73 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bundesliga Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Got my GF this as well:
The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 St-Pauli-Do-You-Football-Shirt

(The shirt, not the chick)

Is she awesomely supportive or plastic, if she wears that, considering she's a Munich supporter?
(Primarily 1860, but she rather likes Bayern as well, it's a city pride thing. So she might be Phritz' soulmate and I will never let them meet, ever.)

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu May 10, 2012 5:35 pm

The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 119327774_crop_450x500

Damn. Fortuna clean up REAL good. That's gotta be my favorite single shirt in all of Germany.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Relegation first round: Hertha BSC vs. Düsseldorf starting now , let's see what will happen

btw. 70.000 people in the arena, nice for a relegation game Very Happy

Bundesliga :coffee:

Pretty physical match btw, but entertaining in a way.

70,000 for a relegation game but 46,000 for a Milan derby which determines the title.

Bundesliga :bow:
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, with Hertha 1:2 D'dorf, it doesn't look promising for Hertha, especially as the Fortuna is pretty good at home.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu May 10, 2012 6:35 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Got my GF this as well:
The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 St-Pauli-Do-You-Football-Shirt

(The shirt, not the chick)

Is she awesomely supportive or plastic, if she wears that, considering she's a Munich supporter?
(Primarily 1860, but she rather likes Bayern as well, it's a city pride thing. So she might be Phritz' soulmate and I will never let them meet, ever.)

Nuuuuuuuuuuu bounce

I would have gone with supportive because a St. Pauli trikot but there could be a serious promotion battle (hopefully xD) next year.

sleeping with the enemy The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 2276801876
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400

Bye Hertha.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Okay, for those who wonder why I currently don't use the RWO Logo - right now I am more than annoyed at RWO. And I mean really, really annoyed. Not only did we manage to get relegated to the 4.Liga (Regionalliga-West), no! We also managed to get kicked out of the local "Niederhein-Pokal" in the semi final by some village club called "SV Hönnepel-Niedermörmter" (from the 6. tier of the German league system). I don't even have a clue where that is! And we needed a Niederrhein-Pokal win to qualify for the 1.round of the DFB-Pokal :facepalm:

Here, that's them: http://sv-hoe-nie.de/

At least their goalkeeper is cute. But what makes things worse - he was at RWO till 2009... :facepalm: :facepalm:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 pm

rwo power wrote:At least their goalkeeper is cute.
Makes it all worth it, IMO.

BTW, any news on who BMG are planning to buy in order to replace Reus and Dante?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm

rwo power wrote:Okay, for those who wonder why I currently don't use the RWO Logo - right now I am more than annoyed at RWO. And I mean really, really annoyed. Not only did we manage to get relegated to the 4.Liga (Regionalliga-West), no! We also managed to get kicked out of the local "Niederhein-Pokal" in the semi final by some village club called "SV Hönnepel-Niedermörmter" (from the 6. tier of the German league system). I don't even have a clue where that is! And we needed a Niederrhein-Pokal win to qualify for the 1.round of the DFB-Pokal :facepalm:

Here, that's them: http://sv-hoe-nie.de/

At least their goalkeeper is cute. But what makes things worse - he was at RWO till 2009... :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am sorry Sad but this is what supporting a football club is all about going through the highs and lows and sticking with it through thick and thin ( mostly thin )

I personally through enough highs and lows to last a lifetime i think i might have decreased my life expectancy by about 15 years this season but its part of the job Very Happy

I am sure you will be back loving RWO all over again come this August, i know its difficult i had to deal with relegation a few seasons ago ( although it was Premier League to the Championship) and it actually make me feel more connected to the football club and i went to more games and made me love the club even more.

Anyway keep your chin up iam sure you will come back next season fighting fit and ready for a crack at promotion.

Good luck Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Well, here you have the confirmed transfers for BMG:
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/borussia-moenchengladbach/transfers/verein_18.html

According to BLÖD, the Granit Xhaka transfer from Basel to BMG is fix for about 8.5 mio Euros. He is supposed to replace Roman Neustädter.

Here's the rumour mill with transfers concerning BMG:
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/borussia-moenchengladbach/geruechte/verein_18.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue May 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Damn. *bleep* Dusseldorf. Koln woulda smacked them up. Too bad we had to play possibly the best team in the world on our last matchday, after having a nosedive second half of the season.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Dat underdog chemistry Sad

Xhaka and Santana... not bad. Santana would be player for player in Dante, but Xhaka plays much deeper than Reus... So either a tactical shift or a new striker is needed.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I am sorry Sad but this is what supporting a football club is all about going through the highs and lows and sticking with it through thick and thin ( mostly thin )

I personally through enough highs and lows to last a lifetime i think i might have decreased my life expectancy by about 15 years this season but its part of the job Very Happy

I am sure you will be back loving RWO all over again come this August, i know its difficult i had to deal with relegation a few seasons ago ( although it was Premier League to the Championship) and it actually make me feel more connected to the football club and i went to more games and made me love the club even more.

Anyway keep your chin up iam sure you will come back next season fighting fit and ready for a crack at promotion.

Good luck Thumbs up
Well, that's why I said "currently". Sure I'll have the proper logo back soon. But right now I feel like The Bundesliga Thread - Page 40 2276801876

BTW, the manager and coach are just as annoyed and angry - they decided that the players will get no holidays and have to train 6 days/week until 30.06.2012, especially the ones who already decided to leave the club at that date because of the relegation and thus didn't put all of their energy into the Niederrhein-Pokal match against Hö-Nie.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Ah my mistake ( seriously i should stop skimming through people's posts :facepalm: )

It's good that the manager and coach are just annoyed and angry that means they will do everything they can to rectify the situation.

Anyway i hope they come back next season and get promoted and make you proud..... and forget about all the horrible players who didnt put thier energy until the club that pays thier bills.....

In any case the Euros are up soon so hopefully your country can help you take your mind off it..... Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah, I think the Euros will hopefully look better. And of course I will keep my fingers crossed for Bayern to win the Big Ear Cup!

BTW, I'm watching the relegation play-off between F95 and Hertha right now - both GKs already had some fantastic saves <3
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Drat. Total chaos in Düsseldorf atm - the match is at 2:2 and they had 7 minutes injury time, but one minute before the end, the fans stormed the ground :facepalm:

Such utter idiots! Right now D'dorf would be in the BL and Hertha relegated, but atm it is the question if the match can go on...

The ref (Wolfgang Stark, who is one of the top refs here) called the players of the pitch so that the security people can try to get the fans off the pitch :facepalm:

They have two minutes still to play, the stadium speaker just announced, but so far the players are still off the field.

Finally the Hertha players return to the pitch, too. The F95 players were there several minutes longer already.

So. The match is resumed.
Wolfgang Stark finally ended the match.

FT Fortuna Düsseldorf 2:2 Hertha BSC

Fortuna returned to the Bundesliga after 15 years now. But what idiotic fans! They almost totally ruined the match for their teams!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu May 24, 2012 12:23 pm

HSV is strongly linked with Jonathan de Guzman and Demy de Zeeuw. Seems like we could get them on the cheap as well. Kuyt might be on his way too, eventho i don't think that is necessary.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=24201
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down