Why would we buy Pastore?

2 posters

Go down

Why would we buy Pastore? Empty Why would we buy Pastore?

Post by redblack88 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 pm

We finally found out that 4-3-3 is the best formation, since the 4-3-1-2 with the trequartista wasn't working at all. So why now should we buy Pastore, that is a trequartista? Where would he play? Will Allegri change formation again?

Your opinion?
redblack88
redblack88
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Why would we buy Pastore? Empty Re: Why would we buy Pastore?

Post by Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 pm

First of all , welcome .

At the moment , i am watchin PSG vs Evian . Pastore does some cool stuff all first half. You're right about , within a 4-3-3 , there would be questions as to where Pastore would play .

Having said that , i don't think it's going to happen anyway , for both economical and footballing reasons. If he came , my guess is he would occupy Robinho's place .

whatever the case , his situation ain't that tragic as the press make believed , hence PSG won't be necessarily looking to offload him like that. Milan doesn't particularly need him exactly , but we could certainly do with a player like him as a Trequartista within the 4-2-3-1 and a CF on form.

Having said that , i am all in for the 4-3-3 , can't care less if Pastore or no Pastore. Montolivo and De Jong are playing way better within the 4-3-3 and our defence looks better than the start.

Pastore would add a free flowing dimension in our attack , with time , but we can find this with other players as well .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down