LeSwagg James
Firenze
FalcaoPunch
The 14th
8 posters

Go down

FIFA Franchise Tip On Scoop Lobs Empty FIFA Franchise Tip On Scoop Lobs

Post by The 14th Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 am

Well i made a post in the fifa 13 thread talking about a certain pass that i have never seen anyone other than me in 4 years of fifa online, perform.

Fifa 09, 10, 11, 12, never in my hundreds if not thousands of games have i encountered anyone make this pass or even try to in a continuous fashion, nor have i seen the so called pro's on youtube, and starlets like hjerpseth, ksi, or calfrezzy perform this following shot.

It is a shot that i found out how to perform in the mid to late days of fifa 11 as in those times i would sometimes over complicate my self, when on the wings sometimes i didnt know how to crack in, how to cut in and perform some unexpected attack, until apparently i made my own move.

LT + Y for the xbox 360 version.

LT + Y will make a world of a difference for you on fifa incase it already hasn't. I will be surprised if i see anyone saying they do this regularly among these forums, i will faint if i see people post that they all do it, because after hundreds of hours of playing against others and watching others play i have never EVER seen anyone make this pass. Its not a skill move or something ridiculous its actually a bit of a cheat imo.

Before you watch the following clip of me performing it just imagine a di maria chip over, but in a lob sort of way, he did one in yesterday's game around the 60th minute

w ww.yo utub e.c om/wat ch?v=nzPcK cI3PGQ &feat ure =youtu.be

I cant post links because im new here but just take the spaces off the link above and watch.

As you can see im playing as dortmund on legendary on fifa 13, look at the number 8, Gundogan i make the first teaspoon with him, and in the process i leave the A.I. ( happens offline and online) stunned, they expect me to go the middle or just pass it forward with y, well instead i teaspoon pass it and for a midsecond they sort of freeze and lewandowski gets the ball easily, now hes not fast enough to create a mindblowing opening but i get enough space to do it again, ( it wasnt a cross it was a lobbed teaspoon pass which let me pass it to bender in a way in which it wouldnt go onto him into his feet or body directly like in a cross, it instead went went a bit forward giving me a bit of time to choose where id hit it), i failed though twice to score after that, but as you can see here is a new way to attack in a way you probably never had thought off.

It leaves the real players stunned as you make an opening out of no where, and it leaves the a.i stunned creating an opening that you wouldnt expect a legendary computer to accept, in online matches i used this to such a great extent that these passes look mildly harmless compared to some of the ones i pull of from even 45 meters out, when i counter most of the time i dont try to lob it over, or through ball it, i teaspoon it, and it leaves the a.i stunned, the real life player stunned, and gives me a huge opening.

I have scored atleast 45 percent of my goals online in fifa 12 with the teaspoon pass.

Its a bit of a cheat imo because of the way the a.i reacts to it, its like the defenders are in a predetermined defensive line ready for what they analyze as your next attack, and then BOOM, you lob it, teaspoon it, and rapid fast motion and they stop for a second to read just, in that time youve ripped the whole defense open, and you can even do it again if time and space permits it just as i did.

Teaspoon pass...the pass that could.

In real life i rarely see it too, di maria is the master of it.

w ww.you tub e.com /w atch ?v=Qld 0gVA2 LTY&play next=1&list= PL5 F06AB719B49 A732&fe ature=re sults_ main

Look @ 6:00 di maria does a similar pass at mid level height. He probably does so many times in video just to lazy to watch it all.

Feel free mods to take this to fifa 13 thread if you find nessecary.

Last edited by The 14th on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

FIFA Franchise Tip On Scoop Lobs Empty Re: FIFA Franchise Tip On Scoop Lobs

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:47 am

Isn't that the same you trigger with certain players a Rabona?

LT +Y
L2+Triangle

Or actually as I'm typing you are actually doing something different.
Rabona is L2+Square or LT+X

I need to try this later
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 am

Look at these vids of 2 of fifa's best look like noobs and miss chances that would have been instant goals arguable or atleast way better choices of passing.

w ww.y out ube. com/ wa t ch?v= 0q0 ndI0 qs18

@ 3:12 3:17 3:34 3:50 4:01 4:05 4:18 5:06 5:43 5:46 6:04

from4:01 -4:05 he could have continously have done it to score a quick goal.

The thing with this pass is that its better and more safe than a through ball, it automatically gives you a speed and strength advantage, you almost never fail to get the ball if you do it right.

And bare in mind to best execute it, you cant be running straight forward and try to spoon it, you have to cut a bit inside and look vertically at other side of field and then spoon it like @ 5:43 where he could have done a double spoon for a quick goal.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 am

ColoJunior wrote:Isn't that the same you trigger with certain players a Rabona?

LT +Y
L2+Triangle

Or actually as I'm typing you are actually doing something different.
Rabona is L2+Square or LT+X

I need to try this later
No this is a completely different shot in every single way, its not a shot its a pass, which a rabona can be too, but you need someone with skills to rabona and it can take longer if even half a second to make, while this pass is 100x more effective as a pass and doesnt serve its main purpose as eye candy but as a defense destroyer. you can do this pass with a coca cola british league 45 ovr player. lol

Watch my video. which is first link to watch me to it twice and in less than 5 seconds make an almost goal when countering from 50 meters.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 am

FIFA's biggest secret, something only you know, Woah, I think you've stumbled onto something special here.

Not srs.

Unoriginal/10. Seen it and performed this type of pass countless times.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 am

I'm on my iPhone and can't watch ur video.. Someone with uploading rights please post it lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 am

Firenze wrote:FIFA's biggest secret, something only you know, Woah, I think you've stumbled onto something special here.

Not srs.

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 am

Firenze wrote:FIFA's biggest secret, something only you know, Woah, I think you've stumbled onto something special here.

Not srs.

I made the assumption based on the fact that thats not the case for me, never seen anyone else, so be a bit more open minded regarding the context in which i post this.

Many people dont know that this is a great type of way to do things and hence its a big and valuable tool and secret if found.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fb123 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:33 am

I do something similar with LT+x

fb123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 am

Here is the youtube video for those of you who are either on a mobile version (i heard...iphone?) or just plain lazy Razz

I feel like I've seen this before...but I don't play much FIFA, so perhaps I'm mistaken.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:43 am

HUH?? All I see is a chipped through pass on an angle.. hmm

Don't see what the big deal is
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:53 am

Swagg wrote:HUH?? All I see is a chipped through pass on an angle.. hmm

Don't see what the big deal is
Lol try doing them and you will see that it is a useful pass to have, believe me from the looks of it, no one uses it in a regular basis, and theres no reason not to. Best pass in the game imo.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 am

Lol.. I do that all the time
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:44 am

Well ive never seen anyone else do it, my intent was to inform the uninformed in an attempt to help, that was all Very Happy

if you do it then good i assume it helps u win alot.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 am

The 14th wrote:Well ive never seen anyone else do it, my intent was to inform the uninformed in an attempt to help, that was all Very Happy

if you do it then good i assume it helps u win alot.

lol.. It's great when it works.. There's more to the game than one type of pass though Wink
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm

I don't play FIFA very often these days, but I've been doing that L2+Triangle pass since FIFA 11 Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum