Llorente - Juve move in doubt

4 posters

Go down

Llorente - Juve move in doubt  Empty Llorente - Juve move in doubt

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 am

Juventus target Fernando Llorente could be on his way to Zenit St. Petersburg, according to reports in the Spanish media.

The Athletic Bilbao forward has been constantly linked with a move to the Bianconeri, with some suggesting that the Spain international could be on his way to Turin in January.

But Punta Pelota have today reported that the move could be hijacked by the Russian Premier League side.

Luciano Spalletti's team have already splashed out over €80m on Hulk and Axel Witsel in the summer, but could add to their burgeoning roster of foreign talent by bringing in the 27-year-old during the winter transfer window.

Antonio Conte's men were linked with a number of world-class strikers over the summer, but eventually had to settle for Nicklas Bendtner on a loan deal, that left many fans disillusioned with the side's transfer policy.

Llorente's contract runs out in June 2013, and has been caught in a war of words with Coach Marcelo Bielsa over the past few weeks, having been let out of Los Leones' side for a number of key domestic and European fixtures.

The Pamplona-born goalscorer has a minimum fee release clause of around €35m, with the Basque club determined to hold out for that amount.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Llorente - Juve move in doubt  Empty Re: Llorente - Juve move in doubt

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:01 am

I refuse to believe such unfounded reports as given that Llorente has repeatedly said that he would move out of Athletic Club only if he were to go to Juventus. This has come out of his personal fanship for Juve and not just a desire to move out of the club. Even if Spaletti and CO. hijack this move it is highly unlikely he will move to the club given that Athletic Club and Bielsa need Llorente along with Llorente having enough influence in the club to decide where he wants to move.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 am

Arquitecto wrote:I refuse to believe such unfounded reports as given that Llorente has repeatedly said that he would move out of Athletic Club only if he were to go to Juventus. This has come out of his personal fanship for Juve and not just a desire to move out of the club. Even if Spaletti and CO. hijack this move it is highly unlikely he will move to the club given that Athletic Club and Bielsa need Llorente along with Llorente having enough influence in the club to decide where he wants to move.

I didn't know that Llorente was Juve fan Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I refuse to believe such unfounded reports as given that Llorente has repeatedly said that he would move out of Athletic Club only if he were to go to Juventus. This has come out of his personal fanship for Juve and not just a desire to move out of the club. Even if Spaletti and CO. hijack this move it is highly unlikely he will move to the club given that Athletic Club and Bielsa need Llorente along with Llorente having enough influence in the club to decide where he wants to move.

Llorente spoke about Juventus and Serie A in Basque Newspaper Egin.

He spoke about how Serie A was most watched league as child and spoke about managers like Trappatoni and players like Cabrini, Platini, Zidane.

His favourite players from Juve are Ferrara and ADP.

He didn't say about whether or not he still watches Serie A but I'm surprised you haven't noted how much he has wanted the Juve move considering he is breaking a Basque bond between him and the club just to move onto one of two of his favourite clubs.

Serie A is the 2nd most popular league in Espana as a lot of us consider it our 2nd league after the La Liga.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 am

Arquitecto wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Llorente spoke about Juventus and Serie A in Basque Newspaper Egin.

He spoke about how Serie A was most watched league as child and spoke about managers like Trappatoni and players like Cabrini, Platini, Zidane.

His favourite players from Juve are Ferrara and ADP.

He didn't say about whether or not he still watches Serie A but I'm surprised you haven't noted how much he has wanted the Juve move considering he is breaking a Basque bond between him and the club just to move onto one of two of his favourite clubs.

Serie A is the 2nd most popular league in Espana as a lot of us consider it our 2nd league after the La Liga.

Well this summer I was working 1h per day I just had few minutes to read news Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 pm

If he comes then great...if he doesn't then we will get someone else! Goal scoring ain't exactly our problem anyway!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Bendtner just scored
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:27 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Nice...let's hope he gets a chance coz he can be a top striker...he has the talent!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 pm

When I see him on the bench and not getting chance I wish he played for Siena tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:When I see him on the bench and not getting chance I wish he played for Siena tbh

Well I think Matri has to go and Quags too. I know a lot of people have sentiments towards those 2 players but I think younger and cheap players like bendtner can be just as effective doing what they do! Anyhow for me I reckon Bendtner will defo be better than Matri and Quags if he gets a consistent run of games!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Don't believe everything you read..
If I remember correctly, Guarin said the only way he would leave Porto is to join Juve...but somehow he's at Inter now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Cotes wrote:

If I remember correctly, Guarin said the only way he would leave Porto is to join Juve...but somehow he's at Inter now...

actually thats true it was between him caceres guarin was butthurt after that to damn much lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:

actually thats true it was between him caceres guarin was butthurt after that to damn much lol

I know & I am convinced we made the right choice in choosing Caceres over Guarin...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum