Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez

4 posters

Go down

Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez Empty Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez

Post by Uruguay Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

What do you guys think about him? He is playing in Oporto, so if any of you follow the Portuguese league, tell me how good or bad he is.

I honestly never payed too much attention to him, i turned into a football-whore not many years ago, i only wanted my team to win and nothing else, i did not care to remember any name.

I would like to know something about him, because some youtube videos say that he is god, but we all know Youtube is different to reallity when it comes to football. But many, many people i know talk good about him... So im interested in your opinion.

Here is a vid.

Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez Empty Re: Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez

Post by Uruguay Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Watch this video, he looks incredible.
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez Empty Re: Cristian "Cebolla" (Onion) Rodriguez

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 pm

He was good, not so much any more.

Too many injuries the last say 2 seasons, I dont remember the last time he played say 4-5 months of football without getting injured.

He used to ghaost past players, used to have a real eye for goal, used to be very direct and physical aswell as agile and skilled.

He was like a very watered down Figo, now, with those injuries...I dont know what he is capable of, you cant expect much.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

Hard-working, increidbly talented, loved by all uruguaans for giving his all for urugay. He has been very injury prone recently tho... shadow of his former self
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:03 am

That proness to injury has ruined him, IMO.

How Robben and Ribery do it is beyond me, btw.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum