TrezeGent
white_star
Real Kandahar
Art Morte
Abramovich
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism Empty Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism

Post by Abramovich Thu 13 Dec 2012, 20:19

65k lmao, why not get them to just shake hands after you have been ganged up on by the majority in a racial attack.

#uefafail
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism Empty Re: Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism

Post by Art Morte Thu 13 Dec 2012, 20:30

Well, no one was expecting large fines.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism Empty Re: Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism

Post by Real Kandahar Thu 13 Dec 2012, 20:50

serbia is probably the most xenophobic and racist country on earth.. it has committed massacres, ethnic genocides for fun in the past few decades... just kick them out of uefa... they suck anyway
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:03

Ya because the FA has to pay for the action of some racists? You guys need to throw your diapers away. If stoping racism is so easy why aren't you doing anything about it?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:14

we are, by advocating the removal of serbia from UEFA and every other civilized organization all together!
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:34

Real Kandahar wrote:serbia is probably the most xenophobic and racist country on earth.. it has committed massacres, ethnic genocides for fun in the past few decades... just kick them out of uefa... they suck anyway
This.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:42

white_star wrote:Ya because the FA has to pay for the action of some racists? You guys need to throw your diapers away. If stoping racism is so easy why aren't you doing anything about it?

Not doing anything ?

Fans who were caught saying racist slurs against United players, Arrested, then jailed, and banned for life from any stadium in England.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:49

If Uefa fined them £65mil or even 10% of that then am sure they would take more notice and try to prevent it for the future.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu 13 Dec 2012, 22:00

RealGunner wrote:
white_star wrote:Ya because the FA has to pay for the action of some racists? You guys need to throw your diapers away. If stoping racism is so easy why aren't you doing anything about it?

Not doing anything ?

Fans who were caught saying racist slurs against United players, Arrested, then jailed, and banned for life from any stadium in England.

I am talking about people that whine about it. Rg no matter what you do you cannot stop it! Look at the neo nazis or kkk. They are aroun for many years and they get jailed fined and what not but it never stops. Whining about it and generalizing countries and FAs is not going to make it go away either. Let's just think logically here!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu 13 Dec 2012, 22:06

neo nazis and kk are different, they are an extreme minority in civilized society, making up less than 0.005% of the populations of european/ north american countries.

but in the serbian case... racists are a clear majority!! i have met 100s of them here in canada, and they still preach hatred against blacks/western european/jews/turks/albanians... and so on...

as i said, kick them out of uefa.. and fifa.. and never allow them in EU.. or any other civilized organization meant for civilized people.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 13 Dec 2012, 22:06

Well let us ignore it then Laughing

Very logical.

Nobody is talking about eradicating racism...be real.

But stopping it happening in stadiums? Not only is it possible, its a must. Any other answer is unacceptable.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu 13 Dec 2012, 22:10

Real Kandahar wrote:neo nazis and kk are different, they are an extreme minority in civilized society, making up less than 0.005% of the populations of european/ north american countries.

but in the serbian case... racists are a clear majority!! i have met 100s of them here in canada, and they still preach hatred against blacks/western european/jews/turks/albanians... and so on...

as i said, kick them out of uefa.. and fifa.. and never allow them in EU.. or any other civilized organization meant for civilized people.

You would honestly be surprised how many racist people there are in north America. Don't comment on a place you have never been to! There are as much racists in civilized countries! So just because You know hundreds that means Al of Serbia od racist? I highly doubt these hundreds of racists would talk to you considering the flag in your avatar. Don't pick up a bad rock because you will regret it!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:10

Nicklas Bendtner fined €100,000 for revealing sponsored underwear. Serbian FA fined €80,000 for racism. You should be ashamed of yourselves, UEFA.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:15

white_star wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not doing anything ?

I am talking about people that whine about it. Rg no matter what you do you cannot stop it! Look at the neo nazis or kkk. They are aroun for many years and they get jailed fined and what not but it never stops. Whining about it and generalizing countries and FAs is not going to make it go away either. Let's just think logically here!

