Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated)

+22
S
Superpeppe
Milantildeath
sbaggio
Le Samourai
nichabr
Rossoneri Ninja
Art Morte
halamadrid2
andiii
IrasMaldinista
Cassius
Vibe
dostoevsky
red&blacklegion
Luca
tonger
BiasedMilanFan3
Ganso
DRK
pUsHa
Eivindo
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 am

Luca wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:
tonger wrote:ya seriously cassano is not even a make or break at this point.........it would be funny watching pato run straight into defenders and pazzini sit in the penalty for 90 minutes though. *not really

Milan will still have Binho and El Shaarawy who can run at players
If Cassano insists on leaving [or any player in that sense] you can't really force him to stay

Pazzini could be a decent return

el sharawwy is not ready.... he is still long long way to lead the team....

atm everything is broke... this is a big problem to fix... our management has been lazy, ignorant, stupid and unprepared, ... always looking for short term fix... or buying 1 superstar and hiring 10 bunch of idiots who dont know how to play football...

I agree that he might not be ready but you don't really have any other options right now and given the chance he might shine. As long as the club is patient.

The Pazzini signing actually makes sense. He can genuinely be a 20 goal scorer with the right service.

I also agree with what you're saying about the management. I really do, but unfortunately the situation is what it is. It's a shame that a chunk of the money from the ibra and silva sales werent reinvested.

yeah i would like allegri to play el sharawwy more, from el sharawwy part too he should be showing his potential now because this is possibility the first time in a while club has given chance for youngster to play more often as first 11.

pazzini signings doesnt make sense to me . his form has dropped significantly, plus like u said, at right service he might score, but montolivo aside, there are none who can create chance. plus consistency is a big problem for pazzini, not to mention cassano swap is the stupid idea i have ever heard, and we have to pay inter 7 million??? for a player who rarely scores goals, we are on the brink of loosing a player, source of assists...

Back to top Go down

Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated)

Post by Luca Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 am

It's because Milan has no predatory strikers now that Ibrahimovic has left
It's the same reason why you guys were linked with Matri

Pazzini is a 20 goal scorer on his day
Can't say the same for Robinho

Haven't seen enough of either SES or Pato but right now they aren't either

Cassano refused to stay, I doubt Milan would have made this trade if Cassano was happy at Milan

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 am

Saying we should buy Pazzini because "on his day" he's a 20 goal forward.

Well I honestly believe Pato is one of the best forwards in the world when he's in the zone. And Robinho can be near impossible to contain on his day.

When was the last time Pazzini played well anyway?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 am

i dont want to create more doom and gloom in here, but do you think Pato will stay beyond 31st of August??? i mean selling Cassano must have been the final drop for many of the better players in the team

Anyways, apart from Juve who already had a strong squad, which squad actually improved their roaster??? Inter has done nothing more than Miland tbf, was Cassano their first/second signing or something, cheer up despite selling all your star players you still have a chance of maybe challenging Juve for teh scudetto provided you let Montolivio do his job of supplying Pazzini who is a very good striker but 7 mill PLUS cassano. Man is B&G tired of Milan already that they gice out cash free to other teams and help them improve??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

halamadrid2 wrote:i dont want to create more doom and gloom in here, but do you think Pato will stay beyond 31st of August??? i mean selling Cassano must have been the final drop for many of the better players in the team

Anyways, apart from Juve who already had a strong squad, which squad actually improved their roaster??? Inter has done nothing more than Miland tbf, was Cassano their first/second signing or something, cheer up despite selling all your star players you still have a chance of maybe challenging Juve for teh scudetto provided you let Montolivio do his job of supplying Pazzini who is a very good striker but 7 mill PLUS cassano. Man is B&G tired of Milan already that they gice out cash free to other teams and help them improve??

- I don't think Milan are going to lose Pato, Robinho, Boateng or any of the better players (apart from Cassano) in this window any more, but what I might be worried about is the players' motivation, especially if the season doesn't start well. Will someone like Robinho try his everything to hit top-form if he loses belief in the team's chances for success?

- True dat. Milan have lost a couple of key players, but it's not like everyone else around them have been strenghtening that much. There should be hope still.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:54 am

The cash incentive is justified imo, Cassano had a near career ending medical condition, even though he is clear to play doubt remains as to how long his heart can endure the strenuous life of a pro footballer. Pazzini although not as good as Cassano ability wise is still relatively in the prime of his career and whose career will most likely outlast Cassano's.

Pato is a true Rossonero, i would never doubt his willingness to stay with Milan throughout tough times. Only scenario i can imagine he might leave is if B&G forced the issue. Boateng i believe will be sold to Real Madrid or back to the BPL his position in the team is under severe scrutiny as the push for us to get a more creative AM will get louder if we fall short of our season expectations.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

Pato certainly won't be leaving, there's not only no significant interest in him, however he's happy in Milan as he is being made the centre of our new attack and we've previously rebuffed far betters offer than we might expect out of nowhere in the final few weeks.

Our position in Serie A isn't a real issue so far as the lack of direction shown in the market and our competitiveness in Europe. There is no glory in holding your position in the league because everyone is going backwards and whilst no other squad apart from Juventus is a level above us - in my opinion Napoli, Milan, Inter and Roma occupy the same tier in the league currently - the other teams are quite obviously moving forward and their projects have the capacity to gel and grow over the next twelve months to allow them to chase Juventus.

Our first team remains strong, and Pazzini gives us an option of depth and tactical flexibility that we lack, however he's the sort of option it's great to have had we fixed our midfield during this window. Our reserves are sorely lacking, and whilst we need a centre forward, all I see is 7 million euros that could have bought us Poli with plenty of spare change.

At the very least, Montolivo and Pazzini always had an unusually strong telepathic link when they played for the Italian U21 team, we'll need it to be resurrected in some style next season.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 pm

LoL
Dosto i knew you where gonna say we should've bought Poli with that 7 Million tongue
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm

I shall never stop.

Just replace Poli with Ilicic in all of my posts when you read, then I'll always have you on my side. eco smile
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Ilicic :bow: it is destiny we'll sign him when his contract runs out winning!
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Cassano Jan 2011 "‎If i leave a team like Milan then i might as well be locked up in a mental asylum" No wonder he's moving to Inter. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Cassano Jan 2011 "‎If i leave a team like Milan then i might as well be locked up in a mental asylum" No wonder he's moving to Inter. Laughing

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Cassano Jan 2011 "‎If i leave a team like Milan then i might as well be locked up in a mental asylum" No wonder he's moving to Inter. Laughing

Cassanova :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Cassano can leave it's better to have a clean slate when rebuilding...I just wish he leaves as soon as possible and not wait so long.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 pm

By the way, what's the most reliable source that's reporting that €7m cash inclusion?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Pazzo at Milanello:

http://www.football-italia.net/23661/pazzo-milanello-im-very-happy
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Recall Paloschi instead.

This is madness.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm

I love Galliani so much
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Recall Paloschi instead.

This is madness.

Our youngsters are overrated. We only hype them up and sell them to mid table teams. Not long ago we sold a player (Merkel) that would walk into this current midfield easy.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Why would you do this, Santa Cruz is on City's bench and no one wants him, come on Gallani...don't do this.

Berbatov ffs.

What is happening?

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Not even Berbagol can save us
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Cassano and 7Mil for Pazzini......GTFO! This may be the last straw for me. Ciao Milan.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm

I think I might be the only one who thinks this a good move for us
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I think I might be the only one who thinks this a good move for us

Why is getting rid of a good NT starter and 7mil and getting a donkey in return a good move? I am sooooo pissed off.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Pazzini is no donkey and on form can score more than 20 goals a season. All of Inter had a bad season last season, not just him. He is a point forward something we desperately needed, because it's hard to consider Pato that. He is a poacher and will make space for Pato rather than cramp him like Zlatan, or even other second strikers on our team. Cassano just turned 30 and does have medical problems, who knows what will happen to him next. Cassano has two seasons left in him at best, while Pazzini stil has a lot of football left in him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

im not against pazzini,i actually like him,im against us not only giving cassano to them but also paying 7M! Mad seriously,what the hell is galliani smoking
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next