AnJl
GenBlizkin
Jay29
BIG$PETER
10 posters

Go down

Emmanuel Frimpong Empty Emmanuel Frimpong

Post by BIG$PETER Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 am

As I have not seen him play often, I was wondering of what you more informed guys think of him?
What is his playing style?
What is his best and worst attributes?
Is he good enough for the first team, if so how soon?
If not what should we do about him?

BIG$PETER
BIG$PETER
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Emmanuel Frimpong Empty Re: Emmanuel Frimpong

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:21 am

Emmanuel Frimpong can be best described as a tough-tackling midfielder. He's very energetic and covers the ground quite quickly, which allows him to put in some pretty rough tackles, good and bad. Can get a bit carried away.

Passing is mixed. Can produce good passes, but then mess up a simple short pass.

He loves Arsenal, perhaps more than anyone in the squad at the moment. Very passionate about the club.

He's coming off the back of two lengthy injuries, which has slowed his development. At the moment, I don't think he's good enough for the first team. I think he needs to go on loan.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 am

Love the man, he has arsenal in his blood, he needs time to develop and a loan would be awesome for him.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 am

GenBlizkin wrote:Love the man, he has arsenal in his blood, he needs time to develop and a loan would be awesome for him.

Lansbury lso loved Arsenal and he didnt get a chance. /bitter
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:29 pm

He is talented guy, so far he has shown he can cut it at this level. He just needs to work hard and keep his head down which i am sure he will do because he seems to have that appetite for the game.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:31 pm

.... he needs to stay off twitter and concentrate on getting fit again.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 am

can be a really good player. is a presence in defensive midfield, but needs to sort out his temper
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:57 pm

It's funny, people are saying "Oh RVP wasn't loyal, and Nasri and Adebayor and so on so forth", but when we got someone as loyal as Frimpong, you guys wanted him out. Not all of you, just some. He can be great for us and he bleeds Arsenal. It's players like this that we need. I prefer to have someone who is not so talented but would put in 100% every game for us, than someone who is talented but couldn't give a damn for us. Because face it, our problem over the last few years hasn't been not signing top players, it's been letting our key players go.....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:17 pm

The Verminator wrote:It's funny, people are saying "Oh RVP wasn't loyal, and Nasri and Adebayor and so on so forth", but when we got someone as loyal as Frimpong, you guys wanted him out. Not all of you, just some. He can be great for us and he bleeds Arsenal. It's players like this that we need. I prefer to have someone who is not so talented but would put in 100% every game for us, than someone who is talented but couldn't give a damn for us. Because face it, our problem over the last few years hasn't been not signing top players, it's been letting our key players go.....
part of it is true.. but do u think at any point RVP played like he is not loyal.. no complaints as we cant see the future.. and these guys gave near 100% during their time...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

Wilson37 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:It's funny, people are saying "Oh RVP wasn't loyal, and Nasri and Adebayor and so on so forth", but when we got someone as loyal as Frimpong, you guys wanted him out. Not all of you, just some. He can be great for us and he bleeds Arsenal. It's players like this that we need. I prefer to have someone who is not so talented but would put in 100% every game for us, than someone who is talented but couldn't give a damn for us. Because face it, our problem over the last few years hasn't been not signing top players, it's been letting our key players go.....
part of it is true.. but do u think at any point RVP played like he is not loyal.. no complaints as we cant see the future.. and these guys gave near 100% during their time...
I still think that RVP never gave 100% for the club, rather he gave 100% so he could open the eyes of potential buyers. Never said anything about the clubs ambition when he was injured coz no one wanted him. I still believe he wanted to put himself on the map....Can't really say much for Nasri, i don''t remember how much he put int tbh. Adebayor, his second season, he just couldn't be f*****. Shava is talented but look at him. Barely gives a damn (although i'll admit i've been a fan of his for a long time).

And plus with players like Frimpong, you won't really have to be worried about them leaving and long drawn out transfer saga's. He may want to leave but not anytime soon, and i'm sure he would do it respectfully....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:00 am

The truth is we need more Frimpongs, Szecznys, Wilsheres,Koscielnys etc. in this team. Basically players who wouldn't leave even if we were to end up in the EL.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels warm inside when a player with Wilshere's quality and commitment plays in our colours. Thumbs up
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum