S32TABLANCA
Firenze
pUsHa
Ion Creanga
EarlyPrototype
Gil
16 posters

Go down

Cassano destroys Galliani & Milan in his Presser Empty Cassano destroys Galliani & Milan in his Presser

Post by Gil Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Cassano presser, already some stuff:"Thanks to the mgmt that made so many signings.Nobody gives them credit bcs Inter mgmt don't lick a****"

Cassano: "I thank everybody at Milan, but not THAT (Galliani) guy that was just promising. Just smoke, he was selling just smoke"

Cassano: "THAT guy (Galliani) just talked and talked. Only words, because he use to be friend only of people who licks his a**"

Cassano on Galliani:"That person did everything wrong, I don't even want to mention him. He thinks he is smart".

Questions to Cassano: "You said over Milan there was only sky". Cassano: "Exactly. Over the sky there is Inter"

:bow: :bow:

Cassano: "I thank fans. I thank Silvio and Barbara Berlusconi. I thank doctors. I thank Tassotti, only one from coaches who talked with me"

Cassano: "For Allegri I counted nothing. Didn't expect to be special, but for him I was the 5th, the 6th or the 7th pick"

Cassano get a question from Al Jazeera. Before replying he says: "Wait a moment: I got a very good offer from Qatar. Huge money"

Cassano: "But I stayed because I want to play in World Cup, and honestly playing there I would lose my place with Italy"

Cassano asked about who he would play upfront: "Palacio-Milito-Sneijder. Yes, not me, I have just arrived".

Cassano:"Ok,another reason why I joined Inter?Nagatomo.I'm crazy for that guy,I want to play with him"

Laughing

Inter executives sitting beside Cassano look almost scared to say any word

Laughing

Cassano:"Lot of people against me made understand that I wasn't called up in last game for Italy because I was excluded.Well,we agreed that"

Cassano:"I hope Maicon stays.I don't want him to go,it would be like Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva leaving.And actually I asked to Maicon...

Cassano:"I asked Maicon:Are you leaving?He said:still don't know.Better he stay".Beside him the executives don't look so happy of his answer

Ahah japanese journalist asking question to Cassano with his italian, Cassano reply: "I didn't understand a word"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cassano:"I didn't do anything wrong at Milan,neither other players,but it's easy to point some1 n say it was his fault.Like Pontius Pilate"

:bow:

Last edited by Gil on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Cassano destroys Galliani & Milan in his Presser Empty Re: Cassano destroys Galliani & Milan in his Presser

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:36 pm

LMAO :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cassano destroys Galliani & Milan in his Presser Empty Re: Cassano destroys Galliani & Milan in his Presser

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Only Italian players have no-boring press interviews... Good luck Cassano and Ibra! Milan is crazy to let them go...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Nothing wrong with what he said ....My respect for him increased a million times ... Galliani is a retard and Allegri has no idea how to manage a squad .... who the hell fks everything up with Ronaldinho , Pirlo and Cassano in 2 years !? lol
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Cassagoat :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Someone post the video link Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Cassano and his attitude, brilliant. :bow:

Pirlo himself not long ago had an interview and called Mazzarri a loser Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Cassanate :bow:

Bringing an Edge to FC Honor and Grace
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:25 pm

I'm not surprised with anything Cassano has, I always enjoy when he speaks

COACHES AND OTHERS - Cassano has also written about his rocky relationship with his coaches: "Fascetti is the only coach with whom I have never fought. I couldn't stand Gentile." He told Spalletti: "You are indeed coaching those incompetents you had at Udinese. This is your house, but it is also my house." Then about Capello: "In Tarragona he made me warm up the entire second half with Ronaldo. In the locker-room, I told him 'you are a..., you are more fake than Monopoli money." On Del Neri: "He had no clue of what he was talking about and he was a bit backhanded." About Di Batistuta: "he was uptight." His conflict with Francesco Totti, then solved, began after both were Maria De Filippi's guests and Roma's captain took 80% of the compensation.

'Sex and food, a perfect night'

http://english.gazzetta.it/Football/Primo_Piano/2008/11/12/acssano.shtml

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Gil wrote:
Inter executives sitting beside Cassano look almost scared to say any word

Awkward.... rofl
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 pm

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad he's on inter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:33 pm

damn, and i thought ibra was the biggest badass with reporters...

Cassano get a question from Al Jazeera. Before replying he says: "Wait a moment: I got a very good offer from Qatar. Huge money"

rofl
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 am

awesome....start him instead of palacio plz! i mean in the long term
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 am

I agree with him. The club managers and directors at Norwich have greater ambitions and aspirations than Galliani.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 am

hahaha Cassano :bow: I love players that troll reporters and aren't afraid to speak the reality of things.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:28 pm

If I score against Milan I will dance with joy

If I score against Inter I will cry with shame

If I score against Juve I won't do anything because the goal will be disallowed

I have rejected Juventus 4 times: it's a beautiful pussy that doesn't get me horny.

Proud
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down