So basically you're saying that since nothing can be done about it allegedly, we should just give up? That it shouldn't be condemned when it rears its fugly head? That people should (especially those being racially abused) just accept it and move on? That they shouldn't have the dignity or respect for human life to defend themselves against such ridiculous and senseless hatred?

You have obviously never been racially abused before, bub. You'd change your tune real quick when you go some place and get a hostile reception just for the color of your skin. Your "logic" reeks of naivety and utter ignorance. You need to think before you post shit like that, brah.

Last edited by McLewis on Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:17; edited 1 time in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:17

McLewis wrote:
white_star wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not doing anything ?

So basically you're saying that since nothing can be done about it allegedly, we should just give up? That it shouldn't be condemned when it rears its fugly head? That people should (especially those being racially abused) just accept it and move on?

You have obviously never been racially abused before, bub. You'd change your tune real quick when you go some place and are get a hostile reception just for the color of your skin. Your "logic" reeks of naivety and utter ignorance. You need to think before you post shit like that, brah.

exactly my point^^ im glad everyone agrees with me : ) whitestar remember this... as a moral lesson
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:21

McLewis wrote:
white_star wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not doing anything ?

So basically you're saying that since nothing can be done about it allegedly, we should just give up? That it shouldn't be condemned when it rears its fugly head? That people should (especially those being racially abused) just accept it and move on? That they shouldn't have the dignity or respect for human life to defend themselves against such ridiculous and senseless hatred?

You have obviously never been racially abused before, bub. You'd change your tune real quick when you go some place and get a hostile reception just for the color of your skin. Your "logic" reeks of naivety and utter ignorance. You need to think before you post shit like that, brah.
Spot on, McLewis!

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism Ryan-Gosling-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1398
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:27

who knew... the roma admin is the brightest we have on this forum
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:31

Real Kandahar wrote:who knew... the roma admin is the brightest we have on this forum
Oooooooooh............

Serbian FA fined pocket change for racism Creepy-smile-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-354
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:42

Blue Barrett wrote:Nicklas Bendtner fined €100,000 for revealing sponsored underwear. Serbian FA fined €80,000 for racism. You should be ashamed of yourselves, UEFA.

:facepalm:

I dont think there is any logical explanation for this, I sure as hell cant think of one.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:46

white_star wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not doing anything ?

Actually, the actions taken by the US government against the KKK have had tremendous effects on their stature in the community and their membership. They are substantially weaker and smaller today than before the police action, and they are not responsible for crime to a great extent anymore due to excellent monitoring. Their views are also far less accepted in the mainstream than they used to be. Policing and punishing these things DOES work.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Fri 14 Dec 2012, 00:55

if they cant behave they should be banned from all tournaments . until they learn to behave ,that goes for all the countries if you cant control your fans and players then you should be banned
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri 14 Dec 2012, 01:00

edit: among admins i meant
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri 14 Dec 2012, 01:47

White_star are you serious kiddo?

Maybe when you're called a terrorist and a rag head in texas like I have you'll think twice about giving up on racist issues.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 14 Dec 2012, 02:26

McLewis wrote:
white_star wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not doing anything ?

No read what I posted before you lash out on me. Just because your an admin does not mean you can talk smack! I said people should stop whinnying about it and stop generalizing. Where did I say racism is ok and we should accept it. I never said anything you mentioned. Why don't people do something about it instead of complaining on a forum. I have not experienced racism hahaha your really funny I am a wisla fan why don't you YouTube the fans!

I don't need a life lesson and especially from you kandahar!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 14 Dec 2012, 02:29

Giggity5313 wrote:White_star are you serious kiddo?

Maybe when you're called a terrorist and a rag head in texas like I have you'll think twice about giving up on racist issues.

Don't call me kiddo because you a freaking kid! I did not say that. What your called is *bleep* up and that I my point that the us I a racist country as well and they are pretty civilized.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next