How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career?

+2
Onyx
aleumdance
6 posters

Go down

How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career? Empty How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career?

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Stoke Citeh Fans, the worst part of it is, before Ramsey entered, The nearly broke Cazorlas leg and Carzola was booed anytime he touched the ball.

last season, when this happened, I remember Lex complaining about it, but Lo and Behold the anti-Arsenal Mafia on GL defended Stoke Fans. ( same last season, cheering when an Arsenal player is hurt, singing Wenger is a Pedo).

Well it happened again...seriously .

OH, and Peter Crouch is Missing, he was Last Seen in Mertesacker"s Pocket, attempt to find him have proved negative as the Big Fvcking German ate up everything that came on him.

aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career? Empty Re: How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career?

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeh I don't understand why they were booing him. Suspect

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career? Empty Re: How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career?

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

mtfootball wrote:Yeh I don't understand why they were booing him. Suspect

Classless fans I tell ya but watch and see some GL users would defend stoke and call me bitter
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Funniest fans ever
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm

You would think they would be pleased that his career is back on track if anything, I don't know how they can justify defending Shawcross.
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

No, Funny is Citeh's fans who can make a good joke out of anything,

them, they are dreadful, terrible, tw@ts
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm

(Apparently) Shawcross gave his greatest attempt to reach out to Ramsey after the incident and the latter didn't respond or accept his apology or anything. Shawcross is the captain of Stoke, so...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
(Apparently) Shawcross gave his greatest attempt to reach out to Ramsey after the incident and the latter didn't respond or accept his apology or anything. Shawcross is the captain of Stoke, so...

Thats not why

they are Booing cuz the media painted them like they really are "dirty". and that has made them hate Ramsey ever since
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
You may have a slight point, however I haven't seen any sign of Shawcross changing his playing style he still goes in for dangerous challenges. If he wanted to redeem himself he should do it with how he plays not words.
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 pm

How do you a Boo a Player you nearly destroyed their Career? 25492167

found it on RAWK
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:37 pm

aleumdance wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:

Thats not why

they are Booing cuz the media painted them like they really are "dirty". and that has made them hate Ramsey ever since
What? Laughing Yes, the apology snub does have at least a small portion to do with the booing.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Mate, but if it cuz of that

why do they transfer their anger and *bleep* to Arsenal and cheer when our players are hurt?

Birmingham Citeh fans did not do that
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:49 pm

aleumdance wrote:
OH, and Peter Crouch is Missing, he was Last Seen in Mertesacker"s Pocket, attempt to find him have proved negative as the Big Fvcking German ate up everything that came on him.

Left me in stitches. :bow:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum