Gil
Blue Barrett
McAgger
McLewis
BarrileteCosmico
10 posters

Go down

Who will win?

FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_lcap0%FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_lcap0%FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_lcap15%FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_lcap46%FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_lcap8%FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_lcap15%FIFA women's world player of the year Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

FIFA women's world player of the year Empty FIFA women's world player of the year

Post by BarrileteCosmico 30/11/2012, 18:47

Camille Abily (France), Miho Fukumoto (Japan), Carli Lloyd (USA), Marta (Brazil), Aya Miyama (Japan), Alex Morgan (USA), Megan Rapinoe (USA), Homare Sawa (Japan), Christine Sinclair (Canada), Abby Wambach (USA).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

FIFA women's world player of the year Empty Re: FIFA women's world player of the year

Post by McLewis 30/11/2012, 19:37

Voted for Wambach.

Carli Lloyd is right behind her, followed by Morgan, who will win this inevitably anyway if she has another year like this year.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

FIFA women's world player of the year Empty Re: FIFA women's world player of the year

Post by McAgger 30/11/2012, 21:57

Voted for Morgan. She's had an incredibly year and I want to have my children. :bow:

Last edited by Messiah "Aggerswagger" on 30/11/2012, 22:03; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 30/11/2012, 22:00

Will this be the first time an American wins the award? I'm assuming Morgan/Wambach win it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil 30/11/2012, 22:17

No offense but people go out of their way to watch Women's football?

Fair play I guess.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 30/11/2012, 23:08

Fair play indeed. And little diving Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by nandrolona 1/12/2012, 01:16

Strongest league in the world and a very strong national team yet no German player on the list?

Fail.
nandrolona
nandrolona
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 1/12/2012, 04:55

Wambach, between how clutch she is and her work rate, I don't think anyone else is close.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 1/12/2012, 09:54

nandrolona wrote:Strongest league in the world and a very strong national team yet no German player on the list?

Fail.
As a matter of fact, this year the German clubs and NT didn't cover themselves with glory. Not qualified for the Olympics, missing out on the CL etc. If we win the Euro 2013, things will look better again next year Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James 1/12/2012, 10:00

Nobody picking Marta? Bad year or something?

nandrolona wrote:Strongest league in the world and a very strong national team yet no German player on the list?

Fail.

Dat username though :bow:

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 1/12/2012, 10:03

Swagg wrote:Nobody picking Marta? Bad year or something?
I'm not so fond of the diving queen Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James 1/12/2012, 10:05

rwo power wrote:
Swagg wrote:Nobody picking Marta? Bad year or something?
I'm not so fond of the diving queen Razz

Laughing

I don't know about her diving, but the handful of times I have watched her play, she was easily the best player on the pitch..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 1/12/2012, 10:07

Marta is a fantastic player, but she goes down far too easily. I have more respect for players like Sinclair who won't even go down after harsh tackles. (That is also why I can't really like Lira Bajramaj-. Really good player, but suffering from divitis, too.) It is more obvious in the women game when players dive as normally the ladies tend to stay on their feet, no matter what, btw.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James 1/12/2012, 10:13

lol.. Maybe FIFA needs to replace some male footballers with women if they rarely dive :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev 1/12/2012, 11:52

Swagg wrote:lol.. Maybe FIFA needs to replace some male footballers with women if they rarely dive :coffee:

That's the dream. banana
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down