Funkentelechy
elitedam
Ganso
Catracho
McLewis
50 posters

Page 18 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú - Page 18 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Vitória are signing Luiz Alberto, Argentine midfielder Escudero, and class forward, Ricardo Oliveira!!

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú - Page 18 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Alex's return to his beloved Coritiba:

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Coutinho transferred to Liverpool for 13.7M euros. Laughing

Supposedly the money Inter got form Sneijder and Coutinho are going to be use to make a package deal for Paulinho.

PAULINHO IS NOT FOR SALE INTER GTFO!!!

Liverpool are STUPID. Coutinho is not worth 13.7 Million euros.. kid hasn't improved since he left Vasco 2-3 seasons ago ffs
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 pm

It was 10m euros.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Everyone is pulling a different figure out of their a$$.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

10m euros is about 8.5m pounds, McAgger. That's the figure I'm working from.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:33 pm

RedOranje wrote:10m euros is about 8.5m pounds, McAgger. That's the figure I'm working from.

I didn't mean you, since that 8.5m pounds is what I'm led to believe as well. But I see all sorts of other figures floating around that have no meaning to them whatsoever.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 am

£8.5m = €10m = $13.5m

That's where the different prices are coming from. People are just too lazy to properly check the currency.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Bragantino's chapeu over Neymar Laughing

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Palmeiras loaned Mazinho to Vissel Kobe from Japan.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 am

Does anyone know why a lot of the top matches from Spain aren't transmitted here in Brasil? Sometimes they'll even advertise it for a whole week and then not show it. ESPN claimed they were transmitting the Barcelona x Madrid match but now I can't find it anywhere.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 am

Alexandre Gallo was appointed the new coach of the U-20s.

idk elite lol
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Brazil will play a friendly against Switzerland at the St. Jakob-Park in Basel on August 14th.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Doni has left Liverpool and set to join Botafogo... Makes no sense.. Jefferson e Doni?? too many GKs

btw rumors are Lazio are set to make a 7 miliion euro deal for Santos midfielder, Felipe Anderson. Would sell in a heartbeat.

and word out of England is Damião will go to Tottenham for 19.7 million pounds.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

and Santos have just rejected Lazio's bid for Felipe Anderson.. ahahaha
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Doni signed for Botafogo-SP Razz
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Casemiro has joined Real Madrid Castilla on loan for the remainder of the season, with an option to buy.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Casemiro has joined Real Madrid Castilla on loan for the remainder of the season, with an option to buy.

Must be desperate times in the Castilla.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:42 pm

soo.. Willian is off to Anzhi for some odd 35 million bones.. and so too means his National Team chances are gone to Anzhi.. I hope he tells Jucilei the NT says hi.

Annndddd it looks like Lazios, counter-offer of 7.5 million Euros for Felipe Anderson has been accepted.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Is he good Catracho? i heard his knuckleheadness stopped him from growing like lucas
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:51 pm

He used to be a top prospect back in 2011, especially in the first half of the season, but since then he's no more than a squad player thanks to his lazyness and poor work ethic, sad.

Hopefully, this move will put him back on track.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm

So Internacional rejected Tottenham's 19.7M Euro bid for Leandro Damiao.. lol
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Mattheus deal never went through. Now he refuses to sign an extension with Fla and wants out.

O Mattheus e a sua equipe não quiseram renovar o contrato, ele avisou pelo procurador que não queria ficar. Mas a proposta (do Juventus) não era nos padrões que o Flamengo quer. Os clubes não vao chegar e levar assim. Quem determina é o Flamengo, os números não estavam na realidade. Agora vamos ver se ele coloca a cabeça no lugar, muda de postura. Não deu para entender por que disse que não tinha cabeça para jogar aqui. Tomara que reveja isso, senão vai ficar treinando até o fim do ano, quando acaba o contrato
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

It looks like stupid business from Flamengo. Did they think they were going to get more than 2 million Euros for him? From what I've seen he has shown anything.

As for Damiao, business wise I would have taken the 20 million in a heartbeat. However, if I were a fan of Inter I would be conflicted. He's still a pretty good player and it would depend on whether Inter has competent managers who would know how to best invest the proceeds from the sale or if that money would mysteriously disappear.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9843814/Former-Liverpool-goalkeeper-Alexander-Doni-nearly-died-after-suffering-heart-attack-while-at-Anfield.html

The 33-year-old Brazilian, whose last match for the Reds came on the final day of the 2011-12 season, has not featured in any squad since.
Liverpool, who refused to comment on Doni's revelation, said it was for personal reasons but, after securing a deadline-day move back to his homeland to join Botafogo, the goalkeeper has explained the circumstances, which began while he was undergoing medical tests at the club.
"I almost... I almost ended up on the other side. I had a heart attack for about 25 seconds," the former Roma player told calciomercato.com in Italy.
"I've been to one of the best doctors in Europe who looked at me carefully. He's asked me to stop for a few months.
"Now I have to stay put until April, then I can return to the field, I want to play in the 2014 Paulista championship."

Doni also told Brazilian broadcaster Globo: "I always had an arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) and during some tests in Liverpool suffered a cardiac arrest.
"I carried out checks across Europe and I had to extend my period of absence from the field."

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 pm

aww man that sucks. I hope Doni the best at Botafogo-SP.. E Botinha.

btw Mattheus doesn't want to stay at Flamengo, so Fla might 'freeze' him until the end of his contract in December, in that case he won't play any games, just train.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next