Kick
fatman123
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Uncanny
Shed
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UEFA Champions League - Juventus vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Juventus vs Chelsea

Post by Ganso Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Nameless wrote:Its okay guys, we got this...Win against Nordsjablabla is going to be essential for us to qualify for R16. Now we only have to hope either Shakhtar or Jube to lose.
Shakhtar must win, either that or chelsea are going to the EL

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League - Juventus vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Juventus vs Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Abramovich wrote:RDM let the fans down with his decisions in the last 2 weeks or so banana .
What decisions? The only thing I fault him for is continuing to play Torres, which he rectified tonight. Other than that, there's really not much more he can do. No depth in defense, no depth in central midfield, and utter garbage up front, as well as key players out missing.

Aside from Torres (the biggest attribute to the slump), the whole WBA disgrace his rotation policy is dog.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 pm

I don't even....... :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Abramovich wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Abramovich wrote:RDM let the fans down with his decisions in the last 2 weeks or so banana .
What decisions? The only thing I fault him for is continuing to play Torres, which he rectified tonight. Other than that, there's really not much more he can do. No depth in defense, no depth in central midfield, and utter garbage up front, as well as key players out missing.

Aside from Torres (the biggest attribute to the slump), the whole WBA disgrace his rotation policy is dog.

You make it sound like we lost at home to Southampton not away to WBA
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 am

It wasn't the forward position which lost you guys the game. One person i would personally blame is Mikel. He was supposed to mark the runners and failed to do so, he was supposed to stop the counters and he once again failed. Oscar and mata both had to come deep because mikel's distribution was pretty poor.

Great article on RDM's tactics tonight

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/11/21/juventus-3-0-chelsea-di-matteo-uses-hazard-upfront-but-chelsea-lose-the-game-elsewhere/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 am

RealGunner wrote:It wasn't the forward position which lost you guys the game. One person i would personally blame is Mikel. He was supposed to mark the runners and failed to do so, he was supposed to stop the counters and he once again failed. Oscar and mata both had to come deep because mikel's distribution was pretty poor.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/11/21/juventus-3-0-chelsea-di-matteo-uses-hazard-upfront-but-chelsea-lose-the-game-elsewhere/
Perhaps not tonight, but the attack IS the problem with this team, or at least the biggest one anyway. The defence can't be expected to keep cleansheets every match just because the attack can't manage to score more than ONE goal a game. The back does need shoring up, but the complete lack of cutting edge in this team brought on by having only 2 strikers in it - who are both largely useless anyway - is the main hindrance at the moment.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 am

So, I missed the match. Don't tell me what happened. I never want to hear of it again.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 am

fatman123 wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

You make it sound like we lost at home to Southampton not away to WBA

How? I pointing out it was a disgraceful decision to leave the two best and in form players vs WBA who have 6 wins from 7 at home.

RealGunner wrote:It wasn't the forward position which lost you guys the game. One person i would personally blame is Mikel. He was supposed to mark the runners and failed to do so, he was supposed to stop the counters and he once again failed. Oscar and mata both had to come deep because mikel's distribution was pretty poor.

Inb4 barret never Mikels fault because according to him Mikel losing a man doesn't mean anything bad Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

UEFA Champions League - Juventus vs Chelsea - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtfscIJFO1ruhh4yo1_1280

Skybet odds on next manager :facepalm:
Wouldn't they just love that.

BTW, LOL at the likes of Wisey, Petrescu, Anelka and Curbishley being anywhere near this list rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 am

so let me get this right.....
when an English team lose, it's always their fault & the opposition had nothing to do with it?
Our 26 shots with 13 on target doesn't tell that the whole team got out played?....
Just to show u, Juve had more shots on target than Chelsea had in all with their 11 with just 2 on target
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:45 am

Wagarwn man, half of dem shots be routine stats are deceiving man. But Juventus did play better and ting, I take it you didn't read that article man.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:38 am

Abramovich wrote:Wagarwn man, half of dem shots be routine stats are deceiving man. But Juventus did play better and ting, I take it you didn't read that article man.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
u trying to speak patios...
it took me like 10 mins to recognize that first word....
It's written "wah gwaan" meaning what's going on or what's up...

I wasn't really talking about the article but more of how Realgunner made it seem like one player (Mikel) alone could've made the difference when the whole team got rolled on...

also....just for the heck of it...
let me reply something in patios for u... Very Happy

"A lone fukry yah labba cause Juve shell chelsea whole night, u zeet?!"
figure that out Smile
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 am

^lol I read that in a Jamaican voice
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:49 am

Juve played better, also there were some long balls being played, and the dudes upfront are mata and hazard who are shorties haha they can't get those... Our defense was solid i thought, those juve goals weren't our defense's fault except the last one, i thought cech shouldve stayed back but we were already losing by 2. Juve's defense is probably the best currently and buffon was spot on.
was pretty upbeat before the game seeing the new formation, but ehh... i liked the article, would like to see that formation again.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 am

Cotes wrote:

when an English team lose, it's always their fault & the opposition had nothing to do with it?
Our 26 shots with 13 on target doesn't tell that the whole team got out played?....
Just to show u, Juve had more shots on target than Chelsea had in all with their 11 with just 2 on target

You have some serious issues. Why are we talking about "English Teams" when the thread is on Chelsea vs Juve ? I don't see how Stoke or Swansea are relevant here.

Secondly, This thread isn't for Chelsea fans to Praise Juventus explicitly. It's for them to figure out what went wrong in the game from THEIR point of view. It's THEIR post match discussion thread and Juve fans don't need to come here to give them a lecture.

Juve were great, Yes, but discuss that in the juve section.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 am

RealGunner wrote:
Cotes wrote:

You have some serious issues. Why are we talking about "English Teams" when the thread is on Chelsea vs Juve ? I don't see how Stoke or Swansea are relevant here.

Secondly, This thread isn't for Chelsea fans to Praise Juventus explicitly. It's for them to figure out what went wrong in the game from THEIR point of view. It's THEIR post match discussion thread and Juve fans don't need to come here to give them a lecture.

Cotes you got TOLD, so yeah PISS OFF ya bumbaclartttttttt blurrrrrrrrapppppppp bluraaaaaaaap beeeeeeeeeeeer can.

UEFA Champions League - Juventus vs Chelsea - Page 2 Jointma4
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:19 am

RealGunner wrote:
Cotes wrote:

It all started because of the forwards, basically Torres. When he struggles to score our wingers n midfielders try to push a bit more forward n try to either create a chance for themselves or for a set piece. This makes the full backs push more forward as well. Its excellent attack wise, but when the counter hits its hard to control. CBs have to cover for the Full Backs. Spaces open up in the middle. Then they score. So the blonde forward is to be blamed for most of the defensive errors basically.

I believe Mikel has taken more shots at goal this season than all of the shots in his past seasons at Chelsea. Thats because the midfield is pushed up more.

About the Juve game, it was pretty much the same thing except that it was due to lack of clinical finishing and the Buffon factor. Pressure mounts slowly n before we know they counter the spaces. If we go one goal down then its even harder.

JT+ Lamps are the ideal solution for this because they are more defensive minded and has more experience. They bark the orders for the others to maintain positions, but without them its hard.

All this IMO ofcos Very Happy dont ban me Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2