Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho'

3 posters

Go down

Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho' Empty Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Juventus are on the outside of Lyon ripiombata Aly Cissokho. This is confirmed by journalist Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sports:
"A man market. The way. Aly Cissokho, Lyon full-back, has been compared to many Italian companies that worked. But in the last few hours, Juventus made ​​a new attempt - the journalist wrote on his website -. I spoke with the entourage of the left side, then the idea of the proposal Lyon: Ziegler plus tax. A hard bargain, because Lyon is not interested in this solution. And because there is a Valencia, intending to close in the coming hours and convinced to do it. Cissokho And, in the end, you may find a home in La Liga. For him, it is always transfers ... ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho' Empty Re: Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am

I have not seen him for a long time, I don't know what to make of him.

P.s, loving the constant stream of news now you're back. :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho' Empty Re: Di Marizio : ' Juve retry for Cissokho'

Post by MMM Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 am

love to see him at juve but doesn't seem to be possible in short remaining days of the transfer window.He's better than pdc in my humble opinion
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum