Kingofeverythingclassy
Die Borussen
The Messiah
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goallegacy owning qoutes Empty Goallegacy owning qoutes

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Post owning quotes here, I have owned far too many people on this forum, I think it's about time we start keeping record..

The Messiah wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
gondov wrote:Barca will do their talking on the field. They have done it before and will do it again. Ya'll can give yourselves as many best in the world-titles as you want.

Fact is Barca have won 2 of the last 4 CLs and 3 of the last 4 laligas. They arguably have 3 of the 5 best players in the world.

Until your teams has had such a legacy or better, many people will still see Barca as the pinnacle of world club football.

Even with our shitty defence, we are still undefeated this season in Laliga and CL ; 2-2 draw with Madrid being our only glitch.

Once Pique, Alves, Puyol, Abidal are back, lets see if you still wish your team gets Barca in the draw for the CL knockout stages pirat

Barca are no longer scary and have lost their aura. The fact that you depend on Abidal who hand a major cancer tells your condition while we have RObben & GOmez out & we dont care if RIbery or Schweni goes out tomorrow.

I think given how good Bayern's mid-field is(better than Barca because of Superior Wingers+WingBacks who give width & variety RIght Footed + Left & Left Footed + Right), we'll win.

There is no way an Abidal, Puyol at their current stage or freaking Alba,Adriano, Alves can defensively cope up with this Wing Play

You had this wing play the last 2 years and Dortmond wiped the floor with your team over and over again and you guys keep bragging about beating Madrid but still forget you have won no big trophies with these players in the last two years and you beat them in a penalty shootout FFS. The way you guys describe it you would think you won by 5 goals or something.

Speaking of 5 goals, Messi put 5 past one of your leagues pathetic teams in the CL last year.

I'm sorry but you Bayern fans need to face facts, your league is a mickey mouse competition, whenever we draw a team from Germany in the CL we freaking destroy them.

Madrid or Barca, would walk your league, something you have not been able to do in 2 years and Dortmond while being fun to watch has been bitching you over the last two years and they are a nobody in the Champions League, and an after thought when you think of the elite teams in Europe.

Some of you sit here and say what Barca have won, well what in the hell have you won in the last two years with this great collection of players? We have won more trophies in the last two years then we can count.

Win first talk later, that's how it works. Dominate Europe for at least one season before you come on here with all this nonsense.

If Barca doesn't pull off the triple every year people think were slipping, our expectations are higher then any other team I've ever seen so if you want to compare teams then win something of note then we will talk.

Dortmund vs Madrid is less than a week from now, although Dortmund are facing injury from but still I will say don't mess with bull young man you will get the Horn.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Goallegacy owning qoutes Empty Re: Goallegacy owning qoutes

Post by Die Borussen Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 pm

this is the lamest crappy shitty quote ive ever seen

you defend dortmund by saying they have injured players whereas madrid was the team that had the bigger problem

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Lets come out with the excuses Madristas. Hala Madrid.

Madristas need Kaka. Save Madrid Kaka.

Messiah the prophet Very Happy

And Messiah I think you said Madrid is your No.2 team behind Bayern after teh season ended & if Bayern will bow out you will support them & give them No.1 Status.

Dortmund was your most hated team & Madrid most loved behind Bayern. You loved Fellow Madrid fans, your brothers & loved socializing with them here.

WHy dont you post the "OWNING POST"??

Where did you Love for Madrid evaporate??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 pm

I'll tell you a thing...
Spoiler:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Lets come out with the excuses Madristas. Hala Madrid.

Madristas need Kaka. Save Madrid Kaka.

Messiah the prophet Very Happy

And Messiah I think you said Madrid is your No.2 team behind Bayern after teh season ended & if Bayern will bow out you will support them & give them No.1 Status.

Dortmund was your most hated team & Madrid most loved behind Bayern. You loved Fellow Madrid fans, your brothers & loved socializing with them here.

WHy dont you post the "OWNING POST"??

Where did you Love for Madrid evaporate??

it was a bait for Madrid fans, trust me I know how they think, when they meet a superior team like Bayern/Dortmund they all head toward arrogance post, they are so predictable.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

I think your flight rushed the blood out of you hypothalamus all to much. Don't you realize you need a 3rd party to verify if you have owned someone else?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I think your flight rushed the blood out of you hypothalamus all to much. Don't you realize you need a 3rd party to verify if you have owned someone else?

Be the 3rd Party. Very Happy

Tell him how he is "OWNING" the world. He will teach you new heights of Flip Flops

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I think your flight rushed the blood out of you hypothalamus all to much. Don't you realize you need a 3rd party to verify if you have owned someone else?

Are you worried because of that Germany coefficient myth thread, don't worry you are not the guy I am after. I have owned you far too much
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Are you worried because of that Germany coefficient myth thread, don't worry you are not the guy I am after. I have owned you far too much
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

i get the feeling that when the messiah isnt wasting peoples time dumbing down the forum hes jerking off to himself in the mirror.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 pm

The Messiah wrote:

:facepalm:

ROFL Anyways

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Tell him how he is "OWNING" the world. He will teach you new heights of Flip Flops

Ok. He has owned you so many times that it has probably made you cry in your sleep.

I like fuelling large egos

The Messiah wrote:

Considering I couldn't give a rats ass about co-efficient points, your debate is once again falling flat on its face.

Owned me? Yes I can remember when you have ducked out of several debates from me which quite clearly several 3rd parties have attested to.

The only thing you own is your frequent flip flopping opinions.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Ok. He has owned you so many times that it has probably made you cry in your sleep.

The Messiah wrote:

Considering I couldn't give a rats ass about co-efficient points, your debate is once again falling flat on its face.

Owned me? Yes I can remember when you have ducked out of several debates from me which quite clearly several 3rd parties have attested to.

How will he debate??

He has to first make his mind whether he likes a Badstuber or not because it changes every week. Next week he might have to agree with your opinion so you have to change sides to debate against him

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:i get the feeling that when the messiah isnt wasting peoples time dumbing down the forum hes jerking off to himself in the mirror.

You are not the only one. But, somehow i feel Kingofsomehting is coming to lend him a hand once in a while.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 pm

eelir wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:i get the feeling that when the messiah isnt wasting peoples time dumbing down the forum hes jerking off to himself in the mirror.

You are not the only one. But, somehow i feel Kingofsomehting is coming to lend him a hand once in a while.

If you are so interested that you had to jump & be ready & change threads & POST Another Gayish Post once again I cant help feel you have a Homosexual Craving for Messiah.

Feel free & help yourself. You guys completely suit each other anyway.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 pm

We have won once in our entire history out of over 25 or so games in Germany and we have injuries as well.

Who actually thought we would win lmao? Hell the odds were so low last night it wasn't even worth backing Dortmund at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

The Messiah wrote:

How will he debate??

He has to first make his mind whether he likes a Badstuber or not because it changes every week. Next week he might have to agree with your opinion so you have to change sides to debate against him

I've gotta say its quite a massive predicament to debate with someone who possesses' such bi-polar opinions such as he.

My advise is too 1. Put him in your ignore list or 2. Continue to fuel his ego so you won't have to sympathize with such a figure such as him. Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 pm

There should be a dictionary thread in goal-legacy, I need to define Re-assessment, re-evaluation and re-consideration to posters who are lacking.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:34 pm

eelir wrote:

If you are so interested that you had to jump & be ready & change threads & POST Another Gayish Post once again I cant help feel you have a Homosexual Craving for Messiah.

Feel free & help yourself. You guys completely suit each other anyway.

how cute, you came to help your little friend Smile
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Crimson wrote:We have won once in our entire history out of over 25 or so games in Germany and we have injuries as well.

Who actually thought we would win lmao? Hell the odds were so low last night it wasn't even worth backing Dortmund at all.

Yea see you fellow Hala Madrid posts. All Goody Good now??

Earlier it was like Ajax will beat City , we will destroy Dortmund. How will bayern qualify??

As if the match was 5-0 before it began. Suits you guy, too much arrogane is a downfall

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

The Messiah wrote:

How will he debate??

I've gotta say its quite a massive predicament to debate with someone who possesses' such bi-polar opinions such as he.

My advise is too 1. Put him in your ignore list or 2. Continue to fuel his ego so you won't have to sympathize with such a figure such as him. Laughing

No.2 is Good. When he will get unbearable with Badstuber hating I will try No.1

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Crimson wrote:We have won once in our entire history out of over 25 or so games in Germany and we have injuries as well.

Yea see you fellow Hala Madrid posts. All Goody Good now??

Earlier it was like Ajax will beat City , we will destroy Dortmund. How will bayern qualify??

As if the match was 5-0 before it began. Suits you guy, too much arrogane is a downfall

What are you on about haha

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

The Messiah wrote:

How will he debate??

I am by far the only poster on this forum who never get verbal abusive, yet people like you head towards that whenever you face a better debater.

I didn't stop debating with you for no reason, I stop ignoring you because you lack too many understandings.

and King of course is trying to build an Image on this forum by following a character that I have created on this forum, he's like a pest whose life circle depends on it. and a stalker, I hope he doesn't stalk my other character in Bayernforum around

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

The Messiah wrote:

How will he debate??

No.2 is Good. When he will get unbearable with Badstuber hating I will try No.1

No.1 is boring though since you won't get to experience his unintentional comedy.

This forum has been brightened up by him just being the utter clown that he is Laughing Its thoroughly entertaining.

You and I can just predict the response I will receive to this post.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor