urbaNRoots
Wilson37
RealGunner
Sina
Jay29
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 2 - 0 Montpellier: Eh, that'll do - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 - 0 Montpellier: Eh, that'll do

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am

I somewhat agree with the criitism of cazorla. He is really fantastic on the ball and he had nice moments in this game, but the problem for me is he keeps trying to do all the work himself. He tries to beat players always, always tries to forward pass, he just needs to cool that side of his game and just pass quickly and simply when its required

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 - 0 Montpellier: Eh, that'll do - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 - 0 Montpellier: Eh, that'll do

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am

Boring first half, sloppy passing and only Koscielny was playing well. Now what are we going to do about Koscielny, Ver and Met? who is going to play cb for us?

What a goal by Podolski. :bow:

So happy for Jack and great goal. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 am

To Eman, get sportsnet online, it costs me $22 a month all CL games, and 3 EPL game son Saturdays, and also FA and Carling cups if they are televised. I am so tired of streaming so 22 is nothing for what I get.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 am

Raptorgunner wrote:To Eman, get sportsnet online, it costs me $22 a month all CL games, and 3 EPL game son Saturdays, and also FA and Carling cups if they are televised. I am so tired of streaming so 22 is nothing for what I get.
I am already subscribed to Sportsnet World, which means I can watch almost any game live at home on the big screen. My only problem is Wednesday games at 2:45 PM, although next semester it will be Tuesday games Sad

I actually think my subscription covers free streaming online too, or at least that's what the commercials say, but I just pay my parents who pay the cable bill and I have never gotten around to asking for their online password haha. Regardless, every damn kid in the university uses the WIFI at that time of the day so it would be laggy no matter what, and plus the school has blocked many specialty players like Sopcast and Veetle so there's no guarantee it would work if it has a unique player.

Moral of the story: I need to stop getting classes at these times...or drop out of school and become a full-time Arsenal fan hmm
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 am

Arsenal goals in GIF:

Wilshere 1-0
Spoiler:

Podolski 2-0
Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:17 am

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Mikel Arteta: No player has won possession more times in the middle third of the pitch in the CL this season than Arteta last night (10)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:31 pm

4 - Assists in the Champions League by Giroud (2nd best in the CL behind Zlatan who has 5) :bow: :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Just realised I haven't even posted in this thread yet :facepalm:

Great result in the end, decent display (in the second half) and the main thing is we're through.

Top spot that important? Don't think so tbh. Imagine we finish top and get PSG or Real Madrid that'd be our luck.

As Mourinho said, each time he has won CL, he finished 2nd in group.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm

If we finish first our easiest opponents can be: Galatasaray/Cluj, Celtic/Benfica, AC Milan and Valencia.

If we finish second our easiest opponents can be: Malaga and Porto.
Any other team is stronger "on paper".

I believe Montpellier can get a result against Schalke, so it's better we win the last match and hope for Galatasaray/Cluj draw.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Valencia and Milan is tricky.

Malaga and Porto is tricky.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2