sportsczy
Zealous
che
Le Samourai
Onyx
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hulk & Witsel are not Messi or Ronaldo, says unhappy Denisov - Page 2 Empty Re: Hulk & Witsel are not Messi or Ronaldo, says unhappy Denisov

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Bunch of millionaires crying for more millions. *smh*

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Hulk & Witsel are not Messi or Ronaldo, says unhappy Denisov - Page 2 Empty Re: Hulk & Witsel are not Messi or Ronaldo, says unhappy Denisov

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:43 am

You are a better player, you get payed more.

Be better at football, Denisov, and you will get your pay raise.

However, sending to the youth team is uncalled for by the team IMO.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Rey Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 am

One notable absentee from the side that drew with Krylya was midfielder Igor Denisov, ordinarily one of the first names on Spalletti's team sheet, and currently -- with Fabio Capello overlooking Andrey Arshavin -- captain of the Russian national team. It soon emerged that 28-year-old Denisov had been dropped and ordered to train with the youth team by Spalletti over an apparent dispute with the coach concerning Hulk.

Since then, the Russian media has been ablaze with rumors about Denisov's issues, which continued to spread until Zenit finally got round to issuing an official statement Sunday evening. "The decision to send Igor Denisov to the youth team for an indefinite period ... is connected to the fact that the player issued an ultimatum, refusing to take to the field against Krylya Sovetov after demanding a renegotiation of his contract," the statement read. Angry at the personal terms offered to Hulk, so the story went, Denisov took the opportunity to try to get himself a better deal.

Zenit's full statement ran to four nasty paragraphs; by the end, there was no doubt as to the club's anger at Denisov. "His salary is one of the highest not just at Zenit but in the whole of Russia," it continued. "Zenit believe that in breaking his agreement with the club, Denisov is behaving in an unprofessional manner, discrediting himself as a player for both club and country and causing serious harm to his reputation."

Most outside the club seem to agree. "Denisov thought he could grab the club by the balls," TV presenter Nikita Belogolovtsev commented on Twitter. "I wonder though, if Zenit had signed Messi whether Denisov would have demanded a higher salary."

German Zonin, a Zenit coach in the 1970s, was even more blunt. "He earns more in a day than many of his compatriots earn in a year!" he told Sovetsky Sport. "It would have been better had he drunk a bottle of vodka. We'd at least forgive him for that."

The truth is that Denisov has established himself as one of the more controversial characters in the Russian game. Just in the last two years alone he has broken the nose of teammate Viktor Fayzulin in training, come to blows with first-team coach Vladislav Radimov, broken the nose of his driving instructor and, most famously, abused Spartak Moscow coach Valery Karpin during a league fixture, sparking an incident that ended in a mass brawl involving both sets of players and staff. Whatever benefit of the doubt Denisov might have enjoyed has been wiped out by his ill-disciplined track record.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/679?cc=5901

He has a bad reputation already in Russia. I side with the club on this one.
El Rey
El Rey
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 am

"I didn't get more money and am angry about it" is what I read from the OP. What El Rey posted settles it, though.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 am

Denisov is a better midfielder than Witsel.

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 am

lol, wat a captain.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:56 am

Creating clubhouse problems and refusing to play because of contract issues has always been disgraceful to me. This stuff is for the offseason. Only time I see an in-season issue coming to the forefront as somewhat reasonable is when there are football issues (playing time, manager clash, player clash, etc).

This is disgraceful behaviour. Refusing to play because you want a bigger contract? Ostracising the new signings? Give me a break. This guy deserves to be sent to the kindergarten team... So do the guys that followed him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 am

sportsczy wrote:Creating clubhouse problems and refusing to play because of contract issues has always been disgraceful to me. This stuff is for the offseason. Only time I see an in-season issue coming to the forefront as somewhat reasonable is when there are football issues (playing time, manager clash, player clash, etc).

This is disgraceful behaviour. Refusing to play because you want a bigger contract? Ostracising the new signings? Give me a break. This guy deserves to be sent to the kindergarten team... So do the guys that followed him.

Dont always agree with Sports, but godmamn it I am with him on this one.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 am

The Franchise wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Creating clubhouse problems and refusing to play because of contract issues has always been disgraceful to me. This stuff is for the offseason. Only time I see an in-season issue coming to the forefront as somewhat reasonable is when there are football issues (playing time, manager clash, player clash, etc).

If we can start getting along, there should be hope for the middle east Afro
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

If we can start getting along, there should be hope for the middle east Afro
Am i dreaming or what?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Babun brought up a good point..... this smells like racism, as in "a foreigner can't be paid more than the natives". It's a very valid theory.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:48 pm

There are reports that a bomb was found right outside the Zenit training ground... and it had a picture of Hulk attached to it.

WTF is going on over there lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Schweini wrote:Denisov is a better midfielder than Witsel.

He's a better passer and at recycling possession, that doesn't automatically make him better though.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Hulk better get out of that place asap, its getting ridiculous
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 am

What happen?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 am

Read sport's post
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2