What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person?

+3
Art Morte
BeautifulGame
Nishankly
7 posters

Go down

Your opinion on ROY HODGSON, The Individual (not the manager)

What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_lcap38%What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_lcap12%What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Empty What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 am

Footballing managing ability aside....what do you think of him as a person ?

What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Cole500

Back to top Go down

What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Empty Re: What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person?

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 am

Ignore him.. Must be a good man with good values but hey! We were supposed be in the CL and should have pushed for the title..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person? Empty Re: What do you think of ROY HODGSON as a person?

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

Option 2.He is alright.

Its not his fault that he is appointed or he is not good enough for us.Also he didnt spout rubbish about our club after he was dismissed.Even wished good luck for us in Europa league when he was appointed west brom manager.

So would probably buy him a beer
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 am

He's okay. Don't know him that much x)

He did well when in charge of Finland's NT so I still have a tiny soft spot for him as a manager, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 am

I'd walk right passed him. True story.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am

Pics of Konchesky's mom will come out, let me tell you that much.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:12 pm

I've nothing against him really. He tried his best for us. Appointing him in the first place was the worst decision.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't blame him for the results. He wasn't cut for this job and it's not his fault that he was our manager.

But I will never forgive him for signing Konchesky & Poulsen.

So I will buy him a beer alright, but might try to slip-in some peeper into that as well :-)
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down