Agnelli: Conte is an innocent man

2 posters

Go down

Agnelli: Conte is an innocent man  Empty Agnelli: Conte is an innocent man

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli has once again defended Coach Antonio Conte, after his ten-month suspension was cut to four this afternoon.

The former midfielder was banned from all match-day duties over the summer having been found guilty of failing to report instances of match-fixing whilst he was in charge at Siena.

But having taken his case to the TNAS court in a bid to be acquitted of the charges, the ruling came back on Friday that he will once again be allowed to take full charge of the Bianconeri from December 8.

Agnelli released a statement condemning the ruling, whilst also issuing his full support for the 43-year-old tactician.

“I maintain my view, which is shared by everyone at Juventus, that Antonio Conte is an innocent man and in no way guilty of the charges levelled at him,” he told juventus.com. “The confirmation of his suspension is an injustice which should prompt the entire footballing system to ask itself questions.

“We at Juventus await the return of our coach to the dugout, where he can fully demonstrate his talent and continue the work he does on a daily basis showing commitment and dedication to the team.

“After so much has been written and said about this issue, the appropriate sporting bodies must proceed with a far-reaching reform of the sporting justice system, so it can avoid perilous inconsistencies – in terms of the length and severity of sanctions – the likes of which have occurred over the last few years and which have often led to serious miscarriages of justice.

“I hope they respond swiftly to this appeal so that such injustices may never occur again in the future."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agnelli: Conte is an innocent man  Empty Re: Agnelli: Conte is an innocent man

Post by davidsNC Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Forza Agnelli! He is becoming another fantastic leader at Juve
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect