Red Alert
Art Morte
McAgger
37 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

LFC GL Community - Page 11 Empty Re: LFC GL Community

Post by Murphy_10 Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:05 pm

I went to the Liverpool vs Man Utd match. The atmosphere was brilliant.

Murphy_10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Murphy, I saw your post for the first time in LFC section, welcome mate :bow: :bow:
interesting name btw hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy_10 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Thank you mate, and it is my surname
Murphy_10
Murphy_10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 pm

I guess other than fahim, you are second that has profile name as surname/original name...I dont know if anyone else has the same way !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy_10 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

It's simple and easy to remember.
Murphy_10
Murphy_10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 pm

so anyway are digging it up.... what is 10 in your name

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I guess other than fahim, you are second that has profile name as surname/original name...I dont know if anyone else has the same way !!!
art morte :bow:

...i think.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:26 am

stevieg8 wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I guess other than fahim, you are second that has profile name as surname/original name...I dont know if anyone else has the same way !!!
art morte :bow:

...i think.
Heh, no, man Smile

Art is short for my real name Artturi, but Morte is just what I thought sounded cool after 'Art' when I had to come up with a nickname for my Internet life when I was something like 15 or 16 Razz
The fact it meant 'death' in some languages only made it cooler for that teenager. Anyway, I've stuck with it.

Last edited by Art Morte on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:01 am

Fahim, I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking about going back to Apple though, and going with the iPhone 5. I don't know, I just find Apple more user friendly. Will definitely wait a month or so for Apple to fix their bugs though. My contract with the S3 ends in a couple of months anyway.

Murphy, welcome mate. You've picked the right forum, this section definitely has a lot of talented posters here, they have a lot of knowledge not just for Liverpool but for the game as well. Stick around. Thumbs up
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:00 pm

something-red wrote:Fahim, I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking about going back to Apple though, and going with the iPhone 5. I don't know, I just find Apple more user friendly. Will definitely wait a month or so for Apple to fix their bugs though. My contract with the S3 ends in a couple of months anyway.
I finally came up with this theory to help me out: IPhone 5s is like Lady Gaga POPULAR beyond imagination but in terms of caliber it will keep you wondering WHY ON EARTH IT IS WHERE IT IS! ! :O The finger scanner lock seems to me like the weird dresses Gaga puts on! To some extent pointless.

Now moving on the next set i considered! HTC One is like Katy Perry gorgeous (for obvious reasons i guess we all being men would know) but in terms of all round performance leaves a lot to wonder!

Next up Xerpia Z is like Megan Fox beautiful! Outdoorsy in short pants!!! But hasn't ever reached the level she was supposed to!

Now finally for me S4 is like Scarlett Johansson. . Gorgeous! Brilliant Actress! Gorgeous again!! Has specifications beyond its generation! (if you know what i mean Thumbs up ) And is now the most popular!!!

So, S4 it is!! cheers
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Btw BR has won the Manager of the Month Award & Sturridge has won the Player of the Month Award in EPL this month!!!!!!!

The last time both player & manager award came to LIVERPOOL was March 2009 Rafa & Gerrard!

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

LFC GL Community - Page 11 Sturridge-dance

Last edited by Fahim89 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 pm

LFC GL Community - Page 11 BUCd77yCcAADH6D

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:42 pm

MY MIDTERMS ARE OVER cheers
for this week at least. God what an awful week I had.

Welcome go to the forum Murphy cheers You'll love it here, we're like a small tight-knit family. Hope you stick around.

And cheers for Studge and Brendan winning the month awards. Well deserved. :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 am

McAgger wrote:MY MIDTERMS ARE OVER cheers

Welcome go to the forum Murphy cheers  You'll love it here, we're like a small tight-knit family. Hope you stick around.

And cheers for Studge and Brendan winning the month awards. Well deserved. :bow:
midterms in second week of september? hmm hmm

arizona's doing it wrong.

in other news, i realized today that this week's match is on monday, so i won't be able to watch Sad
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 am

still no thread for monday game Shocked

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 am

stevieg8 wrote:

Welcome go to the forum Murphy cheers  You'll love it here, we're like a small tight-knit family. Hope you stick around.

midterms in second week of september? hmmhmm

in other news, i realized today that this week's match is on monday, so i won't be able to watch Sad
Well I'm taking 9 credit hours in a 7-week session. So basically a full semesters work in that time period. Once that 7 week period is done I'll be left with 15 credits for the rest of the semester which is pretty easy considering the workload I'm doing now.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:39 am

McAgger wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:

midterms in second week of september? hmmhmm

Well I'm taking 9 credit hours in a 7-week session. So basically a full semesters work in that time period. Once that 7 week period is done I'll be left with 15 credits for the rest of the semester which is pretty easy considering the workload I'm doing now.

Interesting school system. Never heard of something like that before.

You're a senior now, right?
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:08 am

Hello...iftikhar here
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:58 am

LFC GL Community - Page 11 BUGFQXYCIAAsUcK
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 am

stevieg8 wrote:
McAgger wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:midterms in second week of september? hmmhmm

Interesting school system.  Never heard of something like that before.

It's pretty standard tbh. I know most schools have it. There are 3 sessions every semester. You have session C (or session 3, they're called differently in every school) which is your regular August-December semester in the fall or January-May semester in the spring. And then you have session A (August-midOctober) and Session B (midOctober-December). Session A and B are more accelerated obviously where a full semesters work is done in a 7/8 week period.

It's a pretty convenient system. If say, a course is a prerequisite for another course that you need but you only have 1 semester left before you want to graduate, then you can take the pre-req in session A and take the other course in session B and you kill two birds with one stone. Instead of staying an extra semester.

As for me, technically yes I am a senior this year. But having jumped around different majors (Biological Sciences, Architecture, Computer Engineering) in my first 2.5 years, I've acquired a bunch of credits that don't really count towards my current degrees. Finally having settled this past spring on double majoring in Accouting/Finance, I only had 1.5 years (now 1 left) to complete 4 years of business education. So it's imperative for me to be taking such a heavy course load. I'm probably going to have to stay an extra year  which is a pity because I could graduate with either Accounting or Finance but not both at the end of this year Sad And the funny thing is I really don't need both but there's only a difference of 8 courses from one to the other, and I want to keep my options open in the future in both fields. Otherwise I'd have to return in the future and take those 8 courses if I ever need it in either major. Plus it kind of looks impressive on the transcript Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

McAgger wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:
McAgger wrote:Well I'm taking 9 credit hours in a 7-week session. So basically a full semesters work in that time period. Once that 7 week period is done I'll be left with 15 credits for the rest of the semester which is pretty easy considering the workload I'm doing now.

Interesting school system.  Never heard of something like that before.

It's pretty standard tbh. I know most schools have it. There are 3 sessions every semester. You have session C (or session 3, they're called differently in every school) which is your regular August-December semester in the fall or January-May semester in the spring. And then you have session A (August-midOctober) and Session B (midOctober-December). Session A and B are more accelerated obviously where a full semesters work is done in a 7/8 week period.

It's a pretty convenient system. If say, a course is a prerequisite for another course that you need but you only have 1 semester left before you want to graduate, then you can take the pre-req in session A and take the other course in session B and you kill two birds with one stone. Instead of staying an extra semester.

As for me, technically yes I am a senior this year. But having jumped around different majors (Biological Sciences, Architecture, Computer Engineering) in my first 2.5 years, I've acquired a bunch of credits that don't really count towards my current degrees. Finally having settled this past spring on double majoring in Accouting/Finance, I only had 1.5 years (now 1 left) to complete 4 years of business education. So it's imperative for me to be taking such a heavy course load. I'm probably going to have to stay an extra year  which is a pity because I could graduate with either Accounting or Finance but not both at the end of this year Sad  And the funny thing is I really don't need both but there's only a difference of 8 courses from one to the other, and I want to keep my options open in the future in both fields. Otherwise I'd have to return in the future and take those 8 courses if I ever need it in either major. Plus it kind of looks impressive on the transcript Thumbs up
That does sound like a convenient system, but I've genuinely never heard of another school having that, and that's from a long list of schools... Maybe it's more common in the West? I don't really know anything about West coast schools. Either way, cool system; I know some people who could've really used that for the prereqs last year.

Anyway, that's a pretty serious list of majors you made your way through, I'm impressed. None of the liberal arts fluff in there at all. Also, a difference of 8 courses? 8 courses is almost a full major at my school, mine were 11 and 12 each... I guess with the accelerated system you can accrue courses faster though. Anyway, nothing wrong with staying a little longer to finish up the dual degree, and those are both very good degrees to have. I'm actually in the process of learning finance now for my training (I had no background in it at all), fascinating stuff. Thumbs up
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Haircut's are the most disappointing things ever if your best looks are in relatively longer hair.

Damn i feel naked and odd with a haircut. 1 month for it to spread out properly. Sad
Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Other than my awful haircut, I have some news.

Im probably going to the UK in December.
Can someone tell me how i can sign up or enter a anfield tour or whatever it is?

ICS?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I noticed in the tours, There is a matchday tour where i can go touch the "This is anfield" sign. Proud But is that specifically for a matchday or can i go without having tickets to watch the game after the tour, I dont think ill get tickets of the game that easily tbh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

AFAIK you can simply pay join tours at the gate on the day of your visit... there's no need to pre-book.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:13 am

McAgger wrote:
As for me, technically yes I am a senior this year. But having jumped around different majors (Biological Sciences, Architecture, Computer Engineering) in my first 2.5 years, I've acquired a bunch of credits that don't really count towards my current degrees.
How the hell did you jump around from such completely different majors, the Us schooling system is so different from here. Btw what are you liking better right now, Acc or Finance.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next