boss
Emaharg
EL Patron
OLpower
Nehpets
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why do people want to leave arsenal ? Empty Why do people want to leave arsenal ?

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 pm

To be honest i dont really get it. I mean tottenham and liverpool manage to keep hold of basically all there players ( modric excepted ) and you dont really hear that much about players wanting to leave. But with arsenal i think it would be a big suprise if there wasent one player every season who didnt want to run away. I mean why do arsenal get all the unloyal %&*"£!$ players ! I

I know technically its due to money and trophie opportunities but tottenham or liverpool havent won anything important for AGES too and arsenal are much closer to winning something of merit than them and especially since we have mad these new signing we look strong.

I mean wtf is Song thinking. Arsenal have a good squad now and hes a first team player in a club where the fans really appreciate him and everythings looking up this season with the new signings and NOW he wants to run off to barcelona !!!!! I dont care if its barcelona or the friking newport county what the point of an empty trophie and an empty win ? I would really hope Song would feel indebted to the club as they saw potential when everyone else saw bloody awful and then trained you up into who he is today but i know he really doesn't care about that the swine.

I mean how can he not care or feel bad for betraying the side that made him ITS JUST CRAZY. I think its also a bad move for his career but i guess he cant see that because hes a football player not a normal human being with a normal amount of intelligence.

Overall we need more vermaelen's, gerrards, francis jeffers ? , Terr..... maybe not in football.

I HATE FOOTBALL PLAYERS

rant over.

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Why do people want to leave arsenal ? Empty Re: Why do people want to leave arsenal ?

Post by OLpower Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Lack of trophy, lack of ambition.

Gap squad quality exploding with the main competitors.

Liverpool and Tottenham did not have talent like Fabregas and Van Persie also. But Wenger has shown no ambition. He is happy playing top 5 sport with kids.

When was the last time an A+ player was signed by Arsenal? 10 years ago?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Why do people want to leave arsenal ? Empty Re: Why do people want to leave arsenal ?

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Money and Trophies, we are also very bad when it comes to negotiating new deals. We seem to wait until the players have at 2 years left on their contract before offering them a new deal.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Combination of seeing players like Nasri, Cesc leave and win stuff and the poor attitude of players.
RVP was quite a lose unit when he first arrived at Arsenal guess his unpredictable personality hasn't changed with age.
Cesc was bound to leave we all knew it was going to happen.
Nasri we can see now how much of a selfish personality he has.
Clichy has served Arsenal for a long time and deserved a chance to play for another team.

Song is the one I can't understand he has nothing to gain from going to Barcelona, he is going to be used as a sub for DM and CB. We all remember him as a CB from early in his career and how much of a disaster he was. He has 4 years on his contract and if he leaves when his contract is over he still has a good 4+years in him.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Rubbish Olpower . Wenger spends all the money he has and people forget how little that is in comparison. Wenger obviosly shows amition if you honestly think he doesnt want to win then you are very stupid. He tries his best with the little resources avaliable. Of course all of that is slowly changing as arsenal revenue goes up but still hes on a shoestring in comparison to the chelsea's and man citys of this league.

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Nehpets wrote:Rubbish Olpower . Wenger spends all the money he has and people forget how little that is in comparison. Wenger obviosly shows amition if you honestly think he doesnt want to win then you are very stupid. He tries his best with the little resources avaliable. Of course all of that is slowly changing as arsenal revenue goes up but still hes on a shoestring in comparison to the chelsea's and man citys of this league.

Wenger has his kid project. He wanted to win using the kids he brought. It failed big time because they were too young to win, and they left for a better club when they started to be good.

Arsenal has become a feeder club for top players. I know what it is, my club is too for the best players we have.

Arsenal is not in the same league currently compared to Real, Barcelona, Milan, Manchester, Juventus, Chelsea, Bayern.

For them it is not quitting a top club for another to club, but upgrading from a good club to a top one.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Yeah i agree with all of this. Cesc transfer was different because he wasent really disloyal to the club or the fans he was just going back and we all knew it would happen eventually. Cesc delt with the situation in a great way and gave arsenal many great years of football and we made money off him and i still love him ! But nasri was a massive penis selfish douche bag who just used the club like some kind of training whore to improve his game and run away when he could get more money.

Also arsenal always leave it way too late to tie down players its ridiculous.

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Well ,as i'v sayed b4....maybe something really STRANGE is happ. with ASN...(things thaT we don't know."obviously"..and maybe some of our players knows !...>.RVP's departure is a "Clear" sing-message - 2make me confused on that !
_ Is it :The board ,Wenger ,Money or bla bla ..i have no idea !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 pm

It is interesting.

When you poach the best players from lesser clubs, it is all fine.

But when bigger clubs do this to you, it is all bad.

It is how football works, and Arsenal is not anymore on the top of the chain.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

OLpower wrote:
Nehpets wrote:Rubbish Olpower . Wenger spends all the money he has and people forget how little that is in comparison. Wenger obviosly shows amition if you honestly think he doesnt want to win then you are very stupid. He tries his best with the little resources avaliable. Of course all of that is slowly changing as arsenal revenue goes up but still hes on a shoestring in comparison to the chelsea's and man citys of this league.

Wenger has his kid project. He wanted to win using the kids he brought. It failed big time because they were too young to win, and they left for a better club when they started to be good.

Arsenal has become a feeder club for top players. I know what it is, my club is too for the best players we have.

Arsenal is not in the same league currently compared to Real, Barcelona, Milan, Manchester, Juventus, Chelsea, Bayern.

For them it is not quitting a top club for another to club, but upgrading from a good club to a top one.

No. Wenger was FORCED to rely on youth because aresenal couldent afford to buy established players. Thats just a fact which people overlook. The reason arsenal havent bought any huge signings ever under wenger was because he cant afford them its as simple as that.

Also juventus and milan top clubs you must be joking !! Italian teams wont be near the top again for years and years to come.

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 pm

OLpower wrote:It is interesting.

You make sense but i think the difference is that arsenal take these players with potential at a young age and really make them the footballers they are. I just think Song would have struggled anywhere else but arsenal.( just my opinion ) Its a big wish but i just wish players would realise that more and repsect wenger or other managers for making them and pay them back with the best of there years ?

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 pm

boss wrote:Well ,as i'v sayed b4....maybe something really STRANGE is happ. with ASN...(things thaT we don't know."obviously"..and maybe some of our players knows !...>.RVP's departure is a "Clear" sing-message - 2make me confused on that !
_ Is it :The board ,Wenger ,Money or bla bla ..i have no idea !

I agree i think there is a lot behind the scenes. Something interesting actually i was talking to my really good mate who actually works with aaron ramseys brother which at first i was like naaa bullshit but it turned ouy to be true. My freind was jsut telling me on passing about 4 weeks ago that song said he told some of the squad if barcelona came in for him he would say he wants to leave. At first i was like naaa its gotter be BS but it seems like thats exacly whats happening. Song wants to leave but knows he might not be able to so at the same time as trying to get a move hes telling the fans hes happy here just incase he doesnt get the move.

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm not following. I don't think anyone has ever really been upset with anyone trying to buy our players except barce (if that's what you're getting at). We're upset at how the players just use this club to eventually go to City or United or whatever once they hit their peak or have a good season.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Players dont want to leave us, we just wont pay them crazy money. OLpower you have to excuse Wenger for building a stadium and still competing at the highest level with kids.

Dont bring that bullshit here like you know anything Arsneal, if we had not been hit with freak injures those kids would have won Major trophies. Wenger is one of the greatest and smartest coaches out there. His only problem is that he loves his player too much and when they get to the level they think they are bigger than the club we will let them go.

Can you please name some A+ players please.

Once again you have to excuse Wenger for not taking shit from players and dont bow down like other managers do to their players.

No one is bigger than the club and if any player wants to leave they can leave, we are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and will attract players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

The Verminator wrote:

I'm not following. I don't think anyone has ever really been upset with anyone trying to buy our players except barce (if that's what you're getting at). We're upset at how the players just use this club to eventually go to City or United or whatever once they hit their peak or have a good season.

This is the same reasoning. You are happy when a player want to boost his career by coming to your club but angry when he leaves to boost his career. That's how it works when you are not at the very top end of the chain.

Raptorgunner, I think that Wenger is a great coach and anyone else would have big trouble to make the top 4 of PL with this squad. But eventually, when your top signing are Arteta and Podolski while the other team are buying 30-40 millions€ top class talent, it becomes near impossible to compete.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 pm

OLpower wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

This is the same reasoning. You are happy when a player want to boost his career by coming to your club but angry when he leaves to boost his career. That's how it works when you are not at the very top end of the chain.

Raptorgunner, I think that Wenger is a great coach and anyone else would have big trouble to make the top 4 of PL with this squad. But eventually, when your top signing are Arteta and Podolski while the other team are buying 30-40 millions€ top class talent, it becomes near impossible to compete.

Other teams need those 30-40m player but we had them, you know a healthy Arsenal squad would have taken out any team and still can.

Arteta was one of the best players in England last year, if it was not for Arteta we would have not been in top 10. If check we lost every game when Arteta did not play. Sometimes is not about the money its the heart of the player.

How often have big money players delivered?

We are trying to run the club in a right way and once the Stadium debt is done and we sign new sponsors we will be a force in Europe.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 pm

You count Podolski and not Cazorla. Your arguments make me want to laugh really hard. But I can't be arsed any more with trying to explain our policies and transfer strategies to fans with media-based knowledge (not necessarily meaning OLPower, but DOZENS of other posters who read some half-baked news and spew it out as their own thoughts - no offence).

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Arsenal is bigger than any player and we cant give players who we stood by for years to try to take the club hostage and ask for crazy wages. I would understand if that player was Messi or Roanldo they truly deserve their money, but for RVP to ask for 12m a year that is just crazy.

At Arsenal players given chance after chance and are loved, once they leave us they find out what they at Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm

ManUtd are reportedly paying him 235k p/w, apart from the 22mil plus bonuses to us. Total outlay is 73mil pounds then. (numbers from lol.com)

At that wage.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm

srigooner wrote:ManUtd are reportedly paying him 235k p/w, apart from the 22mil plus bonuses to us. Total outlay is 73mil pounds then. (numbers from lol.com)

At that wage.

Sri he went to win trophies no way he went to take their money. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:ManUtd are reportedly paying him 235k p/w, apart from the 22mil plus bonuses to us. Total outlay is 73mil pounds then. (numbers from lol.com)

At that wage.

Just because they are not Cash Bags does not mean that money is not a factor. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

At that wage.

Just because they are not Cash Bags does not mean that money is not a factor. :coffee:

I mean When a player is begging to come to the club the least they can do is not to get ripped off by him.
from 80k to 235K. :bow:

No wonder "the little boy inside RVP screamed 'Manchester United!'"

What RVP really ment was" the little boy inside me screamed £235,000-a-week ...
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudcat Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Big players leave every club. You just don't notice it so much when it's not Arsenal and doesn't affect you personally. Between 2003 and 2009 Manchester United sold David Beckham, Juan Sebastian Veron, Diego Forlan, Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Giuseppi Rossi, Gabriel Heinze, Gerard Pique and Cristiano Ronaldo. Carlos Tevez also left the club to sign with Manchester City. Barcelona once sold Michael Laudrup to Real Madrid! Players come and go. Fans freak out and think it's the end of the world. But it's really nothing unusual, nor is it anything to worry about as long as the club isn't going bankrupt and having a fire sale.
Mudcat
Mudcat
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Wage structure.... that's where it starts and ends.

Arsenal doesn't compete with the elite in terms of paying players. This is a profession and people are going to take the highest paying job.

I personally don't think there's anything else to it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:Wage structure.... that's where it starts and ends.

Arsenal doesn't compete with the elite in terms of paying players. This is a profession and people are going to take the highest paying job.

I personally don't think there's anything else to it.

Is not that we dont compete its just we pay deadwood players too much money.

If we cut down the deadwood we can pay top wages.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum