Milantildeath
red&blacklegion
Forza
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

1. Milan v Sampdoria - Page 3 Empty Re: 1. Milan v Sampdoria

Post by Juveman17 Sun 26 Aug - 20:19:44

M99 wrote:Apart from De Sciglio, nothing good about any of the players. We hit the post twice and one goal line clearance, that would be 3 goals for us if we were Juventus. Hopefully this is a wake up call to those heroin addicts at the management.

Why did you have to mention Juve?

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 26 Aug - 20:20:23

DiRocco wrote:
juveman17 wrote:This is so *bleep* mediocre. I can't believe I'm watching AC Milan, one of the greatest clubs in history playing like this. Unbelievable.

I was thinking the same thing. Felt like I was watching QPR or Fulham play. (no offense to those teams). Endless terrible crosses to the box just hoping something turns out. Allegri is being exposed now that he dosent have Zlatan to depend upon

There has to be a managerial change or some new quality players in Milan. They can't keep on playing like this.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 26 Aug - 20:22:30

Abate benched? It's Antonini who should be benched, MDS can play LB.

And I apologise for bringing Juve into this, let's end it here, no need to derail the thread. I'm sorry, my bad.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Sun 26 Aug - 20:27:18

juveman17 wrote:
DiRocco wrote:
juveman17 wrote:This is so *bleep* mediocre. I can't believe I'm watching AC Milan, one of the greatest clubs in history playing like this. Unbelievable.

I was thinking the same thing. Felt like I was watching QPR or Fulham play. (no offense to those teams). Endless terrible crosses to the box just hoping something turns out. Allegri is being exposed now that he dosent have Zlatan to depend upon

There has to be a managerial change or some new quality players in Milan. They can't keep on playing like this.

That's for sure. It seems like Allegri lacks te charisma to even get the best out his players. Not to mention to low quality acquisitions. Terrible time to be a Milan fan. I should probably stop criticizing...they are probably down enough as it is.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun 26 Aug - 20:47:35

M99 wrote:Abate benched? It's Antonini who should be benched, MDS can play LB.

And I apologise for bringing Juve into this, let's end it here, no need to derail the thread. I'm sorry, my bad.

Abate, with his superior leg can't cross, you can't move out best crosser to the opposite side and tell him to cross with his weaker leg. Also usually, RB tends to be more attacking, it is only obvious we play a defensive player to match him, especially since Abate is piss poor attacking therefore it'll give him space to counter since his opposition is further up the pitch, and we will maximize his best attribute (defending) while getting the best out of MDS.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 26 Aug - 21:12:41

Very disappointed by some of the comments here.

Overall despite the score Milan actually played a more fluid and dynamic attacking style compared to last year. Many chances were created sadly we did not have a finisher to finish off the chances. Keep in mind despite the lack of quality this is STILL a new squad under the process of gelling with each other.

Allegri tried a 4-3-3 which worked well in fluidity yet it does not suit SES. The criticism on SES is completely unfounded and highly unfair considering 4-3-3- is known to be his least favorite formation considering he has to play winger/wide forward. If you know SES he is an AM/TQ as its almost like playing Oezil on the wing. Aside from that it worked with Robinho and SES on the wing with Boateng making the push forward inverse or transverse based on the positioning. Tactically the game was a good battle on both sides yet where we failed was the complete lack of quality in the players and how wasteful they were in their consistent long shots (Boateng I'm looking at you). Once Pazzo and Pato are in full form and flight and SES can be played in position I'm sure we will improve.

Where Allegri was wrong was playing Bonera instead of Acerbi since Mexes was injured.

Positives:

De Sciglio truly is a bright prospect as he is solid attacking and defensively.

-Antonini put in a commanding performance and was the leader in the back.

-Once Abate is back MDS can be played LB as our FB position can be solid. Don't forget Didac coming back as well. Once Mexes-Acerbi are in full fitness it can be a solid partnership. Acerbi despite what some think is a solid CB.

-Our attacking play looked far better then last year yet the players are to blame for today in their wastefulness.

- Montolivo was a calm and assured presence in the back with his crisp passing and crossing as he can be a breakout for us.

-Boateng needs to stop having sex with his girlfriend. Stop making your stupid songs and focus on your *bleep* game.

-Allegri is showing tactical variability in his formation and solving the width problem.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 26 Aug - 22:59:55

Arquitecto wrote:Very disappointed by some of the comments here.

Overall despite the score Milan actually played a more fluid and dynamic attacking style compared to last year. Many chances were created sadly we did not have a finisher to finish off the chances. Keep in mind despite the lack of quality this is STILL a new squad under the process of gelling with each other.

Allegri tried a 4-3-3 which worked well in fluidity yet it does not suit SES. The criticism on SES is completely unfounded and highly unfair considering 4-3-3- is known to be his least favorite formation considering he has to play winger/wide forward. If you know SES he is an AM/TQ as its almost like playing Oezil on the wing. Aside from that it worked with Robinho and SES on the wing with Boateng making the push forward inverse or transverse based on the positioning. Tactically the game was a good battle on both sides yet where we failed was the complete lack of quality in the players and how wasteful they were in their consistent long shots (Boateng I'm looking at you). Once Pazzo and Pato are in full form and flight and SES can be played in position I'm sure we will improve.

Where Allegri was wrong was playing Bonera instead of Acerbi since Mexes was injured.

Positives:

De Sciglio truly is a bright prospect as he is solid attacking and defensively.

-Antonini put in a commanding performance and was the leader in the back.

-Once Abate is back MDS can be played LB as our FB position can be solid. Don't forget Didac coming back as well. Once Mexes-Acerbi are in full fitness it can be a solid partnership. Acerbi despite what some think is a solid CB.

-Our attacking play looked far better then last year yet the players are to blame for today in their wastefulness.

- Montolivo was a calm and assured presence in the back with his crisp passing and crossing as he can be a breakout for us.

-Boateng needs to stop having sex with his girlfriend. Stop making your stupid songs and focus on your *bleep* game.

-Allegri is showing tactical variability in his formation and solving the width problem.

Great post. I agree that De Sciglio is a very exciting player. Also, Milan looked asleep during the game up until Sampdoria scored. By then, it was too little too late. Boateng and Robinho need to step up their game up top as well. The mid was creative, but the defence was very error prone. Yepes and Bonera cannot be starters any more. Definitely should use Acerbi.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 2:57:46

I think Robinho had an argument with Allegri when he was substituted. Why did Allegri take him off when Boateng was seriously piss poor ? Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 3:04:06

vasanthPato wrote:I think Robinho had an argument with Allegri when he was substituted. Why did Allegri take him off when Boateng was seriously piss poor ? Mad

yea robinho was pissed. personally thought flamini should have been taken off for emanuelson.

boateng was poor, he always want to do spectacular things to get a spotlight, when simplest of things would have sufficed. he hit the post, but nevertheless it was all there to see that he is no AM. atm there is no choice but should kaka arrive, boateng should definitely not play AM.

allegri says he wants to play kaka as DM he joked but hope he is not that foolish enough to really play kaka as DM.

whatever it is, milan looked awful.... i dont even know why allegri wanted to play bonera with yepes, when there is zapata.

thought de sciglio was awful in first half, but did very well from 70th min onwards.

until market ends, galliani will make panic buys, and that just shows how unprepared and irresponsible management is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 3:05:26

merkel scored Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 27 Aug - 3:09:49

I thought robinho and monto were our best players.boateng showed again why it was a disgrace to give him the 10.I hope kaka gets it when he comes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 3:13:58

Preziosi must be laughing his ass off, he made galliani use merkel for half of el sharawwy outright, and another 8 million this year for full el sharawwy rights, and buying merkel's another half to retain full ownership

preziosi said milan could pay potentially 16-20 million for el sharawwy.

im disgusted we have to loose own talent for someone else.

verdi would be great player ... and im too afraid we would loose him to torino

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 3:15:22

Montolivo kept ticking the play well until the goal when we started panicking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 3:16:20

Ganso wrote:I thought robinho and monto were our best players.boateng showed again why it was a disgrace to give him the 10.I hope kaka gets it when he comes

even though montolivo lost so many balls, i liked how he tried spreading balls all over the pitch. unfortunately boateng and el sharawwy didnt capitalize his services at all.

i like boateng but he is not supposed to play AM lol ... he has so much athletism and power with technique he could well become a great player like Vidal if he were to play as b2b alongside montolivo and nocerino

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 27 Aug - 3:30:42

Post game Analysis. To many lost balls Mad Montolivo was pretty good at dictating the play spreading the ball across the pitch like you said jespwe. I noticed a lot of our passes were to Robinho was milan relying on this guy to make us win games like ibrahimovic did Laughing that what it seemed like. But Robinho did play pretty good. De Scigilio what a boss most of his crosses were accurate while his attacking play was even better and that move he pulled off amazing. I did like it that we had a more fluid style. When we switched to a 4-3-3 Boateng couldnt *bleep* on the right wing his crosses are horrible he couldn't even beat his man. like vasanthpato said he isnt worthy of the number 10. But we did have a lot of chances they just didnt get put in the back of the net boatengs shot that hit the post romeros goal line clearence and when flamini shot it there was a sampdoria player who was there at the back post to stop it. Hope fully this a wake up call to galliani and co. that we need new players or they can be expecting these types of losses this season.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon 27 Aug - 4:58:54

JespSwe wrote:merkel scored Sad

I want merkel and verdi back.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon 27 Aug - 11:08:50

We have no CF and Allegri puts Pazzini on the bench :facepalm: I dont blame this poor guy for much, but it was pretty obvious that a CF was needed in our game.

Sharaawy continues to disappoint, come January 2013 and he plays for Genoa.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon 27 Aug - 13:15:18

Only watched the first half, couldn't digest what was happening in front of my eye's. Although Bonera provided some form of entertainment.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon 27 Aug - 17:44:01

Simply changes Milan can make before the transfer season finishes which would make them good enough...

..................Abbiati...........
Abate.....Zapata......Mbiwa(CB)......Ziegler(LB)
.........Montolivo.......Nocerino.......
Drenthe.....Boateng.......Robinho
...........Pato.........

Bench: Amelia, El Sharaawy, Rossi, Pazzini,De Sciglio, Flamini, Emanuelson, Acerbi & Mexes

Milan don't have to shop alot, just shop smart & they can have a good squad...Forget Kaka, he is not coming back
You guys just gonna have to trust Montolivo for now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon 27 Aug - 18:06:59

Why is anyone talking about Verdi right now, he needs to prove himself first. He didn't even get on the field for Torino. Drenthe is a good player and I'd actually welcome him to Milan. I think we should actually try out a new formation, the 4-1-4-1 which can be very flexable. It can turn into a 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 when needed. Also, El Shaarawy is very athletic, and can make a very good outside mid; he makes tireless runs and is very technical with a good cross.

-------------------------------------Abbiati
Abate-------------------Mexes----------------Zapata---------------------LB???

------------------------------------Montolivo
El Shaarawy---------------Nocerino-------------Prince---------------Emanuelson

--------------------------------------Pazzo
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 18:30:50

Knowing Allegri, there is no point in discussing different formations. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3