What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

+24
Casciavit
Kaladin
Gil
Ganso
Valkyrja
ioilersrock448
Babun
VivaStPauli
Kingofeverythingclassy
BAYERN_MUNICH
gondov
eyeopener
Jack Daniels
Abramovich
rwo power
Die Borussen
Onyx
Vlad the Impaler
urbaNRoots
billy_gr
Kick
juventus101
Margera
The Messiah
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? Empty What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 am

It is no secrete that Bayern Munich spent 65million this season to boaster their depth and according to transfermarkt.co.uk Bayern Munich current Bench is worth between £100million to £120million depending on which of their players you consider to be in the first team.

it is very difficult to easily pick their starting line-up, I have been supporting Bayern for over 12years and I have to concede that this is one of the strongest team I have seen in Europe as it has been hailed by many expert.

I can not come to a conclusion which is stronger between this 3 line-ups.

-------------------Neuer---------------
Lahm---Boateng--------Dante---Alaba
---------Gustavo-------Schweini--------
Robben/Muller---Kroos/Muller------Ribery
-----------------Mandzukic--------------

To be honest I don't know what to make of Muller, sometimes I see him as Bayern Munich most Valuable Player, I just feel there is a lot more to him and static CF like Gomez can not bring the best out of him(read my thread "Why do fools fall in love" for more details on that)

--------------------Neuer------------------
Rafinha---Boateng------Badstuber--Lahm
--------Schweini--Martinez--Kroos--------
-----Robben-------Muller------Ribery------

------------------Neuer-------------------
Lahm---Martinez------Dante---Contento
-----------------Gustavo----------------
----------Kroos----------Schweini--------
Shaqiri----------------------------Robbery
--------------Gomez/Pizarro-------------
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? Empty Re: What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

Post by Margera Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:54 am

Neuer
Lahm-Martinez-Boateng-Alaba
Piggy-Gustavo
Muller-Kroos-Ribery
Mandzukic

Notes: Gomez and Robben are master chokers so use them only against scrub teams who they shine against. Badstuber would have to compete for his starting position after his euro failure. Otherwise it is a pretty standard XI.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? Empty Re: What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:02 am

Margera wrote:
Neuer
Lahm-Martinez-Boateng-Alaba
Piggy-Gustavo
Muller-Kroos-Ribery
Mandzukic

Notes: Gomez and Robben are master chokers so use them only against scrub teams who they shine against. Badstuber would have to compete for his starting position after his euro failure. Otherwise it is a pretty standard XI.

I must agree that even that line up looks really strong, I agree that my love for Robben is the reason why I never drop him from the squad, I like Robben too much and maybe this is affecting my judgement but to be honest Robben is still one of the best players in the world(top 10) But it seems like Muller has a lot more to offer for our style.

Badstuber is really good but whenever he makes mistakes they are so deadly that they automatically lead to goals, unlike Boateng who always find ways to recover from his mistakes.

Most Bayern and Bundesliga fans rate Martinez as CM/DM but most La Liga fans rate him as CB and it seem to me La Liga fans should know more on this aspect and dropping Gustavo for anyone will be retarded.

As for Gomez, I don't have Much to say, let see how he handle Pizarro/Mandzukic challenge. But I am certain he's detrimental to players like Muller who is a great asset for Bayern.

Nice line-up, although I didn't expect you to drop Dante.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 am

Anything without Robben in the team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am

How about:

--Neuer--
--Boateng-- --Martinez-- --Badstuber--
--Lahm-- --Schweinsteiger-- --Kroos-- --Alaba--
--Robben-- --Gomez-- --Ribery--

Manzukic, Muller, Shaqiri, Gustavo, and Dante can rotate with Gomez, Robben, Ribery, Martinez, and Boateng/Badstuber respectively. Shaqiri or even Muller might even be able to slot into Alabas spot, because of their workrates.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 am

Neuer
Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba
Javi Schwienstieger
Robben Kroos Ribery
Gomez

Honestly.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:59 am

is there a Bayern section?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:56 am

juventus101 wrote:How about:

--Neuer--
--Boateng-- --Martinez-- --Badstuber--
--Lahm-- --Schweinsteiger-- --Kroos-- --Alaba--
--Robben-- --Gomez-- --Ribery--

Manzukic, Muller, Shaqiri, Gustavo, and Dante can rotate with Gomez, Robben, Ribery, Martinez, and Boateng/Badstuber respectively. Shaqiri or even Muller might even be able to slot into Alabas spot, because of their workrates.

That is like Playing with 5 defenders, Alaba and Lahm already push forward and like you said yesterday.

No thank, it won't suit our style but I must agree that it looks strong on paper.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 am

billy_gr wrote:is there a Bayern section?

General section of goallegacy doesn't belong to Madrid and Barcelona alone
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 am

The Messiah wrote:

I must agree that even that line up looks really strong, I agree that my love for Robben is the reason why I never drop him from the squad, I like Robben too much and maybe this is affecting my judgement but to be honest Robben is still one of the best players in the world(top 10) But it seems like Muller has a lot more to offer for our style.

Badstuber is really good but whenever he makes mistakes they are so deadly that they automatically lead to goals, unlike Boateng who always find ways to recover from his mistakes.

Most Bayern and Bundesliga fans rate Martinez as CM/DM but most La Liga fans rate him as CB and it seem to me La Liga fans should know more on this aspect and dropping Gustavo for anyone will be retarded.

As for Gomez, I don't have Much to say, let see how he handle Pizarro/Mandzukic challenge. But I am certain he's detrimental to players like Muller who is a great asset for Bayern.

Nice line-up, although I didn't expect you to drop Dante.

Personally I feel that Martinez excels in all of those positions (CB,CDM,CM). Currently Bayern's defense seems a bit shaky and to me it seems like Martinez should be given his chance at CB. I also feel that Boateng and Martinez could make a very good partnership in defense. And yeah I rate Badstuber, but I feel he still has to improve in certain areas.

Bayern's midfield on the other hand looks very good (top 3, equal to Juve, worse than Barca), however if Piggy stays fat then Martinez could be given a chance CDM/CM as well. Maybe try a 4-3-3 with Gustavo as CDM, Martinez CM (b2b), Kroos CM (playmaker).

Nothing to add to Robben and Gomez discussion, won't rate them until they perform against top teams. They can be used against low quality teams to give rest to the better attackers.

Haven't seen Dante play so I have no clue about him really.

Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:44 am

Neuer
Lahm Boateng Dante Alaba
Schweinsteiger Gustavo
Müller Shaqiri/Kroos Ribery
Mandzukic
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

What about this 4-4-2?Does this fit Bayern? (A kind of Italian 4-2-4)

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? AbDjmM0ae9

And now, my personal fav 11:

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? AbDjmVlafN

Depending on how things are going, Kroos can play as CAM near Muller or he can play CDM with Schweinsteiger and interchange between them.There are many possibilities.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 am

Midfield with Kroos-Schweini Combo is invitation to playing well, but not winning like the Chelsea match.

it looks good, sound good, but simply can not win you matches, other than that, nice attacking formation.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 am

--------------------Neuer
---Lahm---Boateng---Badstuber---Alaba
-------------Martinez---Schweinsteiger
---Robben-----------Kroos-------------Ribery
--------------------Gomez

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 am

Yohan Modric wrote:--------------------Neuer

This is what Bayern Munich coach consider as our strongest XL, but I think Gustavo is heavily under-rated, he's the best DM in the world.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 am

The Messiah wrote:

This is what Bayern Munich coach consider as our strongest XL.

And do you as a Bayern fan feel the same?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 am

vlafy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Not really, first of all I actually believe that Gustavo is the best destructive midfielder in the world, he's fast, strong, stamina, can pass and can shoot.

On the other hand, I haven't seen much of Martinez so I really can not say much but he has to prove to me that he's better than Gustavo.

Also although Robben individually is the best player in our squad alongside Lahm, Neuer and Ribery but I feel as a team we play far much better without him.

As for Gomez, he's too static and done a lot more damage to our team than Robben, he'll score goals, but that's about it, we'll have to rely on him for goals and players like Muller, Kroos and Ribery can not play to their full potential with him around.

Also, Badstuber has develop to be better than I expected and a really good defender, but for some reason he's quite difficult to form partnership with, the partnership between Dante-Boateng against Dortmund was amazing to watch, and ever since they have played well, except for the Stuttgart goal, in which it was Badstuber and Muller who lost their man, lastly I don't feel there is a need for us to use a CB who passes from the back, we already have enough of passing game, we just need 2 no nonsense defenders who are fast, as well as tackle excellently.

if I am to drop anyone from the line up, the first person will be GOMEZ and replace him with Mandzukic, then the next is Martinez/Schweinstieger and replace them with Kroos/Gustavo, then Muller for Robben and Shaqiri in the middle for set piece purposes.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 pm

The Messiah wrote:
vlafy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Not really, first of all I actually believe that Gustavo is the best destructive midfielder in the world, he's fast, strong, stamina, can pass and can shoot.

On the other hand, I haven't seen much of Martinez so I really can not say much but he has to prove to me that he's better than Gustavo.

Also although Robben individually is the best player in our squad alongside Lahm, Neuer and Ribery but I feel as a team we play far much better without him.

Also, Badstuber has develop to be better than I expected and a really good defender, but for some reason he's quite difficult to form partnership with, the partnership between Dante-Boateng against Dortmund was amazing to watch, and ever since they have played well, except for the Stuttgart goal, in which it was Badstuber and Muller who lost their man, lastly I don't feel there is a need for us to use a CB who passes from the back, we already have enough of that, we just need 2 no nonsense defenders who can are fast, as well as tackle excellently.

So, if you...as a simple supporter realise those things.Why can't Jupp Heynckes change the formation or the starting 11 to make Bayern a stronger team?

Let's say he can't leave Robben on the bench, but he can put Gustavo in the midfield instead of Martinez.I don't know much about Dante...so i can't express when it comes about him.Bundesliga offers liberty to the coach, because there are many easier games than in UCL and he can try and test different formations with different starting lineups.

Gomez it's an almost good copy of Inzaghi.I didn't watch Mandzukic playing for Bayern, but i heard that he did it well.So probabily Heynckes really has to leave Gomez on the bench this season.By the way, i really saw Gomez making some good games after coming in from the bench.

Winning Bundesliga this year shouldn't be a problem.Before the first stage, i really said to a friend that Bayern must win Bundesliga this year.
The real and big problems may appear in UCL, where you really need to have the strongest team on the pitch.Not in the group stage, but in the Knockout stages where Bayern will probabily have to compete against strong teams from other countries.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes, winning the Bundesliga is a must for us Bayern Munich and like you said I believe our B team (except for Neuer & a few) is sufficient to win Bundesliga, but this will only be possible if Dortmund do not deliberately unleash their effective and magical tactics of getting kicked out of Europe as early as November and then concentrating fully only on Domestic competition.

In any case' last season our bench was pathetic, when Tymo was suspended and Schweini was Injured, we completely fell apart, at some point we had to try Alaba in the middle, Tymo as Right-Back and kept on experimenting, while still playing Champions league football and don't forget with a new coach.

All these has been sorted now, so even if Dortmund deploy their magical tactic and lose to the like of Madrid, City and Ajax who they should be beating (because we did so) and also based on their magical tactics in domestic performance, we'll still have enough guns in our 2nd team to win Bundesliga.

I expect us to win all our matches this season in Bundesliga and I do not even really care about it to be honest, I just want us to win champions league(but treble is easy)

2nd team.

-------------------------Neuer------------------------
Rafinha----Martinez/DVB---------Badstuber-----Contento/Lahm
-----------Can/Tymo--------Schweini/Kroos----------------
Muller---------------Shaqiri----------------Robbery
-----------------Gomez/Pizarro-----------------

If everything goes to plan, we should win all our 34 Bundesliga matches or at least go unbeaten like Juventus.

I also expect 18point from champions league group stage.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:47 pm

"At least go unbeaten like Juventus?" You talk about it like its easy to have a full undefeated season. Sure, this Bayern team is incredibly strong, but going unbeaten would be a hell of a feat, even for them. I doubt it will happen. Especially with Bayern wanting the CL title more than ever now after getting twice to the final in the last 3 year's, so they'll concentrate more than ever on the CL.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:50 pm

-25% for trolling and derailing topics.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trolling)

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Ninis wrote:you need to cheat to do that.. so i cant see it happening

Why do you always derail threads...?

I know you want popularity and attention in this forum, but this is not the way to go about it...!

Did Arsenal cheat as well..?

My expectations are high, so I expect us to win all our matches this season in Bundesliga...100% points, like I do in football Manger and Fifa...lol
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 pm

if by saying bayern sux and juve cheats i want attention and popularity

then i plead guilty

though that 25% warning level of yours doesnt say otherwise

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Ninis wrote:you need to cheat to do that.. so i cant see it happening
Well, Dortmund currently is on a 30 unbeaten matches in the Bundesliga run. They attack the HSV record of 36 unbeaten matches atm.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Ninis wrote:if by saying bayern sux and juve cheats i want attention and popularity

then i plead guilty

though that 25% warning level of yours doesnt say otherwise

I got -25% because I asked.

1: Since when did Bayern sign Ibrahimovic? after a Barcelona fan said Bayern are mad and Martinez is the most over-price player ever

2: For saying Madrid fans justify things (Dortmund vs Bayern) after he said Bayern are chokers

3: for saying Madrid are bad in transfer market and are laughing stock of transfer market.

But I guess most people will agree with me that calling a fellow poster fragile ego, and calling Bayern Munich mad, sux and Juventus cheats, is even worst than the things I said, which are indeed fact.

I have come to realise that you can not fight Barcelona and Madrid, they are the big guns up there, if you say anything negative about them, then you are unreasonable and unpopular

I'm in -25% because Bayern Munich is unpopular in this forum, even the user Bayern_Munich who rarely ever post, is already on 50%

What do you expect, no Bayern admin, no Bayern mod...(lol, just kidding on that part)

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next