milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D

+3
Milantildeath
•MilanDevil•
shamr9pato
7 posters

Go down

milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D Empty milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D

Post by shamr9pato Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 am

Under current rules, no player under the age of 16 can play in Italy's top flight, but the Rossoneri are eager to add some creativity to their ranks before the end of the season.

The Italian, who is of Moroccan descent, reaches that age on June 15, 2013, but he has impressed coach Massimiliano Allegri with his exploits in Filippo Inzaghi's Primavera team.

Club CEO Adriano Galliani, with the backing of president Silvio Berlusconi, is now set to go to the authorities to ask that Mastour be allowed to represent the first team before coming of age.

Meanwhile, Milan are also weighing up a move for Javier Pastore, who has found himself on the Paris Saint-Germain bench in recent weeks, with the 2011 Serie A champions considering a swoop for him.

Another target could be Wesley Sneijder, who has been frozen out of the Inter first team squad until negotiations over his contract are concluded.

A move to either Schalke or Anzhi Makhachkala does not look likely for the former Ajax man, and Berlusconi believes that a bid of €12 million would convince the Nerazzurri to part with him.

Milan's 1-0 win over Juventus at San Siro on Sunday saw them rise to ninth place in the Serie A table.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/11/27/3560001/ac-milan-to-make-request-for-15-year-old-mastour-to-play-in

wat do u think?? i think its definitely worth a try
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D Empty Re: milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 am

I think we should do it because it will give him the feel of the environment in the first team and will make it easier for him to adapt and learn from the more experienced players. However, he shouldn't play full games until he is fully mature, I dont want him to think that just because he is in the first team, it means that he is miles better than other players in his peer group, and thus loose his concentration on whats important.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D Empty Re: milan to request to allow hachim mastour to play in serie A :D

Post by Milantildeath Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 pm

The sooner we get him on the first team the better, he will grow a lot faster!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Its worth a try although I think going to the primevera first would be the way to go
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

he is insanely talented, his skills, technical abilities are amazing... i am though just worried that playing him with senior team will make his life tough in terms of fitness. i am just worried about his injury.

we have to give him space to grow in peace... its too early at 15. another year and it would be great to give him a call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

My Vision of the future Milan is starting to piece together, the only missing pieces in my opinion are center backs.

---------------------------Perin
De Sciglio---------CB----------CB---------Constant

-------------------------Cristante
-------------Montolivo------------Prince(potentially)

----Mastor---------------------------------------------SES
----------------------------Pato
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 pm

He's a boy not a man and all he would be good for is a five minute cameo when players such as Niang and Carmona will be searching for opportunities to prove themselves capable of helping the team in the future. Mastour's tricks may seem nice in an under-16 match, however the nice footwork that he showed in the videos we've all seen is hardly enough to make him ready for the big time. I'm all for the blooding of youngsters, however youngsters require responsible management and the fact of the matter is that some players are physically ready and others are not. If his talent merits it, then he should be used regularly in the Primavera team, however in a team that has a history of picking up regular injuries, the last thing we need to do is be blighting such a young body.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 pm

There would be no harm with him training and traveling with the first team. I'm all for tough love, with exposure to the top level at a young age he can see what the big time is all about and adapt early. I've personally seen this kid play, he is ready.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Training is one thing, however travelling with the first team simply robs him of the game time he desperately needs to grow and this is something that he needs through the Primavera system first. De Sciglio had many years playing with the Primavera team and slowly establishing himself in this set-up, whilst El Shaarawy had his time in Serie B followed by a string of performances with our Primavera until he found the space to regularly make our bench. Nothing teaches like game time and Mastour needs to find it regularly, something which means that he must play with the Primavera. Training sessions and a call up to the bench for the Coppa Italia perhaps is one thing, however the Primavera is the only step up for him which will actually allow him to grow.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I am REALLY against this. This kid shows lots of potential but rushing him into first team is not the way to go. One serious injury, and it could end his career. He is still 15, I say play him in Primavera for a couple years, give him a few call ups and go from there. If he was to be called up so young, an injury or bad performance can really slow down his growth and it is way too risky for a player so young and so talented.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Not ready. Don't rush him. Next year he might be ready to play a more serious role.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm

yeah guys, i agree with u all. we cant rush him... i m glad our club is finally willing to give youngsters chance, but we cant rush youngsters too quickly, they should be allowed to grow in peace, mentally and physically. i think mastour, need another year or two. then allegri can call him up regularly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum