Nicklas Bendtner ridicules diving Juventus team-mate on Twitter

2 posters

Go down

Nicklas Bendtner ridicules diving Juventus team-mate on Twitter Empty Nicklas Bendtner ridicules diving Juventus team-mate on Twitter

Post by MMM Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:36 am

Bonucci’s laughable penalty-area collapse in Juve’s 1-0 Serie A victory over Palermo on Sunday was so blatant it would not have looked out of place as a manoeuvre on Strictly Come Dancing.

And Bendtner, who came on as a 73rd-minute substitute in the match, could not resist a snigger at the 25-year-old, tweeting: ‘who shot bonucci? Wink haha’

It’s not often one gets the chance to applaud the big Dane, who once delusionally predicted he would become the greatest forward in the world – however, on this occasion it’s a definite thumbs-up.

And that goes for referee Andrea de Marco too, who rightly yellow-carded shameless simulator Bonucci.
-------------------
I didn't know to be angry for the wasted chance or laugh at that funny incident!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Bendtner ridicules diving Juventus team-mate on Twitter Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner ridicules diving Juventus team-mate on Twitter

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:21 pm

while that dive was ridiculous, i think bendtner is also a bitter that bonucci did pass him the ball to score as you can see in the video:

i wonder how bonucci will react to this hmm
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down