Gil
Valkyrja
pewpew
Mahmud002
CrazyBoy
Casciavit
15 posters

Go down

Luis Figo vs Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Figo vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 am

Real Kandahar wrote:are u fu***ing serious? Ronaldo is one of the best players of Real Madrid history,

Figo compared to him? wow

even Robben is better than figo

Let's not exagerate. Figo was better than any top winger of today's game.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Luis Figo vs Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Figo vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by ramzzm Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 am

Real Kandahar wrote:are u fu***ing serious? Ronaldo is one of the best players of Real Madrid history,

Youre not serious right? Figo is one of the best wingers the game has ever seen! Robben is not close to being one of the best. He might be a very good winger, but certainly not even close to being better than Figo.

ramzzm
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 am

Is this a joke ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 am

Both have different roles. Ronaldo is more of a finisher, while Figo was more of a playmaker. Ronaldo is certainly not a winger. They performed completely different jobs. Figo was more of a team player and that does it for me. I would rather have Figo at any of the Ajax teams than Ronaldo.

Then again it depends what set up your team has. Ronaldo is pretty much the main target man in Madrid and Benzema is not a #9, so he drops deep to open up space for Ronaldo to run into and score his goals.

Figo usully dropped a lot deeper and helped move the ball forward. We have seen them play together and they are completely different. If I want a playmaker, I would choose Figo, if I want a relentless goal scorer, Ronalod would be my first choice.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:06 pm

figo is a great player indeed, but ronaldo for me is better , goals win you matches and you cant just brush it under the carpet by saying 'those are just goals'. also as an all round attacking threat ronaldo packs quite a punch, since he can score from anywhere, physically great with a lot of pace , needs a lot of defenders to mark him which draws them away from their original markers etc etc
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down