gondov
Albiceleste
halamadrid2
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Montoya the thief - Page 2 Empty Re: Montoya the thief

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

gondov wrote:Alba isnt a diver- if he is, post videos of him diving.

are you serious gondov?? you want me to fetch it up, you want me to waste my precious time fetching that crap up?? really??

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 pm

*Barca vs Madrid banter starts*

Montoya the thief - Page 2 7XkUC
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Kizu wrote:I've always thought that the difference between these 2 clubs, Barca and Madrid, is the difference between Cruyff and Di Stefano. Just compare the comments of these 2 guys, and you'll see.

Not really........recently its been more like Mourinho & Guardiola.....if we wanna be real honest, madrid is the club with the least honour.

Mou - loud mouth cry baby, sore loser- he still delivers results though

cr7 - we all know about him

Real = buying ready made stars, no youth policy, death place of careers...owen, etc!

Pep has is faults, but it took him over a year to finally respond to Mou's insults, after he couldnt take it anymore.

Anyway , madrid will always hate barca and vice versa, I wanted to hear more about the honor thing from the neutral fan, Arsenal, etc. [no barca vs real discussions]

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

This conversation right now is the most absurd thing I've read in my entire life. The disillusion of these people, ffs Laughing FYI, Real and Barca are by far the two most shite clubs in football today. The constant pissing contest between the clubs and their two sets of gloryhunting supporters has me in stitches on the daily and gives me the personal satisfaction of knowing what the sport is all about rather than these clowns.

Please give me 25% off for this post.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

justdoit_ wrote:This conversation right now is the most absurd thing I've read in my entire life. The disillusion of these people, ffs Laughing FYI, Real and Barca are by far the two most shite clubs in football today. The constant pissing contest between the clubs and their two sets of gloryhunting supporters has me in stitches on the daily and gives me the personal satisfaction of knowing what the sport is all about rather than these clowns.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 pm

justdoit_ wrote:This conversation right now is the most absurd thing I've read in my entire life. The disillusion of these people, ffs Laughing FYI, Real and Barca are by far the two most shite clubs in football today. The constant pissing contest between the clubs and their two sets of gloryhunting supporters has me in stitches on the daily and gives me the personal satisfaction of knowing what the sport is all about rather than these clowns.

Gold.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:31 am

Wouldn't expect anything less from a halamadrid thread aka thread of massive failure.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:50 am

Post level: Legendary/telepathic.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

This is how almost all neutrals generally think about both sets of fans. You've managed to turn the football played by your clubs into the sideshow of this lame never-ending b*tch fight between fans.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

This thread is epic.
Starts by supporting the notion that Montoya is a thief with no real evidence.
Goes on to bury every player in Barca squad.
Even proceeds with blaming the likes of Tito and Villa for being disshonorable.
Well I guess, whatever works guys...

justdoit's post, rough as it might be speaks volumes of truth
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 am

justdoit_ wrote:This conversation right now is the most absurd thing I've read in my entire life. The disillusion of these people, ffs Laughing FYI, Real and Barca fans in general are by far the two most shite fans in football today. The constant pissing contest between the clubs and their two sets of gloryhunting supporters has me in stitches on the daily and gives me the personal satisfaction of knowing what the sport is all about rather than these clowns.

billy_gr wrote:This thread is epic.

This two post sum it up perfectly. I fixed justdoit post a bit /thread
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:51 am

At least now we know who mugged Harry when he was in Spain
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:32 am

gondov wrote:
Kizu wrote:I've always thought that the difference between these 2 clubs, Barca and Madrid, is the difference between Cruyff and Di Stefano. Just compare the comments of these 2 guys, and you'll see.

Not really........recently its been more like Mourinho & Guardiola.....if we wanna be real honest, madrid is the club with the least honour.

Mou - loud mouth cry baby, sore loser- he still delivers results though

cr7 - we all know about him

Real = buying ready made stars, no youth policy, death place of careers...owen, etc!

Pep has is faults, but it took him over a year to finally respond to Mou's insults, after he couldnt take it anymore.

Anyway , madrid will always hate barca and vice versa, I wanted to hear more about the honor thing from the neutral fan, Arsenal, etc. [no barca vs real discussions]

how did we destroy owen's career?..Surprised
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 am

This accusation was dismissed by the Courts last tuesday 23rd october, so basically the taxi driver is an attention whore.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:yes u heard me.....what have they done, apart from break opposing fans' hearts?????

Seems like just plain old jealousy to me Suspect

Alba, when he scored an offside goal said he didn't care that it was offside and he is an idiot, diving everywhere(didn't start in barca tho)

Villa calls ozil a terrorist and tries to injure Ramos

Baldez, i agree not so much, shouldn't have named him, but he nearly killed someone once isn't that enough??

Tito before he took over from pep was called a troll, don't know where i read it but they called him a fight instigator

EDIT: after reading what kizu posted, yh Baldez is classless

You seriously have an agenda dont you? Acting as if your club are angels. You bring up one incident and you condem somebody that I just :facepalm:
You are such a glory hunter that you probably convinced yourself your not English anymore.

billy_gr wrote:This thread is epic.

What do you expect out of a glory hunter ?? English person that supports Madrid what do you see wrong with that?

Justdoit summed up this forum perfectly!! The bitching everyday is beyond annoying. The activity in this forum is dead and I don't see new members flocking in. The worst thing is if you say one bad thing about Madrid a shit storm starts!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:yes u heard me.....what have they done, apart from break opposing fans' hearts?????

Seems like just plain old jealousy to me Suspect

Alba, when he scored an offside goal said he didn't care that it was offside and he is an idiot, diving everywhere(didn't start in barca tho)

Villa calls ozil a terrorist and tries to injure Ramos

Baldez, i agree not so much, shouldn't have named him, but he nearly killed someone once isn't that enough??

Tito before he took over from pep was called a troll, don't know where i read it but they called him a fight instigator

EDIT: after reading what kizu posted, yh Baldez is classless

Well, just before that Özil said to Villa that he would bomb his family. I read that on twitter as well so it most mean that it was true, no? /sarcasm :facepalm:

Özil has already denied that Villa called him a terrorist, ffs! When will you get that :facepalm:

And when did he try to injure Ramos?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm

white_star wrote:
What do you expect out of a glory hunter ?? English person that supports Madrid what do you see wrong with that?

Justdoit summed up this forum perfectly!! The bitching everyday is beyond annoying. The activity in this forum is dead and I don't see new members flocking in. The worst thing is if you say one bad thing about Madrid a shit storm starts!

Seriously i haven't seen a post from you where you didn't attack someone personally. :facepalm:

The funny thing is you're talking about Madrid fans bitching but you're probably the biggest moaner in the whole forum.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:01 pm

free_cat wrote:This accusation was dismissed by the Courts last tuesday 23rd october, so basically the taxi driver is an attention whore.

source??? haven't found it myself

@harhar, you mean just because someone doesn't want it to be going on forever and just deny it, it means it never happened?? just look at what happened when Anton Ferdinand went public with what Terry said, i mean they are still talking about it, knowing the rivalry thats not something we want do we??

Just like Cesc fabregas only told Kanoute to wash his teeth in other words calls him something racist but Kanoute saying it was nothing?? or the Marcelo incident which went nowhere because Marcelo didn't file a complaint, we should all assume it never happened?? just because their names aren't Evra doesn't mean the situation didn't occur you know

Also can't find his tackle on youtube, but it was a late stamp on his stomach after a duel, thinking about it again, maybe it was the Ronaldo vs Alves i had in my head, but i am pretty sure it happened tho

@white_star, you are talking about a guy who supports Sweden as a NT, oh wait they are the best NT in the world no?? also you are polish and support Dortmund aren't you attacking yourself there?? no offence but it sounds like you are still living in the 50th, go out and take some fresh air buddy get out of your bubble
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Pedram wrote:
white_star wrote:

Seriously i haven't seen a post from you where you didn't attack someone personally. :facepalm:

The funny thing is you're talking about Madrid fans bitching but you're probably the biggest moaner in the whole forum.

Nothing to do with moaning I am against gloryhunting kids because the young generation has no values when it comes to supporting a club. You know deep down what I said is true of not I don't really care.

I don't attack unless I get attacked so get your story more accurate.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

nothing wrong with supporting teams from other countries , thats what globalisation does to you genius
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:14 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
free_cat wrote:This accusation was dismissed by the Courts last tuesday 23rd october, so basically the taxi driver is an attention whore.

source??? haven't found it myself

@harhar, you mean just because someone doesn't want it to be going on forever and just deny it, it means it never happened?? just look at what happened when Anton Ferdinand went public with what Terry said, i mean they are still talking about it, knowing the rivalry thats not something we want do we??

Just like Cesc fabregas only told Kanoute to wash his teeth in other words calls him something racist but Kanoute saying it was nothing?? or the Marcelo incident which went nowhere because Marcelo didn't file a complaint, we should all assume it never happened?? just because their names aren't Evra doesn't mean the situation didn't occur you know

Also can't find his tackle on youtube, but it was a late stamp on his stomach after a duel, thinking about it again, maybe it was the Ronaldo vs Alves i had in my head, but i am pretty sure it happened tho

@white_star, you are talking about a guy who supports Sweden as a NT, oh wait they are the best NT in the world no?? also you are polish and support Dortmund aren't you attacking yourself there?? no offence but it sounds like you are still living in the 50th, go out and take some fresh air buddy get out of your bubble

FFS, there is a video showing that Villa NEVER said anything to Özil. If he had, everyone would have seen it seeing as he wasnt covering his mouth :facepalm:

What happaned was that Özil was pushing Valdes from behind when Valdes was surrounded by Madrid players. Villa saw this and went to confront him and to get Özil attention he(Villa) grabbed Özil's shirt. Özil didnt like this so he to Villas hand and, in the word of the commentator, threw Villas hand away in a ugly gesture. And Villa flipped and pushed Özil back, twice, and in turn Özil got angry and started crying, calling him a "son of a w****"

Heres the video

The rumour that Villa called him a terrorist was started by a moron on fake Özil twitter account, and in that account he spoke 90% of the time english. After the stuff the guy created he had to delete his twitter account, ffs! :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

Holy hell.....people are just not getting it..
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2