Tomwin Lannister
Luca
Adrian0911
MMM
DeviAngel
juventus101
10 posters

Go down

Quagliarella...our top striker? Empty Quagliarella...our top striker?

Post by juventus101 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Is he? He has 8 goals in 11 games in all competitions, with at least 2 of those (against Chelsea and Nords) being short substitue appearances. Very impressive, actually even better statistically than 2 years ago before his injury. So uf he can keep up this form, is he the top striker weve been lookinf for this whole time? He at the very least a great backup.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella...our top striker? Empty Re: Quagliarella...our top striker?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Reports say that Juve pushed the plans for Llorente for the summer because of Quagligoal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:39 pm

We have to give him regular playing time. Matri has to be benched permanently. Enough of this crazy rotation. Vucinic-quags should be our starting front line with gio as a sub on 60' to tear apart opponent's tired defence or we go 4-3-3 (my favorite)
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Reports say that Juve pushed the plans for Llorente for the summer because of Quagligoal

that would be a bad idea...cuz under conte a player needs months to get used to his style.
getting llorente in january so he would be a mosnter next season sounds way better...
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Reports say that Juve pushed the plans for Llorente for the summer because of Quagligoal

that would be a bad idea...cuz under conte a player needs months to get used to his style.
getting llorente in january so he would be a mosnter next season sounds way better...
Can't agree more
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:

It depends how highly you rate Llorente. I don't see him as the answer in Juventus' attack personally

And the whole buying in January thing might backfire if you're planning on him succeeding the following season

I mean just look at Matri, so many things can change in the summer
If you want Llorente to be a beast the following season, buy him at the start of the summer and give him the chance to settle into the team

In January people might expect an instant impact, like what Matri delivered

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Luca wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

It depends how highly you rate Llorente. I don't see him as the answer in Juventus' attack personally

And the whole buying in January thing might backfire if you're planning on him succeeding the following season

If you want Llorente to be a beast the following season, buy him at the start of the summer and give him the chance to settle into the team

personally i don't think either llorente or villa are the answer. history shows Spaniards struggle in Serie A, and villa is indeed gifted but old and expensive.
i would have loved drogba for a year while searching for the real next trezeguet.

i would like llorente to come in january so that we won't have another bendter case. and because he will probably leave in january, otherwise there will be no money for athletico.
having said that...if llorente goes somewhere else...i won't be sad. i'm more in favor for osvaldo to come, but i wish for someone better. i hate this lack of option.

i already told santa i want cavani for christmas...but we all know he doesn't exist. Mad
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Wow, I came on a football forum and you killed my childhood </3

santa Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

Adrian0911 wrote:
Luca wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

personally i don't think either llorente or villa are the answer. history shows Spaniards struggle in Serie A, and villa is indeed gifted but old and expensive.
i would have loved drogba for a year while searching for the real next trezeguet.

i would like llorente to come in january so that we won't have another bendter case. and because he will probably leave in january, otherwise there will be no money for athletico.
having said that...if llorente goes somewhere else...i won't be sad. i'm more in favor for osvaldo to come, but i wish for someone better. i hate this lack of option.

i already told santa i want cavani for christmas...but we all know he doesn't exist. Mad

History will tell us that January signings of strikers for Juventus under Marotta aren't ideal though

Matri, Toni, Borriello etc.

Of course I put Llorente a class above all these players so it might be worthwhile. If he does arrive in January I will have expectations for him immediately and I think that's fair

Conte does not have some extremely complex tactics for central forwards.
Work rate, back to goal, backtracking etc. It is all centered around passion rather than skill. How else can we explain Borriello getting as many games as he did last season? There's nothing else to it.

I would sign Llorente in January and loan/sell Matri
Have Llorente earn his minutes and win us over and then go from there
It also depends on Juventus' champions league campaign

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Quags have the quality to lead this team...He just needs a fair chance!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am

He is so fcking inconsistent..He has like one great game but suddenly plays like Amauri's cousin in the next 3 games.Not to mention his stupid antics a few weeks ago thinking he was Messi or something when he got subbed out.I'm heavily disliking his attitude on the pitch in recent games,he's really not working hard enough whereas Gio on the other hand for his tiny stature is looking to win every physical battle even if he comes out unsuccessful many a times.

Fiorentina are really interested in him as they are in Matri too.If we get a good offer now or most probably in the summer i think we should offload him.Bring back one of Immobile or Boakye to take his place and likewise Llorente to take Matri's spot.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:04 am

I think Quags can score over 20 goals this season if he gets a consistent run of games! Giovinco - Vucinic partnership is like watching a boom woman slowly taking off her clothes...sexy!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Surag wrote:He is so fcking inconsistent..He has like one great game but suddenly plays like Amauri's cousin in the next 3 games.Not to mention his stupid antics a few weeks ago thinking he was Messi or something when he got subbed out.I'm heavily disliking his attitude on the pitch in recent games,he's really not working hard enough whereas Gio on the other hand for his tiny stature is looking to win every physical battle even if he comes out unsuccessful many a times.

Fiorentina are really interested in him as they are in Matri too.If we get a good offer now or most probably in the summer i think we should offload him.Bring back one of Immobile or Boakye to take his place and likewise Llorente to take Matri's spot.

If they are really intrested in both we could think about bringing one of Boakye,Immobile or Gabbiadini and then try to exhange Quagliarella and Matri for Jovetic, just an idea but I don't think it would work
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down