How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole

3 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole Empty How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole

Post by The Sanchez Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:28 am

How do rate Ronaldinho's whole playing career? Thought his talent wise and overall performances dipped after winning 2005-06 CL final. Never was the same player though at times with his new club has shown his old skills... Thoughts and respected opinions?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole Empty Re: How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 am

Very highly, he won literally everything. He didnt have longeivity and winning over and over again so you cant put his CV against the best of the best. However, he won everything and played at a level hardly anyone can match and to me thats better than being "just" really good over a long time.

So to someone like me Iwould always take his career over someone like Giggs for example
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole Empty Re: How highly do you rate Ronaldinho's career as a whole

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

What he lacked in longevity he made up for in quality. Pretty much reached the highest heights any footballer can ever hope to reach. His lifestyle will probably be a black spot on his otherwise glittering career but I agree with Dani in that I would take his career over someone like Giggs's (who is a legend in his own right).

"The candle the burns twice as bright burns out twice as fast."

That is my overall impression of Ronaldinho.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum