Campagnaro : ' I want to beat Juve but if one day Juve comes with offer...'

2 posters

Go down

Campagnaro : ' I want to beat Juve but if one day Juve comes with offer...'  Empty Campagnaro : ' I want to beat Juve but if one day Juve comes with offer...'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Hugo Campagnaro, a few seasons ago, had been linked to Juventus, the one team that in these seasons was found by bitter opponents and on 20 October will challenge for the lead in the standings. The Argentine defender of Naples, interviewed by the Gazzetta dello Sport, spoke about the rumors that he would in the near future in Turin: "For now, just rumors. Would I like it or not is something that you will evaluate only if you get a chance some.'m A Napoli player, I'm fine, we at the top next to Juventus, for me, today is an adversary. "And to beat an opponent, and to allow the Neapolitans to jump just at the top to stop it impressive unbeaten streak of holding the team of Conte: "I call myself a worker of football. My career is a synonym for work. And with the work I want to assert myself in Naples, even" winning time, starting with the game against Juve ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Campagnaro : ' I want to beat Juve but if one day Juve comes with offer...'  Empty Re: Campagnaro : ' I want to beat Juve but if one day Juve comes with offer...'

Post by davidsNC Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 am

he's not a bad player at all, but not a fit for us
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down