Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit

+3
VivaStPauli
Onyx
El Rey
7 posters

Go down

Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit Empty Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit

Post by El Rey Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Record Zenit St Petersburg signing Hulk has revealed he has been feeling under pressure ever since his multi-million euro move to the Russian outfit.

The Brazil striker has scored once in five league appearances since his €55 million switch from Porto over the summer, and the powerful attacker has conceded he is suffering under the strain of living up to the price tag.

"I'm feeling pressured," the 26-year-old was quoted as saying by AS. "Today, I notice that I feel more pressure than when I arrived at Zenit, but I always try to keep my feet on the ground.

"Nevertheless, I am happy to be at this club."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/553/russia/2012/10/22/3469034/hulk-i-feel-more-pressure-at-zenit-at-the-moment

LOLFLOP
El Rey
El Rey
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit Empty Re: Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Should have moved to a better club imo.

I'm sure he'll do well at Zenit though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit Empty Re: Hulk feeling the pressure of his €55 million price tag at Zenit

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 pm

South American youngster moving to Russia of all places - yeah, that'll go well. Very Happy

Okay, not a guaranteed flop, he'll still be fine I reckon, but how much say did he have in that move? Were the terms so awesome? Because if I were him, I'd have gunned for somewhere with less of a culture shock looming.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 pm

It was about the money.
I mean Hulk... a top rated player linked to such big clubs and some Russian team comes out of no where and snatches him up?

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes, it was all about the money. Hulk could have gone just about anywhere else.

Let's be real, he "pulled a Dzsudzsák" ...
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Weird transfer tbh...

No disrespect zo Zenit but he could join a better team.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

sold him for $70m to Barcelona in my career manager mode on fifa 13, yes I am manager of Zenit :coffee:

nice piece of business that was
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down