Del Piero 'hasn't decided yet'

3 posters

Go down

Del Piero 'hasn't decided yet'  Empty Del Piero 'hasn't decided yet'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Alessandro Del Piero was not invited to the Juventus Stadium today, but his agent reveals “he has not chosen his next club yet.”

The captain ended his 20-year tenure in Turin with a wonderful send-off from the fans. However, it’s reported he won’t be there to watch the Bianconeri open their Serie A season against Parma this evening because the club did not send an invite.

Meanwhile, Alex continues to train regularly and consider the offers received over the summer.

“Alessandro has not chosen his next – and last – club yet, but it is just an issue of making a decision,” revealed his brother and agent Stefano Del Piero on Calciomercato.it.

“It is true that some Serie A clubs stepped forward to understand if he’d changed his mind on never playing for a different Italian side, but his intention remains the same.

“We are working to ensure the situations Alessandro wants will be available and then he’ll make his choice. Right now he is training with a fitness coach to ensure he’s ready for his new team.”

Del Piero has been linked with moves to the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Dubai, Japan and even Spain.

“At this moment no club is in pole position. There are negotiations in place and anything can happy in football, so we’ll see which option suits everyone best.

“As things stand, the USA is the most difficult alternative. Solutions could be in South America, the Emirates and I wouldn’t rule out Europe either, as something is moving there.”

Why I think he is waiting for Juve ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero 'hasn't decided yet'  Empty Re: Del Piero 'hasn't decided yet'

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:32 pm

So does this mean he has clubs offering but he has not decided yet? I hope it's that because it would be sad for a player of his quality to not be able to find a club.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juvefan4life Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm

juveman17 wrote:So does this mean he has clubs offering but he has not decided yet? I hope it's that because it would be sad for a player of his quality to not be able to find a club.
He has got offers from montreal impact and galaxy and river plate where he can join trezegol.
But if he is waiting for juve, i hope they renew his contract even though, renewing del pieros contract has become a boring topic. But I think that the real Bianconeri still hope on it

juvefan4life
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down