if it was in literally ANY other position but a striker. We've been wanting one for far too long and Bilbao originally wanted the full buy out clause, they've already been forced to lower it down to a little over 20Million euros.

I like Llorente he is really great ST but he is not the ST that its worth to make that statement. If its was Falcao I would agree or lets say Ibra but no sorry that makes us sound desperate and Bilbao can play with us as they wish I don't like that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 am

Haha I forgot you were a big fan of Falcao like me. Yeah I wish Juventus would chase him but it's very unlikely. As for Ibra I would take him back in 2 years when he might be done with PsG.

As for now only really Jovetic or Llorente look possible. With a strike force reliant on Matri you can't be too picky and we can't really afford to come away from this transfer market empty handed in that department.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 am

TomJuve wrote:Haha I forgot you were a big fan of Falcao like me. Yeah I wish Juventus would chase him but it's very unlikely. As for Ibra I would take him back in 2 years when he might be done with PsG.

As for now only really Jovetic or Llorente look possible. With a strike force reliant on Matri you can't be too picky and we can't really afford to come away from this transfer market empty handed in that department.

Jovetic ftw ! he reminds me so much of adp
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:10 am

I would love Jovetic to come to Juventus. At his age 30Million euros would be a worthwhile investment. We could have him for a very long time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 am

Forza juve FORZA MARROTA :-D. :-)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum