Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve

3 posters

Go down

Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve  Empty Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve

Post by DeviAngel Tue 27 Nov - 11:57

Luiz Adriano is suspended for the Shakhtar Donetsk Champions League game with Juventus after he “violated the principles of conduct.”

The striker hit headlines all over the world when intercepting a pass back to Nordsjaelland to score after the ball had been put out of play for an injury.

UEFA opened an investigation and today announced Luiz Adriano has been suspended for one match.

This means he won’t be available for the final Champions League Group E game between Shakhtar Donetsk and Juventus.

The Bianconeri need a point from that match to be sure of qualification.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve  Empty Re: Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve

Post by TPSPriceless Wed 28 Nov - 5:45

I understand the decision but I'm not happy about it. No doubt he deserved at least a one-game ban, but I wanted us to go through in the group stages against a full strength Shakhtar at home, not without one of their better players.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve  Empty Re: Luiz Adriano banned for Shakhtar-Juve

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 28 Nov - 7:39

Yeah I for one am not celebrating. We're more than capable of beating this team at full strength but I guess Adriano deserves a ban, I think it should have been longer considering no matter what goes down in Donetsk his side are guaranteed qualification.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum