Real Kandahar
FalcaoPunch
white_star
36 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 am

vanDEEZ wrote:because images cant display motion?

2nd time i agree with you completely

Well done van deez :coffee:

Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 am

white_star wrote:Madrid and barca fans on goalegacy always arguing lol

Barcelona won fair and square, thank god biscuits cant defend ronaldo and valdes gave you a goal. Stop acting like you played like crap but still got two goals.

Barcelona have the clear advantage and you people still make excuses. The ref was fair and live with it. The only thing you should complain about is that your team didn't show up. Why do you madrid fans always have to dismiss something messi does it is retarded!

what are you even talking about? no one brought the points you just wrote.. open your eyes up, no one wrote the things you are saying...

#EpicFail
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:01 am

harhar11 wrote:I still think that the Arbeloa - Sanchez was a penalty...

I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:01 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
or his boy friend?
you think i'm a girl? :facepalm:
you remind me xabi007

Last edited by billionmillion on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:02 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:and why albiol didnt get red?
Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 377159_464106483609665_665960722_n

were you even watching the match? or do you only zero-in the part of TV screen where your boy messi is playing?

Alonso had the first yellow card for terrible foul against busquets, it was so obvious that was a mistake albiol's name over there...

Buddy, calm your tits. It said on the screen Albiol got a yellow for the tackle on Busquests and then he got another yellow for the challenge on Busquests again. Not our fault if people decieve us...

Uhm are you billion's guardian? or his boy friend? or something... "us" ?? i was helping billion realize that the website make a mistake... but thanks for this "us" category you put forward, next time when i post to billion, i will make sure that you are tagged or mentioned in that post so i don't ignore the "us" part

The first challenge was by Alonso.. god, go get some glasses, i will donate the money for the bill

LOL maybe because the screen said Albiol got a yellow that maybe the referee gave a yellow card for a challenge on another player. Why don't you just be quiet... You not even funny... :facepalm: :facepalm:

ok thanks for proving to everyone, that a mistake on the screen can clearly dislodge your senses and make you believe something that didn't even happen...

Thank you
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:04 am

billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
or his boy friend?
you remind me xabi007

thank you, and you always remind me of barca version of Huntsman.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 am

Enough, children. (meant for Kandahar and billionmillion)
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

Barcelona won fair and square, thank god biscuits cant defend ronaldo and valdes gave you a goal. Stop acting like you played like crap but still got two goals.

Barcelona have the clear advantage and you people still make excuses. The ref was fair and live with it. The only thing you should complain about is that your team didn't show up. Why do you madrid fans always have to dismiss something messi does it is retarded!

what are you even talking about? no one brought the points you just wrote.. open your eyes up, no one wrote the things you are saying...

#EpicFail

[Enough of that, as well. - RO]
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 am

Zealous wrote:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 Sisi3

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 A1BMMfPCYAAfDXm

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:and why albiol didnt get red?
Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 377159_464106483609665_665960722_n

were you even watching the match? or do you only zero-in the part of TV screen where your boy messi is playing?

Alonso had the first yellow card for terrible foul against busquets, it was so obvious that was a mistake albiol's name over there...

Buddy, calm your tits. It said on the screen Albiol got a yellow for the tackle on Busquests and then he got another yellow for the challenge on Busquests again. Not our fault if people decieve us...

Uhm are you billion's guardian? or his boy friend? or something... "us" ?? i was helping billion realize that the website make a mistake... but thanks for this "us" category you put forward, next time when i post to billion, i will make sure that you are tagged or mentioned in that post so i don't ignore the "us" part

The first challenge was by Alonso.. god, go get some glasses, i will donate the money for the bill

LOL maybe because the screen said Albiol got a yellow that maybe the referee gave a yellow card for a challenge on another player. Why don't you just be quiet... You not even funny... :facepalm: :facepalm:

ok thanks for proving to everyone, that a mistake on the screen can clearly dislodge your senses and make you believe something that didn't even happen...

Thank you

Why don't you just watch the game and you will see that the screen made a mistake... :facepalm:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
or his boy friend?
you remind me xabi007

thank you, and you always remind me of barca version of Huntsman.
If you know Huntsman it means you are an old user. If you are an old user then its your second account (multiple account). tell me who you are?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:11 am

white_star wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

#EpicFail

Your an idiot, why dont you go and actually read the thread dumbass!

i did, and i didn't see any madrid fan fighting over ref's decision or saying madrid deserved to win.... whitestar=definition of epic fail
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
white_star wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

#EpicFail

Your an idiot, why dont you go and actually read the thread dumbass!

i did, and i didn't see any madrid fan fighting over ref's decision or saying madrid deserved to win.... whitestar=definition of epic fail

No. Just No. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
tuddor wrote:
Zealous wrote:So even when Ronaldo is having a bad game Barca can't keep him from scoring. What a GOAT :bow:

Only player in history to score in 4 clasicos in a row. :bow:

What do you think... 4 consecutive balon d'ors are better?

uhm Massive NEWSFLASH- balon d'or is a popularity contest.. the award given in 7 days by accomplished sports journalists (not a bunch of captains and coaches from around the world who people don't even know) is a more fair reflection...

LOL, this is the most butt hurt post of the season so far.

What is it about MAdrid that attracts fans like this, I'm not saying there all like this guy but they do attract the most unreasonable and uninformed flip flopping fans I've ever seen.

We do too but not to this extent.

If they win the Copa Del Rey it equals Mou is amazing and already starting to bring in the big trophies.

The next year when Barca wins it, who cares it's not a major trophy/they didn't win any major trophies.

If Ronaldo wins just 1 Balon D'or equals OMG he's amazing and best player in the world hands down.

If Messi wins 4 Balon D'or's in a row equals uhm Massive NEWSFLASH- balon d'or is a popularity contest.. the award given in 7 days by accomplished sports journalists (not a bunch of captains and coaches from around the world who people don't even know) is a more fair reflection...

Oh and also, if you have watched the clasico's for the past 3 years and think Barca commits as many players to Ronaldo as MAdrid does to Messi then you know nothing about football and are so biased you can't even tell what's happening on the TV your sitting in front of. It's not even close.

Madrid sit back with 10-11 men behind the ball in most of the games and have even thrown Pepe into midfield to put more defenders on the field to stop Messi. Barca attack every game and throw more people forward and let Ronaldo sit on the wing and do whatever he does. They are not half as worried about Ronaldo as MAdrid is about MEssi and that is a stone cold fact.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 am

harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 Sisi3

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 6 A1BMMfPCYAAfDXm

Keep posting that pic until the cows come home, all it establishes is how short Alexis is.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
tuddor wrote:
Zealous wrote:So even when Ronaldo is having a bad game Barca can't keep him from scoring. What a GOAT :bow:

uhm Massive NEWSFLASH- balon d'or is a popularity contest.. the award given in 7 days by accomplished sports journalists (not a bunch of captains and coaches from around the world who people don't even know) is a more fair reflection...

What is it about MAdrid that attracts fans like this, I'm not saying there all like this guy but they do attract the most unreasonable and uninformed flip flopping fans I've ever seen.

If they win the Copa Del Rey it equals Mou is amazing and already starting to bring in the big trophies.

The next year when Barca wins it, who cares it's not a major trophy/they didn't win any major trophies.

If Ronaldo wins just 1 Balon D'or equals OMG he's amazing and best player in the world hands down.

If Messi wins 4 Balon D'or's in a row equals uhm Massive NEWSFLASH- balon d'or is a popularity contest.. the award given in 7 days by accomplished sports journalists (not a bunch of captains and coaches from around the world who people don't even know) is a more fair reflection...

Oh and also, if you have watched the clasico's for the past 3 years and think Barca commits as many players to Ronaldo as MAdrid does to Messi then you know nothing about football and are so biased you can't even tell what's happening on the TV your sitting in front of. It's not even close.

Madrid sit back with 10-11 men behind the ball in most of the games and have even thrown Pepe into midfield to put more defenders on the field to stop Messi. Barca attack every game and throw more people forward and let Ronaldo sit on the wing and do whatever he does. They are not half as worried about Ronaldo as MAdrid is about MEssi and that is a stone cold fact.

Dat post :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:29 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
tuddor wrote:

go watch 2nd leg of copa del rey again.. you'll see what happens when madrid press and play their game... barca had to go 10 men behind the ball after the equalizer by benzema which he chipped the ball over puyol and scored... maybe u didn't watch it, but you really should

it's not in our nature to defend, but sometimes its strategically important,
and if you think Balond'or (post 2010, when it was incorporated with FIFA) is a real award of player's performance, then you just started to watch football and i am sorry for you and forgive you for your mistake

and as of attracting fans like me... you were the one who said Valdes is a better goalkeeper than Iker, just a few months ago, so you are not the one to speak...

Barca played amazing today, iniesta, and pedro were amazing, everyone knows that barcelona were the better team and deserved to win today, but tie is not even close to over, i don't know how from my comment about balond'or, you became so irritated and butthurt that you brought all those irrelevant points that no one even talked about... calm down

or shall i use a phrase you very much may remember... 'Calma,calma, que aquí estoy yo
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 am

That Kandahar guy is such a dweeb! Probably some fool from afghanista who has never seen a madrid game live in his life. You say epic fails doesn't mean jack shit. I know what i see in threads your just to biased to see it. Ask the neutrals! You can call me whatever makes you happy. In the end i will be at a madrid game watching your team play while you stream on your crappy computer in you moms basement. You are nothing but an internet warrior that picked madrid as your team from a cereal box! Go insult and post your epic fail horse-crap in your madrid section. This was supposed to be great discussion but there is always a dumb madrid fan butt-hurt out of his mind.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 am

white_star wrote:That Kandahar guy is such a dweeb! Probably some fool from afghanista who has never seen a madrid game live in his life. You say epic fails doesn't mean jack shit. I know what i see in threads your just to biased to see it. Ask the neutrals! You can call me whatever makes you happy. In the end i will be at a madrid game watching your team play while you stream on your crappy computer in you moms basement. You are nothing but an internet warrior that picked madrid as your team from a cereal box! Go insult and post your epic fail horse-crap in your madrid section. This was supposed to be great discussion but there is always a dumb madrid fan butt-hurt out of his mind.

Buddy, I think you took it too far. :coffee: We all know he is a git though you took it too far...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:40 am

Enough of this.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